Class Experts

We've created our own community guild with a focus on end game PvE content! If you've got something to say members of this community specifically... this is a good spot.

Re: Class Experts

Postby Coldrun » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:42 pm

I am no expect, but as a rising mage I'd definitely love to chat with someone more expert in the class as a resource.
Coldrun

Postby mewkow » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:34 pm

Name: Mewkow
Class/Spec: Druid Feral/Guardian
How long have you been playing that class/spec: Since Burning crusade, before achievements were tracked.
Experience: I have several 90+ druids scattered across realms, 2 at level 100, with my active main raiding toon being Feral/Guardian. I tend to rank high percentage in raid logs. I am also an avid leveler, nearing the account cap on toons.
Would you be able to answer questions or talk to people about your class/spec: I already do so, and would be happy to continue for CtR.
Anything else I should know? My main is a horde tauren druid, so I spend most of my time there, but I am available on twitter, forums, and can usually hop over to the CtR side easily enough.

Aside: I am releveling a feral/guardian for CtR to get a fresh look at the experience from pandaria to draenor. Pandaria is still my favorite.
mewkow

Postby Munkky » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:09 pm

Name: Munkky

Class/Spec: Demon Hunter Vengeance

How long have you been playing: since mid alpha

Experience: 13/13M tank and going to main vengeance in legion.

Would you be able to answer questions: Yes I do this regularly via discord and forums.

Anything else: I am making a website and already have a guide posted.
Munkky

Postby Shammyspice » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:25 am

Name: Shammyspice
Class/Spec: Shaman - Restoration
How long have you been playing that class/spec: 9 years
Experience: Every tier since BT/Sunwell.
Would you be able to answer questions or talk to people about your class/spec: yes.
Anything else I should know? I've been an officer (class and recruit) in multiple guilds over the years. I enjoy helping people out, especially in the shaman area.
Best current website for resto shaman info: www.chainheal.com
Shammyspice

Previous

Return to The Convert to Raid Guild [A-Aerie Peak US]