How do I join the guild?

We've created our own community guild with a focus on end game PvE content! If you've got something to say members of this community specifically... this is a good spot.

How do I join the guild?

Postby Jules » Thu May 15, 2014 7:16 pm

We often get asked how to join the guild, and how to get all of your characters added. This post will tell you just that!

Applying For Admission
To apply please visit: http://www.converttoraid.com/apply

New applications are welcome at any time. Once you submit your application, you may join the CTRLFO in-game channel and ask for an officer. Invitations for additional characters are welcome once you have a character in the Convert to Raid guild. There is currently no limit on how many characters you can have in the guild.

We schedule officers or greeters to be available during the following time windows (server times, PST):

• SUNDAYS:
8:00AM - 12:00PM
6:00PM - 10:00PM

• MONDAYS:
6:00PM - 10:00PM

• THURSDAYS:
2:00PM - 4:00PM

You may check in the CTRLFO channel outside of these scheduled hours to see if an officer or greeter is available. Please note that we cannot guarantee an officer or greeter will be inviting at all days and times of the day, but we do staff our teams to be available during most peak times (weekday evenings and weekends).

Characters
• To join the guild, an application for your first character must be submitted at: http://www.converttoraid.com/apply

• All characters must be at least level 15 to be invited to the guild. At level 15 you can run your first dungeon! (Death Knights must be level 60.)

• Any character inactive for two or more months may be removed from the guild. The only exception to the two month rule is if the character is placed on Extended Leave. This is a special circumstance guild rank and is only available to characters who have submitted a request to the officers and been approved.

• All names must be family-friendly. Any character with a name deemed offensive will not be accepted into the guild.

That's it! If you have any questions on our policies or procedures for invites, please e-mail us at ctrofficers@gmail.com.
I watch little green bars for fun.

Image Image
Jules

Re: How do I join the guild?

Postby Netsurfer » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:30 pm

Hi!
I currently have Netsurfer (alt) and Modivh (main) in the guild.
I would like to have my level 90 Warlock, Worgmanjack, invited to the guild.
When this is done I plan on deleting Modivh (level 26 Warlock) and making Netsurfer my main and Worgmanjack my alt.

Thank you for reading this.
Netsurfer

Postby Netsurfer » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:42 am

Hi!
Netsurfer is my main and my alt is Worgmanjack.
I would like to have my hunter Mikehunte in CTR also

Thank you
Netsurfer

Alt Invite

Postby Netsurfer » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Hi!

I would like to have my hunter Mikehunte in CTR

Thank you

Netsurfer

Netsurfer

Postby Sigert » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:58 am

Hello CTR, after a long trip I am back and landed in Shadowmoon Valley. My main (Lethamar) has been busy getting his Garrison to level 3 and well on my way with his legendary quest. Do I need to re-apply to the guild or just look for an officer in ctrlfo? Thanks
Sigert

Postby nickgsimon » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:25 pm

Hi CTR Family

After some months on Proudmoore US helping some friends, i came back and I want to join again the guild, do I need to re-apply?

Best Regards
Nico
nickgsimon

Postby PatKrane » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:52 am

nickgsimon wrote:Hi CTR Family

After some months on Proudmoore US helping some friends, i came back and I want to join again the guild, do I need to re-apply?

Best Regards
Nico

You should be fine! Just jump on your character in Aerie Peak and "/join ctrlfo" and look for one of our friendly officer types. If there are any issues with your account, our people will let you know. :)
GM of the Convert to Raid Guild
Also: Mhug, Ichabodd, Tikitembo, Sunnava, Morsel, Chugger
PatKrane

Postby nickgsimon » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Thanks Pat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nickgsimon

Postby Vaedyn » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:09 am

I was a member quite a while ago in CTR, but server transferred to game with some real life friends. They have since stopped playing, and I decided to server transfer back and get back into the guild. I transferred a different character, but kept the same name as the original character that joined...I think this has messed up the "My CTR" link, and i'm not sure how to fix it, or if a mod has to do something for it.

Thanks in advance

-Vae
Vaedyn

Postby Khay85 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:28 pm

I and one other friend recenly joined. We both have another friend that has put in an application, is a really nice person, and wants to be apart of this awesome experience. However, the friend lives in Japan, and has a difficult time being online during the designated hours as posted above. Can someone accomodate my friend to help them join the guild?
Khay85

Next

Return to The Convert to Raid Guild [A-Aerie Peak US]