Thanks all - from Jim Beverly

The forums for Tauren Think Tank - The podcast for the WoW player!

Thanks all - from Jim Beverly

Postby TehKnuck » Sun May 19, 2013 12:34 pm

Hey guys,

Sorry it took me so long to get on these forums and put this out there, as real life has been horse-kicking me in the teeth. But better late than never, right? In the wake of episode 49, where Jules and Rem graciously allowed me a little time to speak my mind and share my stories with all of you--the community I love--I've received an overwhelming show of support, appreciation, and camaraderie. I've made several new friends, shared several new adventures, and had more than several laughs since that wonderful opportunity was fulfilled. I want to thank each and every one of you for the kind words, the supportive emails, and the genuine awesomeness that you've shown me as I've opened myself up to this community. I'm proud to be a soldier, proud to be an American, but honestly, I'm even more proud to be able to say I am a member of such an awesome, global community of like-minded nerds like us :)

Keep soldiering on.

-SGT Jim Beverly
TehKnuck

Re: Thanks all - from Jim Beverly

Postby Jules » Mon May 20, 2013 2:31 pm

We love you, Jim :) Thank you for sharing your stories and inspiring our audience to overcome challenges!
I watch little green bars for fun.

Image Image
Jules

Re: Thanks all - from Jim Beverly

Postby Hawgeye » Mon May 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Glad to have you with us! /moo
Hawgeye

Return to Tauren Think Tank