Bootcamps 6.0

Here's the place to be for the latest event information in the CtR Guild on Aerie Peak. Check it out, and hopefully you can participate.

Re: Bootcamps 6.0

Postby JFalcon » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:10 pm

Hi Turarts,

I would love to help if you still have a need.

Name: JFalcon (Everyone just calls me J)
Class & Spec you wish to speak on: Protection Paladin
Name of toon(s) you play that spec on: JFalcon
How long have you been playing: Classic (started Protection in BC when blizzard first made it viable)
Experience: For many years we have cleared all "heroic" ahead of the curve and was 7/14 mythic. I am also the raid leader of Standard Dragon Protocol.
Would you be comfortable explaining your class/spec to a group of people? Certainly will do my best. Would like to help out my guildmates.
Can you meet the above requirements? Yes
Availability: Tues, Thurs, Fri (4 - 8pm server) Sat (most any time, pretty flexible) I am on the east coast so late PST times are very difficult.
Tanking isn't just something I do, It's who I am!
JFalcon

Postby KorrGaming » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Name: KorrGaming

Name of toon(s) you play that spec on: Korriban (100) & Moraband (94)

How long have you been playing: 7 years

Experience: I have tanked 100% of content from Burning Crusade until the end of Cataclysm. I also tanked through Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar and am still tanking today. I have two protection paladins because I love this spec.

Would you be comfortable explaining your class/spec to a group of people? Yes - I am a teacher and have experience explaining things in front of groups of people.

Can you meet the above requirements? yes

Availability: CST
Dec 8 - Before 4 PM, after 8 PM
Dec 9 - Before 4 PM, after 8 PM
Dec 10 - unknown - will update when work schedule is released
Dec 11 - unknown - will update when work schedule is released
Dec 12 - After 4 PM, before 9 PM
Dec 13 - Before 4 PM
Dec 14 - Before 4 PM
KorrGaming

Postby Ayr » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:50 am

Name: Ayr! :D

Class & Spec you wish to speak on: Monk - Windwalker

Name of toon(s) you play that spec on: Ayr the Commandojack

How long have you been playing: 2.5 years.

Experience: Mained a Monk since beginning of MoP. Co-host of Monk Meditation podcast about the various Monk specs. 14/14H SoO while current, all other MoP Cleared Heroic. Sometimes is lucky enough to be alive at the end of fights.

Would you be comfortable explaining your class/spec to a group of people? Totally!

Can you meet the above requirements? I believe so!

Availability: On Japan Time! Right now only Monday&Tuesday server time from 3:30-6:30 work at the moment. After raid nights (Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday) from say 9 Server till later would work as well!
Working as Intended - 7/13H HFC - wairaid.com
@Ayrwalker
monkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonk
bythelightbythelililililibythelightbythelilililililililililililghtbythelight
moonpewpewpewpewpewsunpewpewpewpewpew
Ayr

Postby Chaithi » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:36 am

Name: Chaithi

Class & Spec you wish to speak on: Mistweaver Monk

Name of toon(s) you play that spec on: Chaithi

How long have you been playing: Game since 2004. Spec: Alt spec in Mists, main spec in Warlords.

Experience: I wrote the Monk section for the BradyGames strategy guide. I host a Monk podcast. I have been raid healing off and on since Vanilla. With Mistweaver, I have healed SoO and the heroic dungeons in Warlords.

Would you be comfortable explaining your class/spec to a group of people? Yes.

Can you meet the above requirements? Yup!

Availability: Best times for me would be Tuesday/Thursday from 3-6:30p, Friday from 3-4:30p, and Saturday from 8a-2p server times.
Raid Leader: <Rolling Thunder>
Chaithi

Postby Isilador » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:23 am

Name: Isilador

Name of toon(s) you play that spec on: Isilador/Gadshilbilly

How long have you been playing: I have been playing a protection paladin since Naxx in WotLK

Experience: I have mained a protection Paladin since early WotLK, and have run several (up to 5 prot paladins) when time allows. I have cleared everything on normal at content and have begun heroic progression on every tier since ToC/ToGC. I have gotten into some theory crafting in the past and am hoping to jump back into it this expansion.

