PST<Droppin Jeeves>11/14M 9am-Noon Sa/Su Recruiting for WoD!

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: PST <Droppin Jeeves> 9am-Noon Sat/Sun (5/12) Recruiting!

Postby Gamble » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:28 am

Hey Kedrin, Had a pretty good first day. Got to Magera and got about three pulls on her before we had to call it a day. Should get her and Ji-kun tomorrow and have some time to work on Durumu. Hope you're having a good weekend.

Dreadlockes. Here's our thread. :P
Gamble

Re: PST <Droppin Jeeves> 9am-Noon Sat/Sun (6/12)

Postby Gamble » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Ji-Kun Down!!! (6/12) Nice job team! Such a better fight than Meg. Keep it up!
Gamble

Postby ttocsnacnud » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Yeah dude, Ji-Kun is a pushover compared to Meg. Excited to be back at overflowing capacity next weekend. Great job today folks. Keeping emotions in check and pushing forward. We're halfway there and we started behind. RAWR!
ttocsnacnud

Postby Gamble » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Big Updates! Durumu, Primordius, AND Dark Animus DOWN! Great progress team! Thanks for your commitment and enjoying (almost) every minute of it!
Gamble

Re: PST <Droppin Jeeves> 9am-Noon Sat/Sun (9/12)

Postby Vishnaya » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:01 am

Heroic Weekend Morning Raid Team App

Character Name: Devá
Class: Priest
MS? iLvl: 505
Geared/Optimized? yes for a haste build
OS? iLvl:: n/a haven't had a chance to build one yet for shadow
Geared/Optimized? n/a
Professions/Why: alch/herb so I can gather and make my own flasks/pots
Armory URL: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... %A1/simple

Experience

Raiding History: Been raiding since BC

Hardware/ Peripherals: Hmm not sure exactly what to put here, I had this PC built for me about 2 years ago and it supports WOW for my 25 man progression group.

UI Screenshot: http://tinypic.com/r/2qxoqd2/5

Keybindings/Macros: I use a Naga mouse for binds and heal bot for healing

Gameplay Video: I don't have a video, I know my other priests guild live streams our raids, I can try and get you that link if needed.

World of Logs: I don't have any for this girl since she has just been doing LFR. I can provide one from my other priest for reference if needed.

Notable Achievements: Had server second heroic lich king kill on my hunter.

Personal Stuff

What is your Favorite Fight? Why? In the current tier TOT I like Ji-Kun because the flying is fun.

What is your Worst Fight? Why? As a healer, I'd say Twin Consorts since it is kind of boring.

What resources do you use to help you improve/optimize your gameplay? I talk to other players who play priests in and outside my guild. I also listen to some different podcasts and review some of the popular web sites such as Icy veins.

What are your Strengths? How do those Strengths help the team progress as a whole? I am good at seeing the big picture and thinking ahead. I think my experience with different classes and roles helps me adapt quickly and provide more experience based feedback.

What are your weaknesses? How could you improve upon those weaknesses?
I am sometimes too quiet when I need to speak up, to improve this I can be more aware of when I should be asserting myself.

What do you think is the key to being a successful raid team? Why? raiding is a team sport, I think you need to be a good team player. Remember no current tier progression is completed by just one player it takes 10/25 players working together to make it happen. (unless of course your some crazy DK's or some other wacky exploit)

Conclusion

How can you help this team progress to the top? By working hard to perform well in my role.

What was your most epic moment in WoW? Shortly before Cata was launched I completed the very long and involved quest chain for opening the gates down in Silithus. It was a fun quest chain and I was happy to get it done before it was removed from the game.

Additional Comments: I believe I ran with Occam a month or so ago. Xyer was speaking with me and indicated you may need to replace your disc priest soonish.
Vishnaya

Re: PST <Droppin Jeeves> 9am-Noon Sat/Sun (9/12)

Postby Gamble » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Thanks Devá, and the rest of the team for being a part of TWO new boss kills! Qon and Twins down and Lei Shen to 16%!! Way to go team, it's been a haul but we're about to complete normal ToT! 11/12!
Gamble

Re: PST <Droppin Jeeves> 9am-Noon Sat/Sun (12/12)

Postby Gamble » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Bump for a LEI SHEN KILL! Congratulations everybody, we've got a great team and really enjoying it!

Heroics next week!
Gamble

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages