<Caged Cricketst> Sun/Mon 730p-1030p PST LFM

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

<Caged Cricketst> Sun/Mon 730p-1030p PST LFM

Postby Albejesus » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:23 pm

<Caged Cricketst> Currently 14/14 is looking to expand for WoD. We have progressed rapidly through Siege and due to the patch and expansion (and our getting together as a team only a couple months ago) heroic kills will be accomplish after the patch as preparation for WoD and with additional team members. The goal of the team is to continue raiding up until release of WoD and start again 2 weeks after expansion drops. Mythic will be on the books however, I would like all interested to know that, even though mythic progression will happen; we will continue to be a fun group therefore wipes and mistakes will happen.

WHEN:
--Sundays and Mondays 730pm to 1030pm Pacific Standard Time (Aerie Peak Time).

LOOT:
--Loot system is a MS>OS system however, if the loot is a big upgrade for one person and small for the other, in the best interest of the team the loot will be give to he/she that will get the biggest upgrade. We are a team looking to progress and when loot is concerned the Team>Individual (it has worked very well so far)

WHO:
--We are looking for all interested if you are new to raiding please feel free to give us a try we encourage new comers.
--Your main during the patch does not have to be your main in WoD if you are looking to change mains all i would ask is that if you are changing roles talk to someone already in that roll so we don't end up with too many of one and not enough of another.
--With a growing team, We are also looking for someone to fill the roll of co-leader, this applies to any already part of the team or a new member that would like to take up the spot, only requirement here is that RL and Co-RL have a similar attitude towards the team and can work well together.

HOW:
--If interested post here, or in-game mail Nicensquishy, Allbjlus or Albejeesus.

CURRENT ROSTER:

Main Tank:
Nicensquishy (RL) (Pally)

Off-Tank:
Arsenal (Warrior)

Healers:
Kickaxe (Resto Shaman)
Sacreblue (Disc priest)
Bumblejinx (Resto Shaman)

Healer/DPS:
Vestarra (Monk)

DPS:
Njord (Rogue)
Shadyshot (Hunter)
Devlynne (Rogue)
Kharmengia (Pally)
Findula (Mage)
Lawless (Warrior)
Durithane (Ele Shaman)
Zeri (Ret Pali)
Last edited by Albejesus on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
Albejesus

Re: <Not Quite Burned Out> Sun/Mon 730p-1030p PST

Postby McCoy7 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Hey I would like to join your team i can make the current raid time and the new raid schedule might become a slight problem,

but over all I would like to join on my main Artiom a Destro Lock or possibly on Chaer my Blood Dk.
McCoy7

Postby lawless » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:53 pm

I am interested in joining your team. I can go as my current main now 557 fury war, or my what I hope to be my future main 545 brewmaster monk.
Toon names Wafflefury/spinkicks
B-tag lawless#1983
lawless

Postby Albejesus » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:52 am

It would be great to have the both of you join us!!!
Albejesus

Re: Sun/Mon 730p-1030p PST

Postby Exclavior » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:58 pm

I'd like to continue on Findula my Mage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exclavior

Re: <Not Quite Burned Out> Sun/Mon 730p-1030p PST LFM

Postby Squigy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Link to Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... axx/simple

Currently on Aerie Peak?
[X]: Yes
[ ]: No

[ Vellaxx ]: Character Name
[ DK ]: Character Class [Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Warlock]
[ DPS ]: Main Spec/Primary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]
[ TANK ]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]

Raiding Info

[ 2,3 ]: Raiding Experience [Enter 0-4: 0-New to Raiding, 1-Some Raiding, 2-Casual Raiding, 3-Progressive Raiding, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 2,3 ]: Desired Raiding Group Type(s) [Enter 0-4: 0-Weekly Guild LFR, 1-Casual-Normal, 2-Casual-Normal & Heroic, 3-Progressive, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 10/25 ]: Desired Raid Team Size [10/25]

Availability [Use Server Times; enter desired time ranges when available (e.g., 9:30PM-2:00AM). Leave the "X" if you are unavailable]

[ X ]: Sundays
[ 6PM-11PM PST ]: Mondays
[ 6PM-11PM PST ]: Tuesdays
[ 6PM-11PM PST ]: Wednesdays
[ 6PM-11PM PST ]: Thursdays
[ 6PM-11PM PST ]: Fridays
[ X ]: Saturdays

Leadership

Raider Leadership/Assist
[ N ]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N]
[ N ]: Are you interested in being a raid leader? [Y/N]
[ N ]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N]
Class Leader
[ Y ]: Are you willing to help others improve their raiding experience by providing helpful, constructive advice? [Y/N]

Short Answer Questions

What are your raiding goals for this expansion?
[ I want to progress and clear content from start to finish with a group in WOD and beyond! ]
What makes a raiding group especially good for you?
[ I like working in a team environment to overcome challenges and I support my group 100% ]
What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you?
[ Not starting on time and completing on time, lack of preparedness ]
How do you prepare your character for raiding?
[ I tend to get on early before raid to make sure I have all my food, flasks etc. needed for the raid, repair gear and wait outside the instance ]
Aside from listening to the most excellent "Convert to Raid" podcast, how do you prepare for raid encounters?
[ Watch some videos on whatever encounter we might be attempting to make sure I have a general understanding of the encounter and my role, positioning etc. ]
Anything else you might want a prospective raid leader to know about you?
[ I have tanked pre Wrath all raid content on my warrior and my DK has been my main since Wrath, so I know my class very well and keep up with class changes etc. to make sure I am performing at a high level. I would also like to tank or dps in WOD and beyond.
Battle Tag Vellax#1462
DK - Vellaxx
Aerie Peak - US
Squigy

Re: <Not Quite Burned Out> Sun/Mon 730p-1030p PST LFM

Postby Albejesus » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:49 pm

Hope everyone is ready for the patch because here it comes
Albejesus

Re: <Caged Cricketst> Sun/Mon 730p-1030p PST LFM

Postby Heritick » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Currently on Aerie Peak?

