Achievement Club

Here's the place to be for the latest event information in the CtR Guild on Aerie Peak. Check it out, and hopefully you can participate.

Re: Achievement Club

Postby Rhoswyn » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Yea i figured that would be the case. The "corrupted spike" has to impale the Aspect before it is recognized .
Rhoswyn

Postby drosera » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:20 pm

Friday November 7, 5 p.m. server.

--------------------

- Again returning to Dragonsoul to finish up the meta-achievements.

--------------------

This will be our last run for a while. We will surely all be too busy once the expansion drops. ;) If there are any achievements you need help with, now is the time to request them!

I do plan on resuming Achievement Club in time, though I can't give a definite date. But check the forums occasionally for any notices. Until then, have fun, and good luck on acquiring more new achievements!
drosera

Postby Wears » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:48 pm

Only thing left for me to do to get the mount for Dragon Soul is the Ysera Assaulted First stage of Chromatic Champion. We did it last time, but our dps was so high we killed everything too fast that the game didn't register the Achievement.
Wears

Postby Rhoswyn » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:09 pm

I still need it too Wears but wont be able to make as one of my coworkers is moving away so we are doing happy hour.
Rhoswyn

Postby natkanjana60 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Thanks so much everyone for helping me get the last 2 infusions that I needed on my paladin! You guys rock!
goldenslot
gclub
Slotonline
natkanjana60

Previous

Return to Guild Events