<From the Ashes>
"From the ashes of something great, arose something extraordinary"
Convert to Raid Mobus
A heroic progression raid team.
- Friday, Sunday and Mondays 7:00p – 10:00p server (PST)
Fridays - Once team gets into Heroic Fridays remain normal and become casual alt/recruiting night. Sunday/Monday core heroic run.
We are recruiting; At this time we are recruiting healers (Pally, Shaman, Monk) we will consider recruiting dps by class, spec and gear.
- 6/7 Normal Highmaul
6/7 Heroic Highmaul
9/10 Normal Blackrock Foundry
8/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry
12/13 Normal Hellfire Citadel
Tanks - 3
- Unholygrahr – Dk (Raid Lead)
Amadour - Paladin
Kruns - Druid (Raid Assist)
DPS Ranged - 11
- Myrlidalin - Hunter
Pegzuun - Hunter
Pingeastwood - Hunter
Stynn - Warlock
Demonicrick - Warlock
Nalthazim - Warlock
Mahõtsukai - Mage
Krosy - Mage
Meachmelou - shaman
Laminated - Priest
DPS Melee - 6
- Kasashi – Rogue
Justdefied - Rogue
Lélo - Rogue (alt 0233)
Zeri – Paladin
Alphablight - DK
Karnage - Warrior
Healers - 3
- Kickaxe – Shaman
Bumblejinks - Priest
Jasinne – Druid (Loot Master)
- -DBM (gives boss warnings and timers)
-GTFO (to tell you to move out of the fire)
-oRA3 (to check iLvl, enchants and gems and durability)
-Angry Assignments (to send assignments to your screen)
-Skada or Recount (helpful in checking what killed you after a wipe)
-It is strongly suggested a player use additional addons to enhance their playing ability such as (Weak Auras, Healbot, A unit frame, Addon to enhance button arrangement, as well as class specific awareness cool down addons.
- - Attendance- We understand things come up and you may not be able to attend raid. However attendance is mandatory. If you know you will be missing raid ahead of time, notifying the raid leader within 48hrs. A player that has not been excused from an absence and has not attended both Sunday and Mondays raid they will not be eligible for loot the following weekend. A player is allowed one unexcused absence per month without loot penalty. Please refer to loot policy for more information. A raider that has missed more then 3 raid days per month will be talked to privately by the raid leader. A player that consistently misses and has already been talked to may be removed from the team.
- Optimization- We require you to be 100% optimized BEFORE stepping foot into the instance. This means repairs, enchants, gems, flasks and pots. Players are allowed to join the team guild, the raid leader has set up a guild bank where matts are provided by the team. Raid members may help one another with enchants and crafting, this is to be done on off raid times. If you get a piece of gear, please wait until break time to ask/go get enchants, gems, etc. All raiders must flask every fight. Learning bosses we will feast, once we reach 30% threshold raiders are to eat the largest stat food available in game of their top stat. They are also expected to pre pot and pot during the encounter.
-Spec- A player may be asked to change spec to benefit the raid, although this rarely happens and we want players to play what they enjoy. Players are however required to provide their off spec and keep it up to date. Off spec loot will be given to players based on their assigned off specs. This will benefit the team when a healer or tank is unable to attend.
- Performance- This is a heroic progression team. It is expected that you, as a player, know the encounters prior to attempting. Learn through LFR, Normal raid as well as videos, blogs and websites. Brief description of fights will be given on progression fights. Raid assignments will be given and modified each pull to improve success. When running back after a wipe is called open discussion is encouraged to improve teams success. At times the raid leader will remain dead to review in game logs to trouble shoot. A player is expected to learn from their mistakes in a timely manor, learning curve is expected and different for each player. If a player is struggling and holding back the team they will be talked to in private by the raid leader. Players are encouraged to continuously research their toon and improve on a weekly basis. We expect the team to do 110% each and every day we raid.
- LOOT- Loot will be distributed by a Master Looter MS/OS system. In order to be eligible you need to link your current piece of gear you may only win 1 piece of gear per raid day. This allows gear to be evenly spread throughout the team and providing the largest upgrades for players. Main spec roll one is for anyone that has not received gear for the night. Main spec roll two is for players that have received gear and still need that piece for their main spec. Offspec roll goes to players that the gear does not apply to their rosters main spec. Some raid members maintain two specs for the team. If you link gear and the item lvl is equal to another player both players /roll. If you are linking for tier gear two set and four set bonus rolls take priority.
Attendance rule- A player must attend both Sunday and Monday in order to be eligible for loot for next weeks raids. A player is allowed 1 unexcused absence per month. Excused absences are those that have notified the team and or raid leader 48 hrs in advance. Any un-notified absence is unexcused.
- Communication- is the key to success in any raiding environment. In order to succeed at this, there have been a couple methods of communication put in place. First, we have our own in-game chat channel. We utilize the smartphone app, GroupMe to gain access to this, please contact Unholygrahr. Though this app is not required, it is highly suggested. A lot of conversation takes place out of game, and it allows you to become better acquainted with your fellow raid team members.
- Mumble- During an encounter mumble needs to be clean so we can do call outs. During trash and fights we have on "farm" we can lightly socialize. If during a social trash pull or boss things go south we ask mumble to be quiet so we can make corrections quickly. During Loot we also ask Mumble to be quiet so loot can be distributed in a timely manor, loot is called out for those focusing on downing trash to ensure they do not miss an opportunity.
-Player Conflict- Player conflicts will be handled in a timely manor. Players will be talked to privately as well as together by the raid leader in order to resolve any issues. Player maybe removed from the team if any conflicts are recurring with that player. Players need to follow CtR policy as well as team policy. If conflict is not resolved an officer from CtR may be involved.
Interested in joining us? Please PM or in game mail Unholygrahr - Skeletor#1249. Also can apply at http://guild.converttoraid.com/teams/from+the+ashes. After approved players will be on trail basis. Fridays raid trail raiders will attend normal raid with whole team. Loot is not reserved and fights will be explained if needed. Players ability will be evaluated by the Raid leader and Raid assist. If the player has item lvl and ability to do Heroic and progression they will be invited to attend Sun/Mon. If the trail player is not ready for progression fights they will be asked to attend Fridays until they are geared and experienced enough.
Any questions about raid rules, boss encounters, up to date roster and recruiting needs, as well as any player conflict please whisper Unholygrahr in game or in game mail.