Eschew Obfuscation WOD Heroic[6pm-830pm PT sunday/wednesday]

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Eschew Obfuscation WOD Heroic[6pm-830pm PT sunday/wednesday]

Postby Berdran » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Just what CTR needs. One more raid team.

My goals for this team is to have fun, kill bosses, and get loot. I want to have the attitude of a progression team in the lower pressure Heroic Mode raids. I hope to build a team with a strong core of dedicated players, and be able to take advantage of the new flexible raid sizes to include unaffiliated guild members.

My expectations are to get a solid 5 hours a week of boss killing, that means be available for invites 10 minutes before raid time, and there will be no boss pulls after 830.

I have been very disappointed over the last few weeks to see required ilvl scores go through the roof ( i sethe every time i see 555 for a flex garry kill, and then watch the number go up as they can't fill their spot and continue to spam CTRlfg.). the only requirement that I will expect from applicants be that they are comfortable enough with there performance that they think they can be an asset at this level of raiding. ( if you have spent any time in Flex than you probably will do great)

my goal to get started will be Sunday the 21st of September. If we have a 10 man team then we will hit SoO norm. if there are more than that flex 3 and 4 will be our goals until patch 6.0 drops.

to apply give me you class main/offspec, what your goals are, and what the dumbest thing you have ever done in a raid. ( mine was jumping of the skyfire the first time we downed the the angry tauren (Blackthorn?), thinking that was how we got to spine.)

does this sound like what you are looking for? reply here, send me a PM, or you can get me on twitter @badtauren, in game I am usually on my Warrior Gyin, monk Tacklebeary, or rogue rollend.

We have a a good core of raiders already, but would love to continue to add good folks.

We run a simple main spec off spec roll system.

The Team

Tanks
Agnes: prot warrior
Gyin: Prot warrior (raid leader)

Healers:
Renorah: resto druid
Annalusia: holy paladin
Alaran: priest

Dps
Gator: warrior
Elisabet: paladin
Nuluss: warrior/ but more often his warlock
Koshanda: hunter
Seanous: hunter
Shorticus: priest
Apophis: paladin
There are more that I will have to update tonight.

Swing heals/dps
Judgeneo paladin.

We are in need of a shaman or mage, one more character willing to tank.
Last edited by Berdran on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't Be Stupid

@badtauren
Berdran

Re: Eschew Obfuscation WOD Heroic[6pm-830pm PT sunday/wednes

Postby annalusia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:27 pm

I will attest that this is a fun team with no rage or attitude problems and we kill some bosses. Come raid!
annalusia

Postby Berdran » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:30 pm

We are killing normal Garry Wednesday, And moving straight into heroic SoO. Come kill stuff with us.
Don't Be Stupid

@badtauren
Berdran

Postby annalusia » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:13 am

Bump for a quick garry kill last night and heading into heroics
annalusia

Return to Archived Team Pages