As of 7/15/15, this thread will no longer be kept up to date. If you are looking for info, want to apply, or just check out our progress, you can find us on the new Convert to Raid Team Builder tool at:
Our goal is to remain Ahead of the Curve every tier and then dabble in Mythic. We will be a casual progression team, meaning we want to make progress but will not be enforcing strict requirements outside of raid nights. Ideally, we want to have fun and kill bosses, joke around in mumble and enjoy our time together. No drama.
As mentioned, this is meant to be fun and casual, but with the goal of progressing through bosses.
- Be familiar with all boss fights. Everyone should be knowledgeable of the next 2-3 bosses beyond what we're currently fighting. We recommend Fatboss, Vox and/or Line of Sight Gaming for video guides (check them out on YouTube) and Icy Veins for written strats.
- Bring your own potions, flasks and food. Have enough stock to get through a raid night.
- Be competitive with yourself. The idea here is to strive to improve your own game. Each team member is responsible for knowing their class and pushing themselves to improve. We run combat logs and they should be reviewed once a week to find areas for improvement.
- Be ready to go. This is important. Try to be on 10-15 minutes before we start so we can begin on time. Be gemmed and enchanted BEFORE our start time.
- If you can't make a raid night, please inform Lacotll ahead of time. We all know real life happens and things come up, but each one of us is depending on the other people to be there and ready to go so we can raid, so please make it a point to show up on time.
- Addons. The only REQUIRED addon is DBM or BigWigs. Other strongly recommended addons are GTFO, Tell Me When, WeakAuras and class-specific addons to aid your game. Lacotll can help you with setting up addons or recommending which ones to use.
- Mumble. We use Mumble to communicate. You must have this. If you are on the shy side and don't wish to be very vocal, that is ok, but you must be able to listen.
- Respect. Constructive comments are welcome, but non-constructive criticism (ie toxicity) will not be tolerated.
- Required Reading. This article is simply amazing for the amount of information it contains and general advice on becoming a better raider. Anyone can watch strat guides and optimize their gems and reforges, but this actually addresses fundamental (and very common) issues raiders have in general (or "Raid Awareness"). http://iam.yellingontheinternet.com/201 ... ced-skill/
Main Spec > Off Spec > Xmog > Disenchant
TUES - 6-9pm server
THUR - 6-9pm server
UPDATE 6/12/15 (All members in CtR Sha unless otherwise noted):
Ragnâr - Prot Warrior
Lacotll- Prot Paladin (Raid Leader)
Naoyuki - Mistweaver w/ WW OS
Adonrager - Resto Druid w/ Guardian OS
Genkidin - H Pally w/ Ret OS
Aladelre - Holy/Disc Priest
Omajin - Resto Shaman
Fizzl - Shadow Priest (Co-Raid Lead)
Demonbeard - Warlock
Kazingo - Ele Sham
Bgranger - Hunter
Orkhid - Mage
Nisara - Mage
Notshteve - Boomkin / Resto
Aleenaa - Ele/Resto
Shadownyx - Shadow / Heals
Sayr - Warlock
Pixié - Rogue
Zygi - Feral Druid
Heauxpless - Ret / Prot
Breetai - Ret Paladin
Vuro - DK