Ask Zhug Anything!

We've created our own community guild with a focus on end game PvE content! If you've got something to say members of this community specifically... this is a good spot.

Re: Ask Zhug Anything!

Postby Huchinass » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Why did I get kicked out of CTR Sha? Logged in today to find my toon homeless.
Image Image
Huchinass

Postby hasteur » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:15 pm

Huchinass wrote:Why did I get kicked out of CTR Sha? Logged in today to find my toon homeless.

Unfortunately, some sha corruption seeped into the robot that conducts the monthly guild purges and caused it to start kicking raiders. It is unfortunate but the robot has been purged of it's corruption. Please feel free to join ctrlfo and get a greeter to invite you back to the guild you were in.
Host of Group Quest Podcast
Insane Warlock
Dabbler in many things
hasteur

Postby Krushe » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Hey Zhug,

How many licks does it take to get to the inside of a tootsie roll tootsie pop? Feral tongue of course. :D :lol:
Krushe

Postby Mythincperson » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:19 pm

Howdy Zhug,

Two questions for you;

1: My brother is in the military and plays WoW when he can. The problem is he is often overseas for long periods of time. Is there a particular CtR Guild he can apply to that works with military personal that, a: he won't get kicked for being gone longer then the allowed time period and b: help get them back up to game speed after having been gone for so long?

2: I have my alt, Duckofdeath in CtR, but my main raider is in an other guild. I'm finding myself in a situation, due to work, that the raid schedule for my main isn't working out. Do I need to either move my main to CtR to raid on a schedule that works for me, or do I need to make Duck my main raider? BTW, Duck isn't 100 yet or geared.

Thanks,
Duck
aka
Mythincperson
Mythincperson

Postby Xandichi » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:16 pm

Hey Zhug!

Been looking to set up a home podcasting studio, and I've been pouring over podcast guides on the net. Many people recommend USB mics to start out with. What is your opinion here? Was thinking about the Shure PG42, but then the Heil PR40 (an XLR) is very well thought of as well.

Thanks!
Xandichi

Postby PatKrane » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:42 pm

Mythincperson wrote:Howdy Zhug,

Two questions for you;

1: My brother is in the military and plays WoW when he can. The problem is he is often overseas for long periods of time. Is there a particular CtR Guild he can apply to that works with military personal that, a: he won't get kicked for being gone longer then the allowed time period and b: help get them back up to game speed after having been gone for so long?

2: I have my alt, Duckofdeath in CtR, but my main raider is in an other guild. I'm finding myself in a situation, due to work, that the raid schedule for my main isn't working out. Do I need to either move my main to CtR to raid on a schedule that works for me, or do I need to make Duck my main raider? BTW, Duck isn't 100 yet or geared.

Thanks,
Duck
aka
Mythincperson

Hey there!

1. First, thank your brother for me for serving. Those guys and gals don't get nearly enough love for what they do. Secondly, we totally understand that people get called away from game for various reasons. All they need to do is ask to be put in the Extended Leave rank. This should ensure that they won't get gkicked for inactivity. If they do manage to get kicked, our greeters can reinvite really easily without a need for another application.

2. We don't distinguish between mains and alts -- not really -- since some people raid on multiple toons. And, the one application you filled out works for any other characters you want to bring in, so feel free to do what you like here. There are a bunch of guidelines for how to move your toon into the right coguild once you're on a raid team, but you should be able to work that out with your raid leader.

Hope that helps!
GM of the Convert to Raid Guild
Also: Mhug, Ichabodd, Tikitembo, Sunnava, Morsel, Chugger
PatKrane

Postby PatKrane » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:44 pm

Xandichi wrote:Hey Zhug!

Been looking to set up a home podcasting studio, and I've been pouring over podcast guides on the net. Many people recommend USB mics to start out with. What is your opinion here? Was thinking about the Shure PG42, but then the Heil PR40 (an XLR) is very well thought of as well.

Thanks!

There are LOTS of ways to go here. That's why I made a little series of videos to help you think about things as you plan your setup and show. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgwy-pW ... X7PbbuweSA
GM of the Convert to Raid Guild
Also: Mhug, Ichabodd, Tikitembo, Sunnava, Morsel, Chugger
PatKrane

Postby Xandichi » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Great! I'll get to watching them.

Thanks Pat!
Xandichi

Postby Mythincperson » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Thanks Zhug,

I'll pass that on to him. Once he hits port he'll be submitting his app.
Mythincperson

Postby toot » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:45 pm

Hi!,

what was the rocket league group called again?
toot

PreviousNext

Return to The Convert to Raid Guild [A-Aerie Peak US]