Time for a new gaming mouse

We've created our own community guild with a focus on end game PvE content! If you've got something to say members of this community specifically... this is a good spot.

Time for a new gaming mouse

Postby doktorpope » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Kind folks of the CTR guild,

I have been using an original Steel Series MMO mouse for the past few years and feel it may be time to make the switch to a more friendly input device.

As a Shadow/Disc priest I have made a valiant attempt to assign mot if not all action buttons to my mouse, so will need at least an eight (8) button mouse. I would really prefer a mouse that has intuitive drivers and software for assigning buttons, and works with HealBot and ELVUI.

Rather than clog up the forums with responses, please feel to private message me or send an email directly to doktorpope@gmail.com.

Thanks again for your attention.

Pope
doktorpope

Re: Time for a new gaming mouse

Postby Kenamyn » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:38 pm

I hear lots of good things about the raz0r naga, but I love my wow legendary mouse. It just works for me.
Kenamyn

Re: Time for a new gaming mouse

Postby Comos » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:07 pm

I have the Naga and it fits well in my hand and is well built. The downfall for me is that the 12 buttons on the side are too small for my thumb to quickly push. I need less-bigger buttons
Comos

Return to The Convert to Raid Guild [A-Aerie Peak US]