Wreckedified 6-10A PST Saturday.

Are you a part of a team in World of Warcraft? Whether it's PVP, Challenge Modes, raiding, or something else, feel free to use this area to communicate with your teammates... all while sharing your experiences with our community!

Re: Wreckedified [10/10H] 6A-10A PST Saturday LF Tank

Postby Acill » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:30 pm

Hey everyone! I've been talking with Jamal a bit and look to be joining you this sat for a trial run. I'm looking forward to it!
Acill

Postby Ronninn » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:54 pm

Acill wrote:Hey everyone! I've been talking with Jamal a bit and look to be joining you this sat for a trial run. I'm looking forward to it!

Sweet, look forward to running with you... what class are you playing?
Ronninn

Postby Rekover » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:17 pm

Hello, hello.

I'm an old buddy of Ronnin's from waaaay back in Highschool. I'm looking for somewhere to pewpew with my huntard. I haven't raided in 3 or 4 weeks, I had to bow out of the 3 nights a week raid schedule, was a little much. I'm currently 5/10m. One day a week in the morning is an awesome time for me. It's hard to find a schedule like that without going to an Oceanic server(where I currently am, 400ms+, was a bad, bad idea to come here).

I'll provide a link to my armory, and if you have any questions let me know. I'm currently waiting for a 30 day wait period that Blizzard imposes on characters transferring guilds across servers. It's been about 20, so a week and a bit to go. Maybe I'll have a beer and change my mind, ante up the extra $$$, suck it up and just transfer two toons...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... a/advanced
Rekover

Postby Ronninn » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:53 pm

Glad to see you coming over to AP bud, and looking forward to raiding a bit with you this summer :)
Ronninn

Postby Acill » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:03 am

Ronninn wrote:
Sweet, look forward to running with you... what class are you playing?

My hunter is my main toon that i have run with for the last 10 years. I have a resto shammy as well I play on, but I havent dont anything much with him.
Acill

Postby Ronninn » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:10 pm

So, what classes and specs do we actually need? I trust our new DK tank is coming back and full time right? Also do we need ranged, melee, heals? We aren't fielding a solid 20 yet every weekend, so having some extras to make sure we are never under 20 should be the goal :)
Ronninn

Postby Therealjamal » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:31 am

This week Shadownado says goodbye, Turkish takes leave, and blackorpheus is still moving. TL;DR we need variable ranged DPS that doesn't include hunters, mages, or warlocks. Balance Druids, a shadow priest, and an elemental shaman. Lastly we can use a melee dps IDEALLY a rogue but really any melee works.
Therealjamal

PreviousNext

Return to Team Pages