CTR is in need of more event planners to come join our amazing staff! You may be asking yourself what exactly an event planner is and what we do for the guild. Well, let me give you a few examples.
*Most of the events that are posted on converttoraid.com/guild are done by us. Whether it is a LFR, a transmog run, or maybe some roundtables or bootcamps to help you learn the game better, that is all done by us.
*We also try to help with events centered around holidays or current in-game happenings. When Molten Core was going on, we were constantly running LFR's for the guild.
*Sometimes we assist guildies in getting their own events up and running. From either putting it on the calendar or helping brainstorm how to make it happen, we assist in pointing them in the right direction.
Our goal is to try to make this game a little more fun for our community. We try to host events at various times to give everyone the opportunity to attend. As the needs of the guild changes, so do our events. We also work together on our own team to help out with each other's events, or to give support when it is needed.
If all of this sounds like something you would be interested in, please read this brief list of requirements and then fill out the application that follows.
1) You are required to host one guild LFR and one guild World Boss Run a month. Both of these need to be content from this expansion. You may also plan your own events as long as you are doing the two mandatory ones listed.
2) Since event planners are officers, we are expected to help monitor guild chat and diffuse situations as needed. We do have monthly meetings that vary in time and date with all officers and greeters to help coach everyone through tough situations.
3) You need to be able to take criticism and advice on your events. Sometimes things don't work out as planned, or an idea may seem good on paper, but is difficult to execute. Being able to accept help from others is very important. Also, sometimes situations may arise in your events that you will need ti diffuse. It doesn't happen very often, but being able to handle these tough situations is also important.
4) Being able to work with the Event's team and to have fun is very important. We get to meet a lot of new guildies, and these events can be very fun and exciting. It is very important to be able to enjoy the events you are hosting. We also need to be able to work together as a team to bounce ideas off of each other and assist when needed.
5) You should also be familiar with the forums and guild website. We use Groupme to keep in touch with one another and Twitter is also a plus to help spread the word about events.
6) Finally there are month meetings that occur at least once a month on Mondays for event planners. Being able to attend these to find out changes or upcoming events is important. Various other meetings (like Townhall and officer meetings) do occur as well from time to time.
If you are interested in joining our staff please fill out the below application and send it to email@example.com
or on a private message on the forums.
Availability in game:
Why do you want to become an event planner:
What events would you be interested in hosting:
Can you meet the above criteria, if not why:
Anything else I should know about you:
Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you!