The next super hero movie.

Controversial subjects here! A reminder that we only debate topics on these forums, not the people. Please respect others or face your doom... :)

The next super hero movie.

Postby BigPappa » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:33 am

What should the next blockbuster suer hero movie be?

I am partial to Ambush Bug or The Micronauts. Let's get some old school comics brought back.
BigPappa

Re: The next super hero movie.

Postby Spinjas » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:46 am

It'll probably be iron man 3, I'd like to see Excalibur some how get a movie. Though I know it won't happen :-/
Outside of that, I dunno, super hero movies are what's hot right now, big name celebs are begging to be in them. So sky is kinda the limit.
It just has to be done well, as we saw with Ghost rider and spiderman 3 and well, wolverine :-P

It should go without saying that super hero movies should have a 1 villain in it2 max! Three or more and it just gets over burdened. The exception was the dark knight rises. I didn't see that ending coming lol
Spinjas

Postby Sysop » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Supposedly they want to do Justice League, although if they don't set it up like The Avengers I can't see it being very good.
@vinyardctr
Sysop

Postby Spinjas » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:55 pm

And get a better green lantern. Ryan Reynolds was a great dead pool, but not green lantern. They should have pursued Nathan Fill ion. Guess they knew their script sucked so they had to get an a list celeb to carry it.
Spinjas

Postby Sysop » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Spinjas wrote:And get a better green lantern. Ryan Reynolds was a great dead pool, but not green lantern. They should have pursued Nathan Fill ion. Guess they knew their script sucked so they had to get an a list celeb to carry it.

HAHA this is truth. I hated how quick they got rid of Dead Pool in that movie though.
@vinyardctr
Sysop

Postby Cheshire » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:34 pm

I WANT A DEAD POOL MOVIE!! :)
Cheshire

Postby Sandino » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:10 am

Dead Pool would be epic!
Sandino

Postby Coldstone » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Iron Man 3 in may, the new Superman in june, Wolverine 2 in july and Thor 2 in november... that's 2013.

2014 will see sequels to The Amazing Spiderman, X-Men First Class and Captain America and a new franchise to the movie world : Guardians Of The Galaxy.

All of that leading to 2015 with The Avengers 2 and possibly a Fantastic Four reboot(the company that holds the rights has to produce a movie by that time or they'll lose the rights).

As you can see, other than Superman, there's no DC movies officially green lit, despite having basically all of their big names in development for almost decades...

Hope this answer your question despite the lateness of my response :p
Coldstone

Postby Coldstone » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:53 pm

And one day after my previous post, this comes out : http://latino-review.com/2013/03/03/exc ... ce-league/
Coldstone

Postby Tronik » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:14 pm

Coldstone wrote:
As you can see, other than Superman, there's no DC movies officially green lit, despite having basically all of their big names in development for almost decades...

That's because real men (and women) go Marvel.
Tronik

Next

Return to Debate!