--- Raiding Report Thread --- (for The Converted Podcast)

Are you a part of a team in World of Warcraft? Whether it's PVP, Challenge Modes, raiding, or something else, feel free to use this area to communicate with your teammates... all while sharing your experiences with our community!

--- Raiding Report Thread --- (for The Converted Podcast)

Postby Knate » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Well met, raid teams of CTR! We're bringing back (in a modified version) the raiding report segment of the Converted Podcast, the podcast about the Convert to Raid Guild!

I'm using CTRaidProgress to track team progression, so I don't need to hear about your kills. However, I can't know about about all the other stuff. So, that means I WANT YOU...
  • To tell us about your new team looking for members!
  • To tell us if you're in the middle of a major recruiting push! (Again, I can't promise to get all of these in, but I'll try to get at least one a week)
  • To tell me your epic tales of heroism (or sidesplitting, hilarious failure)!

Please try to keep your stories concise -- I only have so much time allowed for the segment! I reserve the right to make edits for time as necessary.

Please do not submit Raid Reports to me in-game, on Twitter, via Groupme, postal service, or carrier pigeon, as I cannot remember (and oftentimes cannot find them) when and where they are - I will forget to read them, and then you will be mad at me, and we'll all have the sads.

This thread will be locked at 7 AM Pacific on Mondays, and unlocked sometime shortly after the podcast records. This is so I can record a video (as a fallback, in case I'm not available during the show - I work graveyard shift, and I may be asleep during showtime). The thread will be cleared when it is unlocked.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions (I'm rather easy to find!)

Thank you for raiding, and I'll see you on the Converted!
Raid Liaison for Convert to Raid
Raid Liaison E-mail: ctrraids@gmail.com
Twitter: @Knate_CTR
Knate

Re: --- Raiding Report Thread --- (for The Converted Podcast

Postby Illeye » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:57 am

Hyjal Volunteer Fire Department, got their Moose Mounts by dropping Heroic Archimonde on Wednesday February 4th! Great job all!
Jack of all trades, Master of none...
Do or do not, there is no try...
Illeye

Postby Viole » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:53 am

Team Stoic got Socrethar tonight :) We also have Iskar, for some reason its not reporting on the Progress site.

ps miss you knate!
Raid Lead // Stoic
Vikron
---------
Viole

Postby Viole » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:28 am

Stoic got Mythic Tyrant tonight! wooo
Raid Lead // Stoic
Vikron
---------
Viole

Postby Viole » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:39 pm

Mythic Xhul dead tonight :D <3
Raid Lead // Stoic
Vikron
---------
Viole

Postby RomanPibbcow » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:27 pm

Hi,
Could you include us in your raiding report?
Thanks,
Pibbcow

I've formed LFR Heroes, a casual yet competitive raid team for Saturday nights. We're looking for all classes. If you want to hear more, hit me up on Twitter @pibbcow, pibbcow@gmail.com, or Pibbcow on Line. Also, you can check is out on the CTR website raid team finder.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Cheers
Pibbcow
RomanPibbcow

Return to Team Pages