Call to arms: Bank Manager [s]

We've created our own community guild with a focus on end game PvE content! If you've got something to say members of this community specifically... this is a good spot.

Call to arms: Bank Manager [s]

Postby Louuie » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Hello everyone!

All applicants should be aware that being in a leadership role in this guild will eat up some of your game time, as this is a service position. We're here to make sure that our members can have a great time with a consistent set of guidelines to live by.

All officers are currently required to devote a minimum of 3 hours to our CTRLFO channel specifically for member invites. At other times, officers are encouraged to help in the CTRLFO channel with member questions/concerns and invites as they can. However, we're looking to build and stabilize the way that we do this, so we're looking for more to help join this cause in particular.

Thanks for your time, and thanks for throwing your hat into the ring!

And more specifically:

-Amazing organizational skills! It is the banks after all!
-Amazing communication between Louu, Solar, and your co-bank managers.
-Understanding of raider needs (Feasts, flasks, raw materials etc)
-Time to dedicate to above tasks.
-Being able to limbo, how low can you go?!

If you are interested in this position please send an e-mail to CTRRaids@Gmail.com with why you feel that you are qualified, and would enjoy coming on board!

Thanks!

Louu & Solar
Louuie

Re: Call to arms: Bank Manager [s]

Postby Bear » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Is this a service position with officer duties? Or officer position with service duties? :) (sorry had to ask)
Bear

Postby Jahadeem » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:15 pm

I sent an E-Mail regarding this on December 7th. Let me know if it arrived or got lost in the void (spam).

Thanks.
Jahadeem

Postby Rosewind » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:50 pm

I sent an email about this position yesterday. Please let me know if you did not receive it and I will resend.

Thanks,

Rhayine
ImageImage
Rosewind

Postby timwoj » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Kazzak's guild bank scares me a little. If you're still looking for people for this, let me know. I have toons in Azuregos, Galleon, and Kazzak currently.
timwoj

Postby babifafily » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:41 pm

man goes to church and starts talking to God. He says: "God, what is a million dollars to you?" and God says: "A penny", then the man says: "God, what is a million years to you?" and God says: "a second", then the man says: "God, can I have a penny?" and God says "In a second"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
buy fifa 15 coins|cheap fifa 15 coins
babifafily

Return to The Convert to Raid Guild [A-Aerie Peak US]