<Aims to Misbehave> Mon/Wed N-H 6pm-9pm PST

Are you a part of a team in World of Warcraft? Whether it's PVP, Challenge Modes, raiding, or something else, feel free to use this area to communicate with your teammates... all while sharing your experiences with our community!

<Aims to Misbehave> Mon/Wed N-H 6pm-9pm PST

Postby Shepherd » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Good Afternoon Raiders!
Are you married, have kids, and or grandkids, or a job with crappy hours? Want to raid but don't have the time to commit to hardcore progression? Aims to Misbehave is a new raid team in Warlords of Draenor within CtR on Aerie Peak US. We are a family friendly casual team, and are looking to recruit players who want to experience raiding outside of the toxic LFR. We define "casual" as family oriented and laid back. Being family oriented means our schedules are tight and we only can raid every so often. So we provide that time for those to raid and play the class they want. Our goals are to have fun as a team and enjoy the content as we work together to down bosses in Normal difficulty and then move on into Heroic difficulty as we as a team improve. We raid on Monday & Wednesday nights from 6-9 pm server (PST) Our priority is to have fun with the team from the first pull to the last pull. My goal is for all of our players to play the class and spec you want to play and improve upon, and we will recruit the rest. We totally understand chaotic schedules, last minute interruptions, and all things related to parenthood and the like, we are very patient. Because of this, to keep our group casual, we need to build a fairly large roster to compensate for the inevitable baby/kid/wife/life aggro. This is Aims to Misbehave!!

Current goals:
Find fun loving raiders looking to work together to knock out not only normal difficulty but heroic as well. We are looking for those who want to slow down, enjoy the content and the progression with friends and family. If interested, send me a message here, reply to this forum post, or find me in game or on Twitter @Shepherd_Sieja!!

Current Needs:

Melee dps
Healers

Roster to date:

Tank:
Swordnbored (Prot Warrior)
Thoranus (Blood DK)

DPS:
Tabathå (Marks Hunter)
Hèra (Ele Shaman)
Pråxis (Ele Shaman)
Ededdneddy (Retribution Paladin)
Jasine (Survival Hunter) Not on Aerie Peak
Shephêrd (Retribution Paladin)
Kjordvik (Affliction Warlock)
Mathews (Beastmaster Hunter)
Azab (Frost Mage)
Unlock (Destruction warlock)
Maegllin ( Combat Rogue)
Blackwell (Unholy Death Knight)
Shëphërd (Enhancement Shaman) Raid Leader

Heals:

Nibel (Does not live on Aerie Peak, cross server raider)
Andiowen (Resto Druid)
Octron (Holy Paladin)
Traplordian (Holy Paladin)
Ladillais (Mistweaver Monk)

Bench:

Hawgster (Holy Paladin)
Drakengard (Marksmanship Hunter)
Tööthdk
Monønoke (Restoration Druid)
Loueey (Frost Mage)
Findula (Frost Mage) *Greeter for CtR

For the Alliance!!
Shephërd
@Shepherd_Sieja

P.S. Team name is based off Firefly!!
Last edited by Shepherd on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:26 am, edited 67 times in total.
Shepherd

Re: <Aims to Misbehave> Wed N-H 6pm-10pm PST

Postby katastrophii » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Character Info

Link to Armory

Currently on Aerie Peak? (Non Member Only)
[ X ]: Yes
[ ]: No

[ Swordnbored ]: Character Name
[ Warrior ]: Character Class
[ Tank/Protection ]: Main Spec/Primary Role
[ DPS/Gladiator Stance ]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role (I don't really have any experience with this in a group setting, but could definitely learn)

Raiding Info

[ 3 ]: Raiding Experience [Enter 0-4: 0-New to Raiding, 1-Some Raiding, 2-Casual Raiding, 3-Progressive Raiding, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 2 ]: Desired Raiding Group Type(s) [Enter 0-4: 0-Weekly Guild LFR, 1-Casual-Normal, 2-Casual-Normal & Heroic, 3-Progressive, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ Flex ]: Desired Raid Team Size [10/25]

Availability [Use Server Times; enter desired time ranges when available (e.g., 9:30PM-2:00AM). Leave the "X" if you are unavailable]

[ X ]: Sundays
[ 5pm-10pm ]: Mondays
[ 5pm-10pm ]: Tuesdays
[ 5pm-10pm ]: Wednesdays
[ 5pm-10pm ]: Thursdays
[ X ]: Fridays
[ X ]: Saturdays

Prefer one or two nights a week. Could raid on the weekends, but prefer during the week.

