New Members: Introduce yourselves!

Have something you want to discuss within the All Star Community? Speak up, or forever cross your fingers.

Re: New Members: Introduce yourselves!

Postby nekaye » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:49 pm

Hi all im Nekaye, im from the east coast Us, NC. I joined CtR community about a week now. I came here from the podcast. Its been a great experience!
My main is Leilashi a resto shaman she will be looking for a raid team soon! See ya guys in game.
nekaye

Postby JamesGoblin » Wed May 04, 2016 4:15 pm

Hi folks, I just joined! I like playing Shamans, Warlocks and Rogues - mostly PvP. Favorite races - Trolls & Tauren ):8
JamesGoblin

Postby Luceat » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:21 pm

Hey there folks!

New CTR member here. I played WoW in vanilla, through Cataclysm, raiding very heavily in Burning Crusade, but have been AFK since then. I've recently been reintroduced to the game, and am rebuilding my familiarity. High school theatre teacher by day, nerd by night. Can't wait to play with you all!
Luceat

Postby regalthus » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:48 am

Good moooooooorning CtR!

I've been in CtR for a little while now but I keep forgetting forums exist...so, oops?

I'm Mark, and my first MMO was SW:ToR (unless you count Sierra's "The Realm" from back when the earth was cooling). I switched over to WoW because I wanted stuff to do, and people to do that stuff with. I made my transition last summer (I think?) and while I know WoD was in a content drought and people were pretty bored, the people in CtR still made it fun to start a new game and were awesomely helpful.

Right now my main is a Shadow Priest named Trynnae (yay random name generator!) but I also run around on my Fire Mage "Deuxlaird", Paladin "Reggalthus", and my Demon Hunter "Illasyn". I mainly just DPS because everything else is skerry but one of my goals for Legion is to become comfortable enough with healing specs on my Priest and Pally to do dungeons with them.

If you see some random weirdo /waving at you in the open world, it's because I saw your guild tag and wanted to say "hey" without disrupting your travels.

My highest iLvl is on my sPriest at 830 (would be higher if I could get a decent Blood Relic to drop!) so I'm usually always down to run normal or Heroic dungeons if you need a fill-in DPS.

Take care, and have fun out there!

- Mark
regalthus

Postby john88 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:28 pm

I am john, I have been playing for 7 1/2 years and I like helping others.
Gclub
john88

Postby Deacohn » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:04 am

Hiya. I've been a longtime AIE member on Earthen Ring and have heard a lot of good things about CTR so I just transferred my warlock here. Looking forward to finding a Heroic/Mythic raiding team to join. Hoping to find a team that runs weekend evenings, since my weekday schedule is pretty packed. I'm 10/10 H NH, geared for Mythic.

In game, I'm Deaconh the affliction lock.

Looking forward to meeting new people in the guild soon!
Deacohn

Previous

Return to General Discussion