[PST]<The Muscle Sprouts>[7:30-10:30 PM][Su/M] 3/14 H

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

[PST]<The Muscle Sprouts>[7:30-10:30 PM][Su/M] 3/14 H

Postby Rhett » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Greetings fellow raiders!

A handful of us are looking to put together a new 10 man raid team, one that's focused on meeting some new folks, making new friends, having some fun and downing a boss or two wouldn't hurt either.

The Details:

What we're looking for: Casually serious raiders. I know that sounds like a contradiction, but we're looking to fill out the team with people who like having a good time, who like mixing in some fun with their raids, but who also really enjoy progression. We're not looking to be hardcore, if you're looking for a cutting edge team vying for server first kills, we're not for you. We're a bunch of 30 something year old family guys who realize that we can't devote 4+ nights to raiding, that sometimes real life is going to get in the way, but we'd still really like to focus on seeing endgame raid content. If that sounds like something that interests you, we look forward to having you join the team.

The schedule: Sunday and Monday nights, 7:30 to 10:30 PST.

Loot System: We use a simple "/roll 100" system for loot.

What we expect from you: The basics. The ability to at least listen on Mumble, a basic understanding of each fight, your consumables and an ilevel in at least the 460 range. The most important thing we're looking for is reliability. No matter how skilled a team is, nobody beats the attendance boss and nothing kills a team faster than 3 or 4 nights in a row of only 7 people showing up.

Current Progression 42/42 N:

Mogushan Vaults: 6/6 (N)
Heart of Fear: 6/6 (N)
Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 (N)
The Throne of Thunder: 12/12 (N)
The Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 (N), 1/14 (H)

The Current Roster:

<The Muscle Sprouts>
CTR Sha

Tank - Abseloth - Druid
Tank - Rockan - Warrior

Healer - Karwin - Paladin
Healer - Sinamone - Priest
Heal - Raistlyn's Wife - Shaman

DPS - Raistlyn - Warlock
DPS - Phatfoo - Shaman (Raid Lead)
DPS - Astoniass - Paladin (Co-Raid Leader)
DPS - Lucos - Hunter
DPS - Jeco - Death Knight

Reserve - Kamare - Priest

If you'd like to sign up, or have any questions whatsoever, please post here or feel free to PM me here or find me in game. (Either on Rhett or Phatfoo)

Thanks for reading, and happy raiding!
Last edited by Rhett on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:07 pm, edited 59 times in total.
Rhett

Re: [PST]<Casual 10M Team>[7:30-10:30 PM][Sun/Mon]

Postby talipanda » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Hey Rhett, this sounds like a good fit for me on my schedule. I would like to raid with my lock, but will hopefully have my monk tank ready to go by 2/17 as well. Or I can spec him into heals/dps if needed. My main is Ret/Prot pally, and I have 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HoF experience, so I can help with fights if needed. I am not looking for hardcore progression, but progress is nice. I am just learning affliction with my lock, but am more familiar with demo and can dps pretty well there.
talipanda

Postby Rhett » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Hey there Talipanda!

Thanks for your interest in our team. I'm sure we can find a spot for you. I am waiting to hear back from another guildie who expressed some interest in joining, once I nail down what role he wants to play, I can give you more of a definite answer in regards to what toon would be the best fit. Honestly, I've never raided with 2 warlocks in a 10 man, but I don't really see how it would be a bad thing, if your warlock is the character you really want to focus on. If you want to go monk, that's no problem. Our monk tank now also can heal, so nobody'll get left out.

Again, once I hear back, I'll get in touch with you and let you know what we need.

Take care,
Rhett
Rhett

Postby Rhett » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Talipanda,

I heard back from the aforementioned guildies and updated the roster in the original post accordingly. We have 2 spots open yet, and you're more than welcome to one of them. The good news is that could use any role, tank, DPS or heals. If you'd like to tank, we can have Johnnychimpo go heals. So basically it's entirely your call on whatever class/spec you'll have the most fun raiding on and we'll have room for ya!
Rhett

Postby talipanda » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Sounds good. I'll take my lock if its not an issue. I pretty much don't need much gear from MSV, just a trink and some pants.
talipanda

Postby Astoniass » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:16 am

This is great! I can't wait to get in and start getting some kills so I can start to forget about how the Niners got jobbed by the refs today.
Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
~Muhammad Ali

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHM1S5 ... YRK6ML5Hmg
Astoniass

Postby Joro » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:20 am

Hey Rett,
I may be late to the party but I like the description as I seem to fit right in. In short this is what I am interested in:
1st: DPS as a Demonology Warlock
2nd: Heal or Heal/DPS or Heal/Tank as a monk
3rd: Heal/DPS as a Shaman

My main is also a LOCK (Demo) [Jorobetten]. I am also raising a MONK (mistweaver), lvling as a windwalker. Third I am raising a Shamon (Resto/Enhancemnt). Looking at the posts it seems your roster is filled except for the healer and healer/dps. So here are my thoughts. My Lock will definitely be raid ready by Feb 17th, and running Demo is my preference. I would be willing to power lvl my Monk or Shaman to take the other heal or heal/dps role if that would be easier for the team (plus the shami comes with hero). Would running on a Demo Lock work for you all? If not woud you be interested in taking me as a Monk or Shaman healer? For the healers, I would need to know ASAP so that I can lvl them before 2/17/13. Please reply and let me know.
Joro

Postby Kessair » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Set me up for the bench atm...still lvl'in my priest, but, you know I'm up for raiding when she's ready...Holy of course.
Image Image Image
Kessair

Postby Rhett » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi Joro!

Right now, what we really need is a healer. Or a tank, and we could switch Johnnychimpo to heals. So I guess it's up to you as to what toon you'd like to develop. Your monk can obviously do both, or if you prefer shaman, I hear they're pretty decent healers as well right now. So, let me know what you'd like to level up and get ready and I'll add you to the roster. Also if you need gear runs or anything to help when you get to 90, just let us know and I'm sure we'll do what we can. :)

Kessair,

We may have room on the bench, you'll have to convince me though when I get home from work. Bow Chicka Wow Wow
Rhett

Postby Rhett » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Also Joro, since I know you'd like to play your warlock, I am also leveling an alt or two, so after the first week or two if there's an opportunity for maybe you and I to switch for a week if you'd like to bring your lock in just for a change of pace I think we can accommodate that. It will depend a bit on how our bench fills out of course, but I do want to give you a chance to play your lock, they're fun. :)
Rhett

Next

Return to Archived Team Pages