<EST> <Team CHAOS> <T&Th>

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

<EST> <Team CHAOS> <T&Th>

Postby emelle » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Welcome Home Raiders, and for everyone else, welcome back.

Gallery of kills: http://imgur.com/a/Nhd1j

From the ashes...comes CHAOS.

Currently 3/14 T16 10man .

Roster:
Guild: Convert to Raid Sha

Tank: Lunami (Monk) (Co-Lead)
Tank: Veejer (Druid)

Heals: Piju (Monk)
Heals: Seijura (Paladin)
Heals: Ariadoom (Priest)

DPS: Emelle (Mage) (Raid Lead)
DPS: (OPEN)
DPS: Polabear (Priest) (off-heals)
DPS: Frohman (Paladin)
DPS: Winthrup (Death Knight)

The What: Team Chaos is a 10 man raid team. We are welcoming to veterans and those new to raiding. We provide a friendly, welcoming atmosphere while progressing through current content. While are a progressive raid team, which means each raider is responsible for being on time, flasks in hand, as well as gems and enchants. Myself or other raiders will be more then willing to assist you in determining what you need. (Never be afraid to ask).

The When: Team Chaos will stick to Tuesday-Thursday Raid days. Raid Time will be 5-8 Server Time (8-11 EST)

The Who: YOU! All of you! Your ilvl should be 525+ to join in on SoO progression.

The Why - GEAR :Let's face it, we are all here to enjoy the game. But loot is a big part of that, it can also lead to drama which none of us wants. Team Chaos will be using a council loot system. Most loot items will be rolled for, however in the event of a large loot disparity, the council will determine who gets said item. (Such as one person not winning loot for two weeks) As discussed in the team meeting, we should all work as a team, and what's good for one raid member will benefit us all.

Also, for fun!

Loot: 1 main roll, 1 off-spec roll. Anything else that no one wants will be rolled on or sharded for mats to the bank. There is a bit of loot council mixed in to quell disputes but there shouldn't be any.

Bank: We have a alt guild and rand bank. If you are not a perm member of the team, then you may deposit/withdraw via asking the raid lead team. The bank is for mats for consumables and the occasional anything else you feel like being generous on. Gold in the bank should be withdrawn only to cover your repairs for the week. There isn't really a limit so use your brain on that.

Please be online and available by 8pm sharp. Unless one of the raid leaders hears from you by 5 past, we will be filling the spot to be fair to the rest of the team.

Sincerely, Emelle (pronounced M-L)

link to the old locked team thread: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=373
Last edited by emelle on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 38 times in total.
emelle

Re: <EST> <Team CHAOS> <T&Th>

Postby Gilford » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Thanks Emelle, for getting the new thread up! Looking forward to raiding
Gilford

Postby Sproolz » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Me and my friend are interested in joining a raid team and these times are perfect. I am a Frost DK and he is a BM Hunter. We have not yet began any of the MoP raids yet and we would love to start. Again we would love to join your raid team and i hope you consider it. Just hit me up either on here or in game. Would love to talk and what not. - Sproolz
Sproolz

Postby Jessie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm

emelle wrote: Emelle (pronounced M-L)

:lol:

Nice looking thread, Emelle! Looking forward to tomorrow night!
Jessie

Postby Kordak the Hunter » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:18 am

I would love to join as DPS if you can add me im Kordak hunter 90 BM.

thanks
Kordak the Hunter

Postby emelle » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:53 am

We've had a lot of support to keep this going and it looms like we have some great alternates. Please be on and available by 7:45p tonight (4:45 server) and ready to got for a brief team meeting before we start.

For those of you that posted interest, thank you. If we need you, we will definitely be tapping you and we are still filling a few alternate spots.

Here's my quote of the day: "Don't let the attendance boss wipe you!"

Also, make sure your gear is optimized and you're all flaked up for the long haul.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear
emelle

Postby Devlynne » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:36 am

Thanks so much Emelle for taking over management of the team. I really get a kick out of this group.

Probably because of the new thread, but I didn't get my usual email notification for team posts. SO I didn't realize there was a meeting or that I was rostered. So so sorry.

I'll see you all Thursday. Looking forward to meeting our newest raiders!

Dev
Last edited by Devlynne on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE, my young padawan”

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... e/advanced
Devlynne

Postby emelle » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:55 am

Sounds good, Dev!

We're now 2/6 in MSV and had Gara'Jal down to 4%. Fantastic night of fun everyone and thanks again for sticking with us.

I want to remind everyone that the council asks that you be completely gemmed, enchanted, reforged for your spec and come prepared with flasks. Feasts are usually taken care of but it doesn't hurt to bring a few extra. Also, that your ideal gear level be over 470 so that we can maximize our dps on those berzerk bosses.

For those of you who wish to raid with us, please be online when we start and when we need subs, we will call upon you.

p.s. I got Loshan in raid finder today! GRATS ME, ALL BOWWWW!
emelle

Postby Luna » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:24 pm

We are planning on doing a couple of team/guildie LFR runs tonight...whoever is interested we should be starting it up around 6pm server.

Gratz to us on a good raiding night and downing a new boss...made some good progression for only our third night of raiding.

Cheers,

Luna
Luna

Postby Gilford » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Hey Guys!

Great night of raiding!! Had a lot of fun, and nice to see we are getting better on each pull. Looking forward to Thursday and more kills.

Gilford, Magnus
Gilford

Next

Return to Archived Team Pages