[PST] Threat Level Midnight - [9p-1a Wed] [20M] [AZ!] 14/14M

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [PST] Threat Level Midnight - [9p-1a] [10M Wed] [AZ!]

Postby Thurro » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Hey Tamen. Just heard you on The Converted podcast. As a fellow Arizonan with young children this raid schedule would be perfect for me ... if only I could get my act together and get raid ready. Perhaps next tier I'll check in with you guys. Best of luck to you and the team in ToT, and grats on downing the Daylight Savings Time boss!

Thurro
Convert to Raid Azuregos
Thurro

Postby timwoj » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:26 pm

For those of you subscribed to the thread, we're extending this week, starting at Ji-Kun. Hopefully we can get him and Primordius down this week. We'll probably reset next week to get people some gear from earlier bosses that people still need. Ji-Kun has the tier leg tokens.
timwoj

Postby timwoj » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Thurro wrote:Hey Tamen. Just heard you on The Converted podcast. As a fellow Arizonan with young children this raid schedule would be perfect for me ... if only I could get my act together and get raid ready. Perhaps next tier I'll check in with you guys. Best of luck to you and the team in ToT, and grats on downing the Daylight Savings Time boss!

Thurro
Convert to Raid Azuregos

Right on. We're actually losing our mage at some point in the near future, so maybe we could pick you up then. I was looking at you in the armory and a 502 gear level is probably high enough to start in ToT at the point we're at. The group's running about a 520 average right now, but we've also been at this for a bit.
timwoj

Postby timwoj » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:56 pm

We're recruiting again, so I thought I'd bump this back up to the top. We're currently looking for 3 dps to fill our team. We're starting into Siege of Orgrimmar right away when 5.4 drops.
timwoj

Postby timwoj » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:00 pm

For those of you subbed to this thread, Zue and I are planning a Lei Shen run again tonight at 8:30p server. I can't be up nearly as late tonight as I was last night, but I'll plan to be there until at least 10:30p. Come get your Ahead of the Curve!
timwoj

Postby Thurro » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:22 am

Are you still recruiting DPS for 5.4? Your schedule is perfect for me except for being on-call one week every month. Even then only bad luck would keep me from showing up. Let me know if you need an Arizonan Elemental Shaman.
Thurro

Postby Alg » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:45 pm

I saw some advertisements in ctrlfg for this team yesterday. I am looking for a raid team and your late night fits for me. Alg is my 528 ilevel Balance Druid (can backup heal as well - although I am geared for and would prefer Balance). Please let me know (in-game mail or respond here) if you still have an opening. Thanks.
Alg
Convert to Raid Mobus
90 Druid: ilevel 528 Balance, (516 Bear)
Alg

Postby Louuie » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:29 pm

Hi there guys!

Couple things if you could fix for me would be great.

There are a few people I was not able to find in Azuregos.
Naagloshií
Kittykat
Ashatori
Renkon

Also, Tamen please see that you are listed a raid lead as you have Maajind listed are a co lead.

These changes will need to be made in order for your raider rank to go back into effect. Here are the guidelines for raider rank. viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1757

Thanks guys! And if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. The best way is e-mail me at CTRraids@gmail.com
Louuie

Postby timwoj » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:50 am

Thanks Louu. I shot you an email.
timwoj

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages