<Caged Cricketst> Sun/Mon 730p-1030p PST LFM

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: <Caged Cricketst> Sun/Mon 730p-1030p PST LFM

Postby whitenameb » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:46 am

Hello all,

My main is Sysin from CTR Ordos. I have recently joined the guild to find active players to raid with.
I have started playing in February, and have raided LFR then moved onto Flex/Normal PUG that I could find.
I would like to find a raid team for the next expansion that will eventually progress to Mythic raiding.

I have raided as Disc priest / Resto Shaman mostly, and I plan to main my Priest with Disc/Holy unless I need a DPS offspec.

Just in case you are looking for other classes, here is the list of all my level 90's. I am comfortable with DPS ( melee & range ) but have no experience tanking a raid.

Sysin - 564 Disc Priest ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... n/advanced )
Bunnyhorn - 560 Resto/ 560 Elem Shaman ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... n/advanced )
Tricity - 552 Frost Mage ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... y/advanced )
Eviriste - 537 Ret/ 549 Prot Paladin ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... e/advanced )
whitenameb

Postby zombeemike » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:47 pm

Currently on Aerie Peak?
[X]: Yes
[ ]: No

[ Stankbutt ]: Character Name
[ Druid ]: Character Class [Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Warlock]
[ Tank ]: Main Spec/Primary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]
[ DPS ]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]

Raiding Info

[ 0 (tanking), 1(on DPS, mostly a few flexes and a bunch of LFR) ]: Raiding Experience [Enter 0-4: 0-New to Raiding, 1-Some Raiding, 2-Casual Raiding, 3-Progressive Raiding, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 2,3 ]: Desired Raiding Group Type(s) [Enter 0-4: 0-Weekly Guild LFR, 1-Casual-Normal, 2-Casual-Normal & Heroic, 3-Progressive, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ Either is fine ]: Desired Raid Team Size [10/25]

Availability [Use Server Times; enter desired time ranges when available (e.g., 9:30PM-2:00AM). Leave the "X" if you are unavailable]

[ 730PM on PST ]: Sundays
[ 730PM on PST ]: Mondays
[ 730PM on PST ]: Tuesdays
[ 730PM on PST ]: Wednesdays
[ 730PM on PST ]: Thursdays
[ x ]: Fridays
[ X ]: Saturdays
Optimally, looking for 2 days/week raiding

Leadership

Raider Leadership/Assist
[ N ]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N]
[ N ]: Are you interested in being a raid leader? [Y/N]
[ Y]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N]
Class Leader
[ Y ]: Are you willing to help others improve their raiding experience by providing helpful, constructive advice? [Y/N]

Short Answer Questions

What are your raiding goals for this expansion?
[ II'd like to finally experience content and down it while it is still relevant. I want to complete heroic and do my best to break into mythic on Bear.]
What makes a raiding group especially good for you?
[Collaborative, helpful, low drama, people that can work hard but still keep the perspective that this is a game and not life ]
What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you?
[ Lack of professionalism, preparedness, drama ]
How do you prepare your character for raiding?
[ Study strats, enchanted, gemmed, well fed, flasked, geared as best as possible through leveling content, 5mans, LFR ]
Aside from listening to the most excellent "Convert to Raid" podcast, how do you prepare for raid encounters?
[ Youtube, mostly, and doing some casual runs and soaking in strats in practice ]
Anything else you might want a prospective raid leader to know about you?
[ I have played since vanilla, but came to CTR this year to finally break into raiding when it means something. I don't have raid tanking experience, but I know the game and have been focusing to how best to hit the ground running when WoD drops. I may be green, but I am eager to dig in and realize the goals i set when i transferred here.
I also like your raid schedule, which drew me to your page.
Also, if this spot is not available I do have 11 90s (one of each class) on AP ready for WoD if my experience level leans more towards a DPS slot.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this in further detail
Stankbraid- Dwarf Hunter
Stankbutt- Worgen Drood
Stankdotcom- Dwarf Warlock
zombeemike

Postby Kharmengia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi Al,
Would like to stay on Kharmen (Pally) for WOD.
ImageImage
Kharmengia

Postby Slobbergrabr » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:57 pm

hey al,

it's your best buddy Ves here&I will most likely stick with my monk heals/dps but also will bring up my priest which is holy/shadow because I like playing my priest plus if we hit a boss that maybe range dps would be better for I can always switch
XOXO
Slobbergrabr

Postby Wyrmfang » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:05 pm

Hello all this is Durithane and I plan to run my Shaman but with so many on the team I'll also have my Hunter Myrlidalin and my Ret pally raid ready so we can have the best comp. My Paladin was my first toon and my hunter my main for a while in Cata so I don't care which toon I run as long as I get to raid.
Wyrmfang

Previous

Return to Archived Team Pages