Achievement Club

Here's the place to be for the latest event information in the CtR Guild on Aerie Peak. Check it out, and hopefully you can participate.

Re: Achievement Club

Postby Miles » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:36 am

Hi,
If we could make a quick stop in Blackrock Caverns, there are the last 2 achieves I need for Glory of the Cata Hero.
1. Crushing Bones and Cracking Skulls
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5281
2. Ascendent Descending
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5284

They'd be supper fast, but need at least a group of 3 on the first one to get the right number of rock dudes to spawn, 4 to be safe.

I'm down with helping with all the other stuff posted so far as well.
Thanks,
Miles
Miles

Postby AshleneAP » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:32 pm

I'll be there, Share the Love is the last achiev I need for LK dungeons, could use a bunch from Naxx too. Can't wait!
AshleneAP

Postby Wears » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Arr me maties, I'll be there with my grogg :mrgreen:
Wears

Postby Anisha » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Putting my vote in for Malygos, I need 2 achieves in there.
No thanks, I prefer a deity, or an alt, for each of my personalities.
Anisha

Postby drosera » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:39 am

Friday 26, 5 p.m. server.

-----------------------

This week we will do something a little bit different, and a little bit more challenging. I've been hesitant to do current content raid achievements with the group, but I think we will give it a shot. We will go with the standard 10 man setup. Priority by order of sign-up on this forum. I'm going to ask for an ilvl of 540 since this is for achievements. If we get enough people for a second group, we will break off into teams.

- MSV (Mogu'shan Vaults) - I haven't seen all the achievements in there, but we will absolutely NOT be going for 'Show Me Your Moves'. Any other achievements that give us too much trouble or take too long will also be skipped as necessary.

- We will do a very quick Malygos run beforehand since it has been requested.

----------------------

Remember to get your Rasha's Sacrificial Dagger if you don't already have it. I suspect we may need it.
drosera

Postby Wears » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Can count me in, my Blood spec is 544, my frost spec is lower at 534.
Wears

Postby drosera » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Friday, Oct. 3. at 5 p.m. server.

-------------------------

- We will be returning to MSV to get the achievements we missed, and to work on the dreaded "Show me your moves" achievement. :roll: Invite priority will go to those who were present last week. If there is room left, and I suspect there will be, new members can join us. Be aware though that we will only be going for the achieves that we did not get last week.

- If we have time, we will do a Heroic Heart of Fear run. I seriously doubt this will happen though. (See last mentioned achieve up top).

------------------------

**** Please note that as the patch and expansion are dropping soon, Achievement Club will be stopped at some point. I'm not certain what to expect with the patch and how busy it will make people, but certainly when the expansion hits, our runs will cease. I will start them up again some time in the future, but of course I can't give a concrete date. NOW IS THE TIME to request any last achievements you would like to try to get. Post something here, or send me an ingame mail, and I will try to set something up.
drosera

Postby Netsurfer » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:04 am

If there is room I would like to apply to join the Achievement Club. My iLevel is 547 and I am a Ret Paladin.

Cheers
Netsurfer
Netsurfer

Postby Wears » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:48 am

Netsurfer wrote:If there is room I would like to apply to join the Achievement Club. My iLevel is 547 and I am a Ret Paladin.

Cheers
Netsurfer

There not a roster like the raid teams have, just be online when the call goes out and ask for a invite. I'm sure we can make room for you.
Wears

Postby drosera » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:28 am

Friday, 10 October, 5 p.m. server.

-----------------

- We will be returning to MSV 10-man normal, to attempt to complete the "Show Me Your Moves" achievement. If you plan on coming, please look up the achievement beforehand to get an idea of what might help us accomplish this.

I have no other events scheduled. I am not sure how long we will be willing to keep trying for this achievement, but I would like to give a good hour 1/2 to 2 hours. If there is any achievement that you may need help with after this, please let us know, and we will see what we can do. As with last week, priority invites will go out to those who were with us last week. Any open spots after that will be announced in CTRLFG.

May the Blizzard gods smile upon us all on Friday! :P
drosera

PreviousNext

Return to Guild Events