Achievement Club!

Here's the place to be for the latest event information in the CtR Guild on Aerie Peak. Check it out, and hopefully you can participate.

Achievement Club!

Postby drosera » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:13 am

Achievement Club has returned!

Starting this week, Friday the 9th of January, at 5:30 p.m. server, we will resume our goal of becoming the most achieviest players in the guild!

- We are going to start off light with an achievement run through Heart of Fear. If time permits, and I think it will, we will do a heroic run through Throne of Thunder.

I'm looking forward to seeing old faces, and meeting new ones!

---------------------------------------

Here is the methodology of the Achievement Club:

- We will be running every week on Fridays, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

- Of primary importance is to ensure that every member that attends each event receives at least one achievement that night.

- Requests are eagerly accepted. Don't be shy! Please contact me in-game via mail. (Drosera)

- The types of achievements that we will be going for will include any content prior to WOD, problematic single-person achievements (such as questing ones), and current dungeon achievements. This is done to accommodate players of various levels, abilities, knowledge, etc. Current raiding and pvp content is not supported in this event. If enough people request the latter, other events can be posted for them.

- Sign up will be done through the CTR website calendar which can be found here: http://www.converttoraid.com/guild

- Above all, we want to have fun. So bring your happy faces, and let's rock this thing!
drosera

Return to Guild Events