Ask Zhug Anything!

We've created our own community guild with a focus on end game PvE content! If you've got something to say members of this community specifically... this is a good spot.

Re: Ask Zhug Anything!

Postby Bruceknee » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:16 am

PatKrane wrote:
noel3166 wrote:Hey Zhug,

I am looking into doing some streaming on twitch as im playing some games and ive noticed people playing music in the background.

I guess my Question is is it ok to play music from like I-tunes or google play if you own the music, I have checked out twitch forums but they are clear as mud.

can you help me

Thanks

noel

Streaming with music is kind of mainstream, but I won't say anything about legality. Obviously if you were trying to sell these individual streams or packaging them somehow, that would be quite illegal. There is a lot of gray area here, and if you like gray matter please wade on in. If not, don't. Just a warning: gray area is dangerous.

ok thanks for that
Bruceknee

Postby kaelendra » Mon May 05, 2014 5:05 am

May be something somewhere saying the answer but I get lazy and bad at finding things at times...
Is anyone allowed to post in the guild events section of the forum? For instance a bunch of people in the Banana Republic raid team have been hosting a flex run late night sundays can we post that in there? Also can we toss it on the guild calendar in game even if it doesn't go across all the guilds?
We're rather late night so can take a bit to get enough to get going even though we don't hold ilvl against anyone and I know there's a few other flex runs in the week but we're so late night there could be a bunch who'd be interested if they knew so just trying to figure out how to drum up some more interest.
kaelendra

Postby Asimi » Tue May 06, 2014 11:57 am

Kaelendra of course you can post in the guild events forums! It is for all guild memebers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Asimi

Postby PatKrane » Thu May 08, 2014 11:03 pm

kaelendra wrote:May be something somewhere saying the answer but I get lazy and bad at finding things at times...
Is anyone allowed to post in the guild events section of the forum? For instance a bunch of people in the Banana Republic raid team have been hosting a flex run late night sundays can we post that in there? Also can we toss it on the guild calendar in game even if it doesn't go across all the guilds?
We're rather late night so can take a bit to get enough to get going even though we don't hold ilvl against anyone and I know there's a few other flex runs in the week but we're so late night there could be a bunch who'd be interested if they knew so just trying to figure out how to drum up some more interest.

Yes! Feel free to post on the forums, and if you think this will be an ongoing thing for your team please talk to our events folks! Email ctrguildevents@gmail.com and let them know you're running a regular flex along with all the details. I'm sure they'd love to hear from you. :)
GM of the Convert to Raid Guild
Also: Mhug, Ichabodd, Tikitembo, Sunnava, Morsel, Chugger
PatKrane

Postby Laidra » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:20 pm

Hey Zhug!
I know that I am probably one of many that is looking forward to a MN meetup this summer. I bet that planning is underway already and I look forward to seeing everyone again!
I know you have talked off and on at working on a solution to selling the guild t-shirts online. I was wondering if you might be willing to sell them at the MN meetup this year? (You could have ppl send you and email indicating what size they want so you wouldn't have to bring extras with you).

Thanks for checking out my idea :)
Laidra

Postby Riblet » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:57 am

Hey Zhug,
Not sure where to post this question but some reason I am unable to pm other members . I have cookies if you can point me in the right direction . Thank you :)
Riblet

Postby rulbula » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:22 pm

hello

okay so my question is a bit random. If you had all the classes at level 20 with the exception of death knight which one would you use the level 90 boost on if you were brand new to raiding with no experience except one lfr against deathwing?

thanks

Rulbula
rulbula

Postby Adorianda » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:17 am

Just curious, what's the best way for me to get my alts invited to the guild? Should I simply say something in guild chat and take it from there? I have about four I'd like to get into CTR... Thanks!
Adorianda

Postby Navox » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Adorianda wrote:Just curious, what's the best way for me to get my alts invited to the guild? Should I simply say something in guild chat and take it from there? I have about four I'd like to get into CTR... Thanks!

Hey there Adorianda, to get an alt invited into the guild. Log in and join the ctrlfo channel. Ask for a greeter, and someone will assist you.
Navox

Postby hasteur » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Adorianda wrote:Just curious, what's the best way for me to get my alts invited to the guild? Should I simply say something in guild chat and take it from there? I have about four I'd like to get into CTR... Thanks!

Depending on which greeter is on duty they'll ask you some information to help us connect the application to the applicant. If we can't find the right information we may ask you to fill out a new application so that we can connect all the toons together. There's a few features coming (event signups, Automatic ToonSigs, etc.) that will be rolling out soon.
Host of Group Quest Podcast
Insane Warlock
Dabbler in many things
hasteur

PreviousNext

Return to The Convert to Raid Guild [A-Aerie Peak US]