Ep. #167: All The Hugs

The forums for Tauren Think Tank - The podcast for the WoW player!

Ep. #167: All The Hugs

Postby Flogg1 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:52 pm

We’re back from BlizzCon with all of our stories! Our discussion question: No question this week - instead, we share our experiences, tell stories about the Well Played Party, BlizzCon, meeting people, and so much more.

Our Think Tank question: How can I help my wife make friends? She’s had a very tough time connecting with people who have similar hobbies and she’s afraid to put herself out there.

Be a part of the show by sending your Tell Us One Thing questions, feedback, and requests for advice to questions@taurenthinktank.com.

Slash Moo, everybody!
Flogg1

Re: Ep. #167: All The Hugs

Postby Flogg1 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:02 pm

Things have been so busy lately I fell behind creating show threads. :) I also haven't had time to leave my own comments to see if it sparks anything outside of the GroupMe group.

I still think the forums are a better place for more focused discussion, and it looks like a couple dozen people click around to view the threads (some of the views are probably Googlebot doing some archiving), but it's still a bit quiet around here. I understand the hosts probably feel their views were expressed during the show, and want the other venues to be more listener driven.

I'll continue posting for a while, and trying to make more time to add some thoughts. Hope everyone had a good time at Blizzcon. Thanks for putting your time and effort into this show, I think it will only grow as Blizzard's universe expands and reaches other people.

Flogg (hibernating) Tauren Shaman @Arygos
Flogg1

Return to Tauren Think Tank