Weekly Mount Runs

Here's the place to be for the latest event information in the CtR Guild on Aerie Peak. Check it out, and hopefully you can participate.

Weekly Mount Runs

Postby Wears » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:58 am

I will start hosting a weekly mount run. Starting October 27 at 9AM Server time. The purpose of these runs is to help guild members get those mounts that some classes may have a hard time soloing. It is also a good time to get some of those Transmogs that could drop.

Looting will be need before greed. If you don't have something but want it for a transmog need on it, otherwise pass or greed on the item. Any item that no one wants will be sold to a vendor to help fund the Guild Banks since we are losing the cash flow perk when the expansion pack comes out.

Mount Runs will be posted on the Guild Calendar. We will start forming groups about 15 mins before the event starts. Priority will be for members that has signed up using the Guild Calendar at http://www.converttoraid.com/guild.

I am willing to host this event for a different day and time each week so as to accommodate peoples schedules and get a bigger turn out.

If there is a mount that you want make a post here and I will be happy to set it up, also post what times are available for you so that I can get it scheduled.
Wears

Re: Weekly Mount Runs

Postby Wears » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:48 pm

I haven't ran one of these since release of WoD. With the item and character squish that came with it these mount runs have pretty much became trivial so I haven't seen the need to run them anymore. But if enough interest I can start them back up. :D
Wears

Re: Weekly Mount Runs

Postby Dagger1 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:08 pm

I have a few classes that can clear any and all pre MOP raids solo, If anyone needs help clearing something I am more than willing to setup some weekly runs to help people get some mounts. My Bnet is ilikebacon#1434 just add ne and we can talk to set something up.
Dagger1

Return to Guild Events