Leadership

Raider Leadership/Assist
[ Y ]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N]
[ N ]: Are you interested in being a raid leader? [Y/N]
[ Y ]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N]
Class Leader
[ Y ]: Are you willing to help others improve their raiding experience by providing helpful, constructive advice? [Y/N]

Short Answer Questions

What are your raiding goals for this expansion?
[ Clear all content on normal/heroic before the release of new content, probably not interested in mythic content ]
What makes a raiding group especially good for you?
[ I believe raiding is the core of what this game is built around. I always miss raiding when I am not doing it regularly. I enjoy conquering a challenge with a group of people ]
What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you?
[ Drama over loot ]
How do you prepare your character for raiding?
[ I do some preparation of reading or watching videos and make sure that I have proper consumables ]
Aside from listening to the most excellent "Convert to Raid" podcast, how do you prepare for raid encounters?
[ Reading and/or watching videos ]
Anything else you might want a prospective raid leader to know about you?
[ I expect to have about 75% raid attendance. I am married and work full-time and sometimes things come up that force me to miss a raid. I usually know ahead of time when I will need to miss so preparations can be made to have someone else available. I am very slow with work in the winter and busiest in the spring/summer. I will be on vacation from December 8th-15th, so I will miss the 2nd week of raiding ]
katastrophii

Postby Shepherd » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Looks like you would be a good fit. Want to chat on Mumble to get a feel for you, but from what I see, I am very interested. I am married with kids, so I totally understand commitments. My wife will eventually be on our team, she is new to the game but loves it and is in the mid 90's working to 100 and the ilvl requirements. We are a very family friendly group, and will have family and close friends in the raid team make up. One of our members work schedule is 6 on three off, so he will join us on his off days when they are inline with our raid schedule. Just want to make sure you are aware of this up front. I will add you to my friends list and look for you online. Thank you for your interest in helping get this Raid team started.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to post here or in game. Either way, we will chat soon. I may be scare the next few days, we are moving into a new house the day before Thanksgiving, because we are crazy and love stress. ha haha. But I will look for you online.
Shepherd

Postby NotShteve » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:22 pm

I'm interested in healing if the spot is still open.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Notshteve/simple

Character Name: NotShteve
Class: Druid
Main Spec: Restoration
Secondary: Balance

Availability: (In server time)
Sun:6-10pm
M-T: 5:30-10pm
Fri/Sat: 6-12pm

I am quite new to wow as a whole (only been playing for about 3 months). I raided both LFR and normal Garry before the expansion dropped. Most of the people who got me into wow are diving straight into heroics and then mythics while I'm looking to start with normal. I haven't looked too much into the raids yet because I have been focused on the current content. I will be going over those when I have time this weekend.
NotShteve

Postby Shepherd » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:59 am

Good to hear, I do have an opening for a healer!! I will look for you in game, and talk with you more, but I would tentatively put you on the roster.
Shepherd

Postby Hawgeye » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Hi,
The idea of one night a week sounds like a good start for me. I might be more of an extra though, rather than a full on first team. I've been an "lfr hero" to this point.

Toon: Hawgster
Class: Paladin
Spec: Holy
12-1-14 ILVL: 613

Let me know how I might work with you guys.

@Hawgeye_CTR
Hawgeye

Postby Shepherd » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:12 am

I would love to have another Pally on the team. especially one who heals. I will look for you in game, and tentatively add you to our roster. Thank you for your post.
Shepherd

Postby Balduin » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:13 pm

Hello if the spot is still available I would like to fill the tank spot.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... uin/simple
While I may not be geared at the moment I can assure you I can/will be geared very quickly since I like to chain spam dungeons.

Character Name: Balduin
Class: Druid
Main Spec: Guardian
Secondary: Feral

Availability:
I'm pretty much available at any time of the week

I've been raiding in WoW since the beginning of WotLK and I've mostly been doing normal modes with the occasional dabble into heroics.
Balduin

Postby Shepherd » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Great to have you aboard!! I will add you to our roster tentatively and will find you in game!!
Shepherd

Postby Deca4531 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Greetings, i know the roster looks pretty full but i would like to throw my name in there for backup. im a Unholy/Blood DK with lots of raiding exp. currently in CTR Omen, you can reach me at Ranimal#1532 :)
Deca4531

Next

Return to Team Pages