Achievement Club

Here's the place to be for the latest event information in the CtR Guild on Aerie Peak. Check it out, and hopefully you can participate.

Re: Achievement Club

Postby Anisha » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:50 am

I can't make it this week but I'd love to join in. Will you be going back to get achieves for the late comers in raids ya'll have completed already?
No thanks, I prefer a deity, or an alt, for each of my personalities.
Anisha

Postby drosera » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:22 am

I can't guarantee anything right now, but it is possible. It's all about who shows up, and what people want to get.
drosera

Postby drosera » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:42 pm

Friday, August 22. 5 p.m. server.

--------------

We will be running Heroic Firelands, and if we have time Blackwing Descent normal to finish up on missed achieves.

--------------

Rasha's Sacrifical Dagger.
drosera

Postby Wears » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Sounds good to me, see everyone there. :ugeek:
Wears

Postby drosera » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Friday, August 29, 5 p.m. server.

--------------

We are going to make this week an easy, simple, but hopefully fun evening by running Burning Crusades raids. We will do them all in the order listed below.

Karazhan
Battle For Mount Hyjal
Magtheridon's Lair
Tempest Keep
Gruul's Lair
Serpentshrine Cavern
Black Temple
Sunwell Plateau

-------------

I think we should have enough time to get them all done if we don't dally between instances.

I realize that most of these are actually soloable, but there are still a couple of bosses in them that can give people trouble. And some people haven't seen the content yet. So grab your favorite beverage, a small bowl of snacks, and let's make this a nice fun-run. :D

See ya there!

P.S. Just a friendly reminder that if there is an achievement (or more) that you would like help with, please let me know, and I will schedule it one of our nights. Achievement Club is not just a raid-achievement group, and we have a super bunch of friendly helpful people who would be quite willing to help you get those achievements that have been giving you trouble.
drosera

Postby Wears » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:53 am

Only problem I see is if we go through these raids too fast we would hit the 5 instance lock out timer.
Wears

Postby Turarts » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:09 am

I think they upped the timer to 10
Turarts

Postby drosera » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Friday the 5th, 5 p.m. server.

----------------

Well, what do you want to do? This week, I will leave the decisions to you. Check what achievements you still need, and post what you'd like to go for in this thread. I will do my best to accommodate something for everyone.

:D
Last edited by drosera on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drosera

Postby Wears » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:09 am

My Achievements are so screwed up on my character at the momemnt I can't tell what I do and don't have. So can't really make any suggestions until blizzard gets it fixed.
Wears

Postby drosera » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:49 pm

Did you try looking yourself up on the armory? Maybe what's listed there is accurate.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Wears/achievement#92

Wears wrote:My Achievements are so screwed up on my character at the momemnt I can't tell what I do and don't have. So can't really make any suggestions until blizzard gets it fixed.
drosera

PreviousNext

Return to Guild Events