Would you be comfortable explaining your class/spec to a group of people? Definitely, I do it all the time now.

Can you meet the above requirements? Yes I can

Availability: I am actually on holidays that week so I am available anytime with the exception of Tuesday all evening and Thursday evening from 5-8 server and late Sunday evening (after 7 server as I am east coast).
Isilador

Postby Kamikollo » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:52 am

Name: Kamikollo

Name of toon(s) you play that spec on: Kamikollo

How long have you been playing: I have been playing a protection paladin since the beginning of Burning Crusade.

Experience: I have played a protection Paladin since the beginning of BC. I have cleared everything on normal at content and have tried progressing through heroic (now mythic).

Would you be comfortable explaining your class/spec to a group of people? Yes, I try to explain the basics and more advanced when I can.

Can you meet the above requirements? Yes I can

Availability: I am available all week except Sundays due to my work schedule.
Kamikollo

Postby Accomp » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Name:
Accomp

Class & Spec you wish to speak on:
Assassination Rogue

Name of toon(s) you play that spec on:
Accomp

How long have you been playing:
Since December 2004

Experience:
Began Warcraft in vanilla as a Holy Paladin, raiding MC/BWL. Skipped BC, came back in Wrath as an Assassination Rogue and never looked back. I've raided in realm first guilds, participate in the Rogue community, Ravenholdt, and occasionally write guides on www.Accomp.me. I'm a fan of being as efficient as possible with my class and sharing the knowledge I learn with the rest of the community. I dabble in PvP in my spare time, as I don't play alts.

Would you be comfortable explaining your class/spec to a group of people?
Yes, of course. I gave the Rogue Bootcamp presentation in the first CtR Bootcamp - glad to help out again (and trying to recruit some other top Rogues from the community to help as well)

Can you meet the above requirements?
Yes.

Availability:
Weekdays between 8pm EST - 1am EST & Weekends
Accomp

Postby Asimi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Name: Asimi

Class & Spec you wish to speak on: Restoration Shaman

Name of toon(s) you play that spec on: Asimi

How long have you been playing: 9 Years

Experience: Been raiding since classic wow. Been healing on a shaman since Mist of Pandaria.

Would you be comfortable explaining your class/spec to a group of people? Yes

Can you meet the above requirements? Yes

Availability: tues-friday after 5pm server and all day sundays
Asimi

Postby cyfir » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Name: Volstatsz

Class & Spec you wish to speak on: DPS Death Knight (Unholy, 2H Frost, & DW Frost)

Name of toon(s) you play that spec on: Volstatsz

How long have you been playing: Off and on since launch day.

Experience: I raided through all of Vanilla, first as a Resto Shaman and then as a Holy Priest - MC, BWL, AQ40 except C'Thun, and managed to sneak in a couple Instructor kills in Naxx. In BC, I raided through BT/Hyjal as a Shadow Priest, then took a break. Started raiding seriously again in WotLK, did Ulduar, ToC, and ICC all but heroic LK as Elemental Shaman. Skipped Cata entirely, played a few classes in MoP before "coming home" to AP and settling into my DK in SoO. Ran all of normal (6.0 heroic) with Nine to Midnight; after 6.0, began running mythic with Threat Level Midnight as well.

Would you be comfortable explaining your class/spec to a group of people? Definitely.

Can you meet the above requirements? Yep.

Availability: Server time Tu/Th 9pm - 10pm, Sat 1pm - 11pm. Possibly earlier Saturday if needed.
cyfir

Postby Flybynight » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already. I've listened to a couple of these already and they are great! I was wondering if these have been saved to SoundCloud or Youtube or somewhere that we can go back and listen to them again. I had to leave the Warlock one yesterday for raid time.

Much appreciated.
Flybynight

PreviousNext

Return to Guild Events