What's your stream?

We've created our own community guild with a focus on end game PvE content! If you've got something to say members of this community specifically... this is a good spot.

Re: What's your stream?

Postby NinjaPatZ » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:56 am

Hey CTR crew,

I stream on twitch.tv/ninjaitt

Ninja In the Tree. I stream wow, ps4 games, Skyrim and a new civ addiction. I am a gamer parent who tries to play as much as I can. My wife occasionaly streams on the account too. She plays weird indie puzzle games like Road Not Taken.

Feel free to catch me on weekends and evenings and like my stream!

Thanks all.
NinjaPatZ

Postby Accomp » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:45 am

=========================================================================================
twitch.tv/Accomp
=========================================================================================

Hey folks. No real set stream schedule here, typically a few nights per week and sometimes weekends. You'll usually see me streaming the Rogue doing CMs, raids or sometimes PvP. However, sometimes you'll also see me dabble with other games such as SWTOR, Heroes of the Storm or various XBox One games. I will be streaming all raids for the newly created LagBot raid team as well, from a Raid Lead perspective. :)
Accomp

Postby DravenDresden » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:16 pm

New streamer here.

www.twitch.tv/dravendresden

Still working on a few details before streaming more regularly.
DravenDresden

Postby Bumblejinx » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Hello All,

Trying to get into streaming my game play and would love some people to chat with. I will be streaming my raid teams raids 3 nights a week (Friday Fun Run and Sun/Mon Regular Raid Night) along with some Diablo 3 during the other days of the week.

Come stop on by and say hi. Most night I start streaming around 7:30pm - 8pm PST

http://www.hitbox.tv/bumblejinx

I decided to go with Hitbox over Twitch as I like the layout a bit better. =)
Bumblejinx

Postby anothernotch » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:22 pm

Hello All!!!

My name is Anothernotch I have been streaming Heroes of the Storm for about 8 months now and im working on partner! I would love it if some of you amazing people stop in and say hello.

You can find me 6 nights a week starting at 10pm Pst at www.twitch.tv/anothernotch and also on the twitters @notchplaysgames. Thank you all for taking the time to read this and hopefully i will see you in chat!
anothernotch

Postby Grebog » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:21 am

Hey everyone. Yup, yet another streamer here. I haven't been streaming a lot of WoW as of recent, but I was first testing my setup to make sure it was able to handle streaming without killing my connection, my computer or even something up.

You can find it here: http://www.twitch.tv/grebog
I stream Minecraft, Kerbal Space Program, WoW, and other games too. I stream at irregular times right now, but I plan to start streaming my raids, which will be set nights and times.
Which are:
Blood DK Team: Sunday 8 PM EST to Midnight, Thursday 8:30 PM EST to Midnight
Hunter team: Monday/Wednesday 8:30 PM EST to 10 PM EST

The other games are at various times, if I set a schedule, I will update this post.
ImageImage
Grebog

Postby Ace » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:33 pm

Hey all,

I have not been streaming for long, but I think I am getting better as time goes on.

Stream Times: Saturday's starting at or around 9am EST, and I usually end sometime in the afternoon. Sunday's I will be streaming around 11am EST, and just like Saturday I will end the stream sometime in
the afternoon. Come join me in the channel I am no professional by any means, but i'm always up for feedback to better my stream.

Games Streamed: World of Warcraft for the most part, but looking to staring Streaming Hearthstone.

Twitch Account: twitch.tv/zi_ctr
Ace

Postby m1jordan » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:03 pm

Heyya Folks,

I stream every friday and saturday (7-10PM PST) for the <raiding with earmuffs> team in CTR. Im a dps warrior(7/10 N). We will be starting heroics by the following week from this post.

I also stream modded minecraft sunday mornings.

I will give fair warning, they come with a mature waiver ;)

http://www.twitch.tv/m1jordanallen
battletag: m1jordan#1234

lvl100 - arms/prot warrior - emonejordana (convert to raid mobus)
lowbie prot/ret pally - bethalee (arie peak-US)
lvl90 - disc / holy priest - Aenai (arie peak - US)
lvl90 - disc priest - aenai (greymane-US)
m1jordan

Postby Qipanjin » Wed May 20, 2015 4:31 am

WWW.Twitch.tv/Qipanjin is my Stream and my YT channel is SovietR2D. Haven't been streaming much but I know one set date is up and also looking for someone to help do some video editing for some stuff. Message me here if you'd be willin to help out a guy with stuff!.
Qipanjin

Postby MikeOHara » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:16 pm

my stream is twitch.tv/mikeohara_gaming

What I stream: Mostly XBox One games (Killer Instinct has been a favorite lately), and I plan on doing some WoW streaming soon.
MikeOHara

PreviousNext

Return to The Convert to Raid Guild [A-Aerie Peak US]