[ Oakënshield ]: Character Name
[ Pally ]: Character Class [Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Warlock]
[ Tank ]: Main Spec/Primary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]
[ Healer ]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]

Raiding Info

[ 2,3,4 ]: Raiding Experience [Enter 0-4: 0-New to Raiding, 1-Some Raiding, 2-Casual Raiding, 3-Progressive Raiding, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 2,3,4 ]: Desired Raiding Group Type(s) [Enter 0-4: 0-Weekly Guild LFR, 1-Casual-Normal, 2-Casual-Normal & Heroic, 3-Progressive, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 20 ]: Desired Raid Team Size [10/25]

Availability [Use Server Times; enter desired time ranges when available (e.g., 9:30PM-2:00AM). Leave the "X" if you are unavailable]

[ Anytime ]: Sundays
[ After 5PM Central - Till]: Mondays
[ Raiding With other Mythic Team]: Tuesdays
[ Any ]: Wednesdays
[ Raiding With other Mythic Team]: Thursdays
[ Anytime ]: Saturdays

Leadership

Raider Leadership/Assist
[ Y ]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N]
[ Y ]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N]
Class Leader
[ Y ]: Are you willing to help others improve their raiding experience by providing helpful, constructive advice? [Y/N]

Short Answer Questions

[ I'm looking to bring in my second tank for a mythic team. I will be raiding Mythic progression on my main Oakën with Edamame Enterprise. The knowledge i get from doing that will carry over into my pally's tanking strats. I want to be the best tank i can be and have fun but also get things done. ]
[ Raiding is the reason i play the game, Good people that have the same goal in mind. People who can overcome obstacles and accomplish things that are difficult. Constantly developing the skills needed to be a top tier raider. ]
[ Playing around, Showing up Late, Not being prepared, Not showing up, Whining about gear, Being Selfish in stead of Group focused. ]
[ I play through out the week to find any upgrades, grind seals for bonus rolls, get my pots and flask if i don't have them already, get into mumble and get into raiding mode mentally. ]
Aside from listening to the most excellent "Convert to Raid" podcast, how do you prepare for raid encounters?
[ Vox, Icy-Veins, Ask Mr Robot (for optimization), Fat Boss, Experience]
[ Happy to provide knowledge and experience as a Heroic Raider(Now Mythic), Love to tank, I've got you covered on that. I know the raid leader and he knows me, We have tanked together before and raided in the past, Glad to be able to join you again Squish.)
Heritick

Postby Oakën » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:12 pm

Currently on Aerie Peak?

[ Oakënshield ]: Character Name
[ Pally ]: Character Class [Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Warlock]
[ Tank ]: Main Spec/Primary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]
[ Healer ]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]

Raiding Info

[ 2,3,4 ]: Raiding Experience [Enter 0-4: 0-New to Raiding, 1-Some Raiding, 2-Casual Raiding, 3-Progressive Raiding, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 2,3,4 ]: Desired Raiding Group Type(s) [Enter 0-4: 0-Weekly Guild LFR, 1-Casual-Normal, 2-Casual-Normal & Heroic, 3-Progressive, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 20 ]: Desired Raid Team Size [10/25]

[ Anytime ]: Sundays
[ After 5PM Central - Till]: Mondays
[ Raiding With other Mythic Team]: Tuesdays
[ Any ]: Wednesdays
[ Raiding With other Mythic Team]: Thursdays
[ Anytime ]: Saturdays

Leadership

Raider Leadership/Assist
[ Y ]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N]
[ Y ]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N]
Class Leader

Short Answer Questions

[ I'm looking to bring in my second tank for a mythic team. I will be raiding Mythic progression on my main Oakën with Edamame Enterprise. The knowledge i get from doing that will carry over into my pally's tanking strats. I want to be the best tank i can be and have fun but also get things done. ]
[ Raiding is the reason i play the game, Good people that have the same goal in mind. People who can overcome obstacles and accomplish things that are difficult. Constantly developing the skills needed to be a top tier raider. ]
[ Playing around, Showing up Late, Not being prepared, Not showing up, Whining about gear, Being Selfish in stead of Group focused. ]
[ I play through out the week to find any upgrades, grind seals for bonus rolls, get my pots and flask if i don't have them already, get into mumble and get into raiding mode mentally. ]
[ Vox, Icy-Veins, Ask Mr Robot (for optimization), Fat Boss, Experience]
[ Happy to provide knowledge and experience as a Heroic Raider(Now Mythic), Love to tank, I've got you covered on that. I know the raid leader and he knows me, We have tanked together before and raided in the past, Glad to be able to join you again Squish.)
Oakën

Postby shady » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:44 pm

Hey Al!

I've decided for WoD, that I would like to switch to a frost DK dps, with blood offspec. Let me know that works and stuff! I loooooooooove you!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
shady

Next

Return to Archived Team Pages