Wreckedified 6-10A PST Saturday.

Are you a part of a team in World of Warcraft? Whether it's PVP, Challenge Modes, raiding, or something else, feel free to use this area to communicate with your teammates... all while sharing your experiences with our community!

Re: Wreckedified [1/10H] 6A-10A PST Saturday LF a Mage

Postby Ronninn » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:10 pm

We've got a couple more bosses down, but in dire need of a couple classes to fill out our raid so we can make a serious push to finish up heroics and start mythic raiding again. We really need another mage, and 1 other excellent ranged dps. It's also imperative that we find a competent shielding healer, such as a disc priest or h pally.
Ronninn

Re: Wreckedified [5/10H] 6A-10A PST Saturday LF a Mage

Postby sonata » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Hey there,

I applied to the site over the weekend and I was just following up to see if you had a chance to take a look at it yet. I applied as a swing healer/dps but also wouldn't mind a pure healer role if needed (currently a ilvl 660 Disc Priest). I am registered as Sonata on the Wreckedified forums.

Thanks,
sonata

Re: Wreckedified [7/10H] 6A-10A PST Saturday LF a Mage

Postby Sal » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:07 pm

1. What is the deal with the cat gifs?

2. We'd love to have your team featured in a Raid Team Spotlight on The Converted Podcast. It's painless, I promise. Let me know by shooting us an email at convertedpodcast@gmail

Happy Raiding!

Visit me on my WoW Blog at http://www.TheyCallMeSal.com or my podcast at http://www.ConvertedPodcast.com
Sal

Re: Wreckedified [7/10H] 6A-10A PST Saturday LF a Mage

Postby Therealjamal » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:40 pm

We communicate using different methods but in order to keep our rank we update the team page with cat pictures. ;)
Therealjamal

PreviousNext

Return to Team Pages