<Edamame Enterprise> Heroic (T/Th 6-9p PST) 9/13N, 4/13H

Are you a part of a team in World of Warcraft? Whether it's PVP, Challenge Modes, raiding, or something else, feel free to use this area to communicate with your teammates... all while sharing your experiences with our community!

<Edamame Enterprise> Heroic (T/Th 6-9p PST) 9/13N, 4/13H

Postby Lacotll » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:10 am

As of 7/15/15, this thread will no longer be kept up to date. If you are looking for info, want to apply, or just check out our progress, you can find us on the new Convert to Raid Team Builder tool at:

https://guild.converttoraid.com/teams/edamame+enterprise

GOALS:
Our goal is to remain Ahead of the Curve every tier and then dabble in Mythic. We will be a casual progression team, meaning we want to make progress but will not be enforcing strict requirements outside of raid nights. Ideally, we want to have fun and kill bosses, joke around in mumble and enjoy our time together. No drama.

OFFICIAL WEBPAGE:
http://edamameenterprise.enjin.com/

EXPECTATIONS:
As mentioned, this is meant to be fun and casual, but with the goal of progressing through bosses.

- Be familiar with all boss fights. Everyone should be knowledgeable of the next 2-3 bosses beyond what we're currently fighting. We recommend Fatboss, Vox and/or Line of Sight Gaming for video guides (check them out on YouTube) and Icy Veins for written strats.

- Bring your own potions, flasks and food. Have enough stock to get through a raid night.

- Be competitive with yourself. The idea here is to strive to improve your own game. Each team member is responsible for knowing their class and pushing themselves to improve. We run combat logs and they should be reviewed once a week to find areas for improvement.

- Be ready to go. This is important. Try to be on 10-15 minutes before we start so we can begin on time. Be gemmed and enchanted BEFORE our start time.

- If you can't make a raid night, please inform Lacotll ahead of time. We all know real life happens and things come up, but each one of us is depending on the other people to be there and ready to go so we can raid, so please make it a point to show up on time.

- Addons. The only REQUIRED addon is DBM or BigWigs. Other strongly recommended addons are GTFO, Tell Me When, WeakAuras and class-specific addons to aid your game. Lacotll can help you with setting up addons or recommending which ones to use.

- Mumble. We use Mumble to communicate. You must have this. If you are on the shy side and don't wish to be very vocal, that is ok, but you must be able to listen.

- Respect. Constructive comments are welcome, but non-constructive criticism (ie toxicity) will not be tolerated.

- Required Reading. This article is simply amazing for the amount of information it contains and general advice on becoming a better raider. Anyone can watch strat guides and optimize their gems and reforges, but this actually addresses fundamental (and very common) issues raiders have in general (or "Raid Awareness").
http://iam.yellingontheinternet.com/201 ... ced-skill/

LOOT RULES:

Main Spec > Off Spec > Xmog > Disenchant

RAID TIMES:

TUES - 6-9pm server
THUR - 6-9pm server

ROSTER:

UPDATE 6/12/15 (All members in CtR Sha unless otherwise noted):

Tanks:
Ragnâr - Prot Warrior
Lacotll- Prot Paladin (Raid Leader)

Healers:
Naoyuki - Mistweaver w/ WW OS
Adonrager - Resto Druid w/ Guardian OS
Genkidin - H Pally w/ Ret OS
Aladelre - Holy/Disc Priest
Omajin - Resto Shaman

Ranged DPS:
Fizzl - Shadow Priest (Co-Raid Lead)
Demonbeard - Warlock
Kazingo - Ele Sham
Bgranger - Hunter
Orkhid - Mage
Nisara - Mage
Notshteve - Boomkin / Resto
Aleenaa - Ele/Resto
Shadownyx - Shadow / Heals
Sayr - Warlock

Melee DPS:
Pixié - Rogue
Zygi - Feral Druid
Heauxpless - Ret / Prot
Breetai - Ret Paladin
Vuro - DK
Last edited by Lacotll on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:23 am, edited 40 times in total.
Lacotll

Re: <Edamame Enterprise> Mythic (Tues/Thurs 7-11p PST)

Postby Lacotll » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:05 pm

FYI, if anyone is interested, we are accepting applicants for sub/bench positions. Mostly need healers and DPS. We will rotate you in for Heroic kills (since that's a flexible raid size), and you'll get first shot at open positions on Mythic nights.
Lacotll

Postby Salmek » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello,
I am currently looking for a raid team for when I hit 100. Started looking now because I know it takes some time finding a team and want to be ready when raiding hits full steam.
My main that I will be using for this x-PAC is my pally Draico ret spec. Been slow going with the leveling due to the server situation and all and I also work 4 on 4 off and rotate days and nights. Currently on night shift but plan to hit the leveling hard this week. Been raiding since BC, my serious raiding started in Wrath. Would love to be on sub list with the team.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Salmek

Postby Salmek » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Is this team still active?
Salmek

Postby Lacotll » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:50 am

Hi Salmek, sorry for the delay in responding! Yes, we are still active and are still building our sub "bench." Please contact me in game (sobjeck#1786) and we can discuss where we're at as a team and what we're looking for.

Thanks!
Lacotll

Re: <Edamame Enterprise> Mythic (Tues/Thurs 6-9p PST)

Postby Lacotll » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:12 am

Awesome night of raiding (once we could actually zone in, that is)! Normal Kargath, Butcher and Twin Ogrons are on farm, and we progressed through Brackenspore and Koragh last night! We are now 5/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic! Lots of gear dropped (my god I love personal loot!) and we'll be heading back in for more Heroic progression on Thursday!

We are still building a bench team if anyone is interested. We are looking mostly for more DPS and a healer or two. Bench players will be welcome to join us for all Normal and Heroic nights, and will get first dibs on subbing in on Mythic nights when we start them (early January most likely).

If you're interested in joining the team as a bench player, please contact me (Lacotll, sobjeck#1786) in game or via forums.

Happy raiding, everyone!
Lacotll

Re: <Edamame Enterprise> Mythic (Tues/Thurs 6-9p PST)

Postby Lacotll » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Made progress last night! Heroic Twin Ogrons are down!!

Pro tip: watch that fire, folks! It's deadly!
Lacotll

Re: <Edamame Enterprise> Mythic (Tues/Thurs 6-9p PST) 6/7N,

Postby Lacotll » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:35 pm

Great progress again last night!

We one-shot Tectus on Normal on our very first attempt, which was awesome! Cleared 6/7N within the first hour and a half, which was really great to see!

We then moved into Heroic and got our first kill on Butcher, bringing us to 3/7H!

Great job guys, and keep up the great work!
Lacotll

Postby Lacotll » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:53 am

Another boss down! Heroic Brackenspore bit the dust last night, bringing us to 4/7H! We're more than halfway there, folks!!
Lacotll

Postby Megacode » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:47 am

Was wondering if you guys need a healer. Exceptional Holy Paladin knows all fights with pulls on Mythic Kargath. Best way to reach me is ffpmmarc@aol.com

Megacode
Megacode
Site Admin

Next

Return to Team Pages