Potentially relocating myself and some friends to AP

We've created our own community guild with a focus on end game PvE content! If you've got something to say members of this community specifically... this is a good spot.

Potentially relocating myself and some friends to AP

Postby Baelex » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:08 pm

Would anyone here in Convert to Raid care to send me a private message so that I can chat about the guild and Aerie Peak? I want to do the proper research before making the move away from my old, low population server. I'm new to the concept of an enormous guild, so my questions will mostly be about how this experience differs from that of a traditional guild on a different server. I'm interested in hearing the pros and cons rather than a sales pitch.
Thanks!
-Baelex
Baelex

Re: Potentially relocating myself and some friends to AP

Postby JFalcon » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:03 am

Hey Baelex,

I would be happy to talk to you a bit if you are interested in a raid teams perspective. I moved our raid team to CTR about 6 months ago. Jfalcon#1108 on battle.net is the best way to reach me. I may not be the right person to talk about all the pros and cons, i don't play the AH game for example, but i can tell you about my experience. Just for full disclosure, i am just a CTR member, not an officer or in any way involved in guild leadership.

Take care!
JF
Tanking isn't just something I do, It's who I am!
JFalcon

Return to The Convert to Raid Guild [A-Aerie Peak US]