[PST]<The Defiant End>10m [Sat 7-10pm] LFM for WoD

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

[PST]<The Defiant End>10m [Sat 7-10pm] LFM for WoD

Postby TheSuay » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:58 am

Greetings CtR!

<The Defiant End>, a former guild on the Llane server, has moved to Aerie Peak and joining the guild. We are a group of friends that are looking for more members as we get ready to experience WoD content.

About us

We are a group of adults that have been playing together since TBC. Over the years we have gained and lost some members. However, the core crew is still together having fun.

We were historically a leveling/social group. This changed earlier this year when we decided to try and progress through raid content. We were able to progress through the lower tiers of Mists until we decided to take a break for the summer. Some of our members continued to raid and gained more experience.

We do not consider ourselves hardcore. We are a bit on the casual side (Gasp! He said the C word!). In the past, we described ourselves as "laid-back yet driven" when it comes to content progression. We expect all members to know their class/role, but we also go out of our way to help each other learn fights and become better at our roles. At the end of the day, we are here to have fun and enjoy laughing together as much as content progression.

What are we looking for

Our roster was a bit on the slim side so we will be looking for players of all classes and roles. Our raid time has been Saturday nights from 7-10pm Pacific time. We have been known to go later or quit earlier depending on that night's efforts.

Just like any other raid team, we expect members that commit to the week's raid to show up on time and be prepared with pots, food, etc. for yourself and to share with the group.

Our current team

As we reform in CtR our role needs are going to change. The roster will be updated soon as we settle into our new home. You can hit up Tuluseth (CtR Sha) or by btag at thesuay#1951 if you have any questions.

Thank you for considering us and see you in WoD!
TheSuay

Re: [PST]<The Defiant End>10m [Sat 7-10pm] LFM for WoD

Postby Bumblejinx » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:30 pm

Hello,

I am looking for a raid team for WoD and your times work to work for me. My main for WoD will be a shaman (resto/ele). I didn't raid to much in MoP but hope to change that with the new expansion as I miss raiding. I have raided since BC (since Wrath on a Shaman)

Let me know if you are in need of a Resto/Ele Shaman. =)
Bumblejinx

Re: [PST]<The Defiant End>10m [Sat 7-10pm] LFM for WoD

Postby TheSuay » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:01 am

Thank you for the interest, Bumblejinx. Please send me a friend request. My battle tag is thesuay#1951. I sent you some in-game mail as well. See you online!
TheSuay

Return to Archived Team Pages