Exius 688 iLvL Disc/Shadow Priest LF Heroic/Mythic Raid team

Are you looking to join a team? Please post with class, spec, realm and faction information in your title along with what type of team you're looking for!

Exius 688 iLvL Disc/Shadow Priest LF Heroic/Mythic Raid team

Postby exiius » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:05 am

Character Info

Link to Armory
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Exius/simple

Other means of contact
email: eternal2u@gmail.com
twitter: https://twitter.com/ccotton2u
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chr1scotton

Currently on Aerie Peak? (Non Member Only) *I'm in CTR Mobus already*
[X]: Yes
[ ]: No

[ Exius ]: Character Name
[ Priest ]: Character Class [Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Warlock]
[ Disc(Healer) ]: Main Spec/Primary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]
[ Shadow(DPS) ]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]

Raiding Info

I've been raiding since Vanilla, I've downed the old heroic mode bosses for many many tiers, and recently I got to Malk in SoO pre-nerf full clear post nerf, in WoD I've cleared heroic Highmaul, 8/10 Heroic Blackrock. I've also been the one raid leading since WoTLK. Decided to take a step back and join someone else after my previous raid group had alot of people leave after getting stuck on furnace

Are you interested in Normal / Heroic / Mythic ?
Heroic/Mythic mainly. normal doesn't present the same type of challenge to me unfortunately.

Availability [Use Server Times; enter desired time ranges when available (e.g., 9:30PM-2:00AM). Leave the "X" if you are unavailable]

[ 8:00-11:00 pm ]: Sundays
[ 8:00-11:00 pm ]: Mondays
[ 8:00-11:00 pm ]: Tuesdays
[ 8:00-11:00 pm ]: Wednesdays
[ 8:00-11:00 pm ]: Thursdays
[ 8:00-11:00 pm ]: Fridays
[ 8:00-11:00 pm ]: Saturdays

Leadership

Raider Leadership/Assist
[ Y ]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N]
[ N ]: Are you interested in being a raid leader? [Y/N]
[ Y ]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N]
Class Leader
[ Y ]: Are you willing to help others improve their raiding experience by providing helpful, constructive advice? [Y/N]

Short Answer Questions

What are your raiding goals for this expansion?
[ Clear heroic content pre-nerfs when possible. Some Mythic content. I dont expect to be in a world top 100 team but I would like to work on some mythic content too. ]
What makes a raiding group especially good for you?
[ Mainly like the challenge of the fights. Loot is a non-issue with me as long as the loot system is fair the loot will eventually come with killing the bosses. No mainly I like the challenge and its great when the raid team can joke around and not be quite so serious. ]
What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you?
[ I've raid lead and lead my own guild for years. I Always hated constantly having to recruit, constantly losing people. The main thing is consistency I want a stable team i can run with every week and have fun with. ]
How do you prepare your character for raiding?
[ Make sure to have all my enchants/gems, runes now too flask and the *good* food(125) Required mods also obviously and mumble/vent/voice software. ]
Aside from listening to the most excellent "Convert to Raid" podcast, how do you prepare for raid encounters?
[ Line of Sight Gaming videos, and fatboss mainly. Some icy-veins as well ]
Anything else you might want a prospective raid leader to know about you?
[ Will give cookies for a raid spot. ]
Last edited by exiius on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
exiius

Re: Exius 686 iLvL Disc/Shadow Priest LF Heroic/Mythic Raid

Postby Kleptik » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:01 pm

Edit: Nards! I think our times are incompatible

Hi I just tweeted you, would you be looking for an opportunity to main raid as shadow?

Our team page for more information.

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4397
@execute_phase
Kleptik

Postby Phyllisse » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:21 am

Same offer as them, only you'd be a disc main with a shadow offspec for 4-healing fights. Unfortunately we raid at the same time as them on T/W/Th instead of W/Th/M.

And our page: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4391

Either way, hope to hear back from you soon!

PS stupid Kleptik has all the holy pallies and wants all the discs too, the jerk.
Phyllisse

Postby Suddy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Hey buddy. I raid with Heresy and we raid Tues/Thurs from 6-9st. I know that falls about an hour earlier than you have listed, but just gauging interest. We're currently 9/10N 9/10H and starting Mythic possibly this week. Our previous shadow priest just left the group due to military commitments, and were looking to replace em. If this is something that sounds appealing to you feel free to send me a PM in game and we can discuss further details. My battle tag is Suddy#1925. GL on finding a team M8!
Suddy

Postby lawless » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:13 am

Hello, my raid team From the Ashes is currently looking for a disc heals as ours has stepped down due to RL. We raid Sunday's and Monday nights 7-930 server. If your interested contact me on b-net at lawless#1983
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4726
lawless

Postby exiius » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:38 pm

ran with one of the teams going as shadow main. Definitely not what I want to do. I can sub in as shadow for low heal fights but disc is definitely what I want to main. may try to figure out holy as well. I Just do not like shadow at all.

Times had to change i thought 7 was manageable but it will have to be a 730 pm or later time PST.

And thanks for you guys interest just trying to find what works best on my end.
exiius

Return to LF Team! (Free Agents)