[PST] Recruiting <Coalesce> [8pm-1030pm Tue/Wed] [9/14H SoO]

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [PST] [<Coalesce> 10m] [8pm-1030pm Tue/Wed] [Need DPS/He

Postby StoicSloth » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Nice work on Jinrokh team! now if we can get our last few spots sorted and out (and stable connections), i think we can really start to do some damage.
StoicSloth

Postby Bonemud » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:41 am

Great work this week guys! Garalon is a rough fight and just takes some getting used to. Stupid unreliable mechanics require practice and a little luck sometimes. I feel confident that our 11% wipe will transfer into a kill next week.
Team Lead of <Coalesce>
Bonemud

Postby Garo » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Yeah. Everything seems to be clicking with us pretty well. And Gar will be no sweat. Jin either. And grats on Blade Lord as well. Oh yeah and I finally got a weapon upgrade! 476, but still beats the heroic instance weapon I was rockin. :twisted:
Garo

Postby Sephrim » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:10 pm

Hey guys sorry but I have to bail on Wednesday night my wife reminded me that it is our anniversary and I won't be allowed to raid that night
Sephrim

Postby Demonicrick » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:05 am

Battle Tag: Demonic#1878 (leave a message saying you are from CTR in the friend request)
Email: demonicric@gmail.com
Twitter handle: @demonicric
Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ric/simple[/b]

NOTE: please contact me via email or twitter. If you want to contact me in game, add me via battle tag, but have a ntoe saying you are from CTR.

Character Info

[ Demonicric ]: Character Name
[ Warlock ]: Character Class [Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Warlock]
[ DPS Destructoin]: Main Spec/Primary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]
[ Demonology]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]

Raiding Info

[ 4 ]: Raiding Experience [Enter 0-4: 0-New to Raiding, 1-Some Raiding, 2-Casual Raiding, 3-Progressive Raiding, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 3 ]: Desired Raiding Group Type(s) [Enter 0-4: 0-Weekly Guild LFR, 1-Casual-Normal, 2-Casual-Normal & Heroic, 3-Progressive, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 1O ]: Desired Raid Team Size [10/25]

Availability [Use Server Times; enter desired time ranges when available (e.g., 9:30PM-2:00AM). Leave the "X" if you are unavailable]

[ 5pm-2am ]: Sundays
[ 6pm-2am ]: Mondays
[ 9pm-2am ]: Tuesdays
[ 6pm-2am ]: Wednesdays
[ 6pm-2am ]: Thursdays
[ 6pm-2am ]: Fridays
[ 6pm-2am ]: Saturdays

Leadership

Raider Leadership/Assist
[ Y ]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N]
[ N ]: Are you interested in being a raid leader? [Y/N]
[ Y ]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N]
Class Leader
[ Y ]: Are you willing to help others improve their raiding experience by providing helpful, constructive advice? [Y/N]

Short Answer Questions

What are your raiding goals for this expansion?
[ to help my raid team and guild progres as far as our team can, maybe pushing some heroic content if possible ]
What makes a raiding group especially good for you?
[ helpful, fun to play with both during raid times and outside to work together and make friends. I also like being pushed to perform at the best of my own abilitiy. ]
What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you?
[ not being flexible, not willing to help others or socilize, raging at fellow players and acting immature. ]
How do you prepare your character for raiding?
[ Watch the fights on youtube ahead of time, do resaerch on my own class for rotation, gems, enchants and setting up my UI for my own personal accessability ]
Aside from listening to the most excellent "Convert to Raid" podcast, how do you prepare for raid encounters?
[ several youtube channels, talking to hardcore raider friends or reading patch notes ]
AnythingMy main Demonicric is still on the arygos server but i will switch once I have somebody wanting me to raid with them, my alt is currently in the guild as hellrick. I best communicate one on one in mumble so hit me up by creating a character on my server or sending me a letter to hellrick or demonicric else you might want a prospective raid leader to know about you?
[ I have a lot of experience doing hardcore raiding in wrath and cata and love raiding, I am also very raid aware and can pay attention to every single sound the game creates to better know what is happening. ]
Demonicrick

Postby Garo » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Well gogo Coalesce. 1 shot Jin, killed Gar and Wind Lord. Got some attempts at Amber-Shaper and I am pretty sure we will get him next go. I would ask all who check the thread ( will point out next raid so that all check it at least once a week) to please check the loot tables for the bosses in HoF and find out what gear you need from what bosses. The more we know about the raids needs as a whole gear wise will make what we need to do easier. And everyone remember to give Bone a great big pat on the back for bringing this group of ours together. Not sure if it will help but i have a friend from Feathermoon that has a resto drood here. Not sure off his OS. Boomy I believe. Not uber geared atm but does know alot of t14 fights if not all. I will have him post on the thread. I have raided with him off and on since ICC.

and VAN!!....we need a theme song, handle it mkay.
Garo

Postby infimus » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Howdy everyone, well I am Jardiah's friend from Feathermoon... I main a Resto/Balance Druid. Just recently started playing in Aerie Peak and rather then move all my toons I have gone a head and rerolled them so I have been leveling them from scratch. Just recently dinged 90 on Druid and is fairly geared... I have been raiding since WotLK primairly at the end of Ulduar and have been killing pixels ever since. If your in need of a healer or DPS the times and days fit into my playing schedule and I will be glad to get into some raiding again. Feel free to contact me in game and ask me any questions, I go by Drinfimus, Infimus, Infilock - Aerie Peak and Infimus, infimuslk, Iñfimus - Feathermoon
infimus

Postby StoicSloth » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Howdy Infimus, I hope we can raid with you soon. I know we talked about it in mumble, but i wanted to post here as well. We should probably be updating the OP to show that we're 6/6 MSV, 4/6 HOF and 1/12 ToT. No worries though, Bone. You're doing awesome.
StoicSloth

Postby Bonemud » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:09 am

Hey guys thanks for the kind words :)

Means a lot to me.

Hello Infimus. I see your people have had talks with my people and I look forward to meeting you in game.
Team Lead of <Coalesce>
Bonemud

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages