[Raging][Prot/fury] - LF 2 weekday EST PM team

Are you looking to join a team? Please post with class, spec, realm and faction information in your title along with what type of team you're looking for!

[Raging][Prot/fury] - LF 2 weekday EST PM team

Postby Raging » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:23 pm

Character name: Raging <Convert to Raid Sha> Raging#1991

Armory link(s):
Most of the heroic/mythic stuff was done at level. Looking for a team for Raging but you can see some of the raiding that I have done on some other toons:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Raging/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Deresolution/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/trollbane/Origin/advanced

Past raiding experiences:
-Been playing since 1.0 and helped run a MC farm guild (no time to raid then - college plus 2 jobs).
-BC - Started raiding in Kara. Lots of learning was done! :)
-WolTK - Stepped up my game and was raiding 5+ days a week on 2 different characters. Was playing on Arthas horde in a top 3 (server) guild at the time. Helped raid lead.
-Cata - Wife/kid/house. Took some time off from raiding and started again in firelands on a new server with a buddy's guild. I looked at this as casual retirement but moved back to co-RL.
-MoP - Raided semi-casual, same guild on TB (small server raid staffing issues :) ). Ramped up towards the end as we merged guilds.
-WoD - Started off hard pushing mythics with the new guild. Officer and co-RL. Got burnt out playing 4 tanks and raiding 4+ nights a week. Took off all of HFC and moved servers.
-Legion - TBD but want to hit it hard on a single character.

What role are you looking to fill?:
I prefer to tank but wouldn't mind DPSing this tier. I have been tanking since BC and have done DPSing towards the end of tiers to give others turns tanking.
Does your UI look like poop/What addons do you use?:
No, my UI looks good. It's been cleaned up even more near the end of WoD and for legion. No more stance bars, loot was dropped and skada healing/dmg in it's place. Run ElvUI and common raid addons. More if I am distributing loot, etc.

Can your rig handle raiding?
Yes. FIOS fiber, RAID 0 SSDs, i7,32GB RAM, 1080 GPU. Currently running ultra 10. 1440p, 28" primary, 24" secondary.

What days of the week can you raid?:
I am looking to raid 2 days a week. Looking for EST times (8-11:30 ish) Could push a little more for progression. I would like to raid during the week, probably tu/thurs, wed/thurs, etc. Tough days to raid are fri/sat due to other hobbies, life, etc.

What level of raiding?
Looking to get through normals quickly and get through heroics fairly quickly. Farm the crap out of heroic and start mythic before the next tier is out. I prefer to ensure we are having fun in decent gear vs hammer mythics undre-geared.

What makes a raiding group especially good for you?
People that get along well, can have fun while getting work done, drama free, nice people. Raid team members need to be on the same page; this is what we want to accomplish, this is where we want to end up, etc. Raiders who want to get through content need to realize there is work to be done outside of game to prepare for successful raids. Research on fights, research on your logs to address problems/improve, strategy discussion before going into the raid, etc... Planning/preparing before the raid can contribute to much success.

What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you?
Not being prepared (see above). No character research, no raid research. People not being team players.

How do you prepare your character for raiding?
I put a lot of time into research. I like to spend time reading theorycrafting, forums, discord, etc [I keep a note book of interesting/important things]. I spend time looking through the raids: The maps, bosses, boss kill vids, beta vids, etc. I spend time discussing strategy before the raid starts so we know the plan of attack. For Legion time can be spent on mythic dungeons pre-raids going live and mythic+ post raids going live. I intend to be doing those in addition to PVP to supplement gear.

Anything else you might want a prospective raid leader to know about you?
I have been raiding since BC and, next to the people you play with, raiding is the most important and enjoyable thing in game for me. A little bit of research goes a long way and I think contributes to a more enjoyable raid experience. :)

I am also amazing at paintshop raid strategy:

Obligatory pirates vs ninjas:
Ninjas
Last edited by Raging on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raging

Re: [Raging][Prot/fury] - LF 2 weekday EST PM team

Postby Raging » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Wanted to also add that I have a buddy who has done mythic healing with me that would love to raid with us as well. He will have both a monk and shaman on the server.
Raging

Postby Stoke » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:14 pm

Hello Raging,

I am the raid leader for Project Failsauce in CtR Nalak. We are two day a week EST raid team that pushes N/H progression and (AoTC) achievements. We raid on Tuesdays and Sundays from 8:30 EST until 11:00 EST. Most of us have kids, jobs, and families that make this an ideal schedule for us. Our core has been together since Wrath and we have been in CtR since shortly after it launched. I'd love to talk to you more about this. Let em know if you are available. You can find me in game at Stoke#1417 or I check the forums and CtR website daily.

Thanks,

Stoke

P/S. We are also looking for a non priest healer if you friend is interested.
Stoke

Postby Raging » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:39 am

Thanks for chatting with me! Excited to test out some Legion raiding content with <Project Failsauce>. Seems like a great group of people on discord and I am looking forward to knocking some bosses down with them.
Raging

Postby Stoke » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:34 am

We are happy to have you and Reactive. #Excitedforraiding
Stoke

Postby Edyth » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:37 am

Having your computer on the right configuration is neccesary to avoid any pressure. The computers at essayroo reviews are calibrated once a month to make sure they keep on operating.
Edyth

Postby Almo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:52 pm

To get more details about pdf to ppt, you need to visit https://altoconvertpdftoppt.com/faq. It has all the questions and the answers are also good. Try it once.
Almo

Return to LF Team! (Free Agents)