<Mass Rez, Inc.> [7/14 M] Tu/Th 7:30-10:30pm PDT | LFM

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

<Mass Rez, Inc.> [7/14 M] Tu/Th 7:30-10:30pm PDT | LFM

Postby BobbyShaftoe » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Looking for some people to play around with on the new mythic difficulty?

Come raid with us! We could use some quality people to fill out our mythic team as we try to push some more progression before the expansion drops. Mass Rez, Inc. formed very late in the current tier (T16), we're into mythics, and we're still hungry for more. We're comprised of experienced raiders who want to move quickly through heroic and mythic content. We are hoping to down as many bosses as possible in a fun, but focused atmosphere. The long expansion release date only energized us to reach even higher goals this tier. And, of course, we plan to be a mythic team in Warlords.

**We especially need another healer or two and several more dps.

We're also always looking for strong players to join us as regulars, alternates, and subs. We always love great players of all roles to be ready to fill in when needed, and we'll work to make sure all our alternates get as much raid time with us as possible; if you're a strong, dependable player who's available regularly, you'll have a great shot at downing plenty of bosses with us.

We currently raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 7:30pm-10:30pm server time (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern time).

Our roster:

Tanks
Ragnnarr (Raid Leader) Twitch stream here
Sybexia

Healers
Leela
Kiemma
Caiman (Swing Healer/DPS)

DPS
Cthululu (Assistant Raid Leader)
Aethelflæd
Rolav (Swing DPS/tank)
Accira
Toomuchskunk
Anso
Cuddlefists

Regular Subs/Alternates
Taytar (Swing DPS/heals)
Archarys
Curlytots (Swing DPS/heals)
Ursangus
Loueey
Apolgar

Hit us up in-game! Contact Ragnnarr or Cthululu. Or drop a line here in the forums. Let's talk and maybe set up a trial run, make sure you're what we're looking for and we're what you're looking for. Let's down some bosses!
Last edited by BobbyShaftoe on Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:17 am, edited 12 times in total.
BobbyShaftoe

Re: <Mass Rez, Inc.> [2/14 H] Wed 6:30-10:30pm server

Postby LOUEEY » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:58 am

Hey Mass Rezz, Inc,

I totally appreciate the tryout invite for tonight. I am excited about getting a chance to kill some bosses and to polish up on my dying, but I am more excited about finding a new team to have a great time killing some digital bad guys. ;) Your teams raiding schedule fits perfectly with my RL Schedule and is exactly what I am looking for.

Fingers crossed I can shake off the rust quickly and do not suck so bad you boot me after the first hour. I am looking forward to meeting the team. Have a great day and see you this evening.

Loueey

PS: I am anti Gnome Tossing - but may be convinced to support the concept for an appropriate fee.
LOUEEY

Postby BobbyShaftoe » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:04 pm

Awesome. Glad to have you! As a heads up, we plan to work on the first 3-4 heroic bosses, then we'll likely jump to Garrosh for a quick normal kill.

Looking forward to having you, Loouey!
BobbyShaftoe

Postby BobbyShaftoe » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:56 am

Woot! Nice job on Fallen Protectors tonight, guys, and going 3/14 heroic. I'm feelin' it!
BobbyShaftoe

Re: <Mass Rez, Inc.> [3/14 H] Wed 6:30-10:30pm server

Postby LOUEEY » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:16 am

Hey Guys & Gals,

I predict after tonight, four down ten to go. Heroic Warforged Immerseus Trinket dropping on a Bonus Roll, just got a feeling. See you all tonight.

Loueey

PS: What? Ice Block does not last a minute?
LOUEEY

Re: <Mass Rez, Inc.> [3/14 H] Wed 6:30-10:30pm server | LF T

Postby Sybexia » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:15 am

Hey All,

I am a long time raider who has taken a short break this summer to recharge my raiding batteries. I am looking for a new raid group that will fit my schedule and have come across your posting here in search of an experienced tank.

My main toon is a 565 protection paladin with a 569 ret offspec:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alleria/Sybexia/simple

I am currently logged out in my ret gear.

I have been very infatuated with the Convert to Raid guild on Aerie Peak for many months so last week I decided to transfer an alt pally over and see the guild for myself. So far I have been very impressed and I am considering bringing more of my toons over to this server.

My alt pally is currently a 535 ret spec only toon in the Convert to Raid Moonfang co-guild:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Siibexia/simple

On my main pally I am 14/14 10 man normal experienced and also 1/14 10 man heroic (Norushen) experienced. My ilevel could be higher but I took May/June/July off to recharge so I haven't collected enough valor to upgrade everything yet.

I should be online tonight on my toon Siibexia or Sybexia-Alleria if you want to give me a shout.
Sybexia

Postby BobbyShaftoe » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Hey Sybexia! Glad you gave a shout. Looks like we might be a good fit for each other.

Would you like to come raid with us this week? Tomorrow/Wednesday night? We can have a test run and maybe chat a bit before or after.

I'll look for your response here. Not sure how much I'll be online today, but I'll also see if I can hook up with you in-game.

-Ragnnarr
BobbyShaftoe

Postby Sybexia » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi Ragnnarr,

Thanks for getting back so quickly. I would enjoy the opportunity to come raid with you guys this week. I should be online after 5pm PST tomorrow and look forward to chatting. I can't remember my battle tag at the moment so when I get home tonight I'll come back and edit this post.

Here it is: Sybexia#1856

~Sybexia
Sybexia

Re: <Mass Rez, Inc.> [3/14 H] Tu/Th 7:30-10:30pm PDT | LF DP

Postby BobbyShaftoe » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:52 am

Thanks for coming with us tonight, Sybexia. And, welcome aboard!
BobbyShaftoe

Re: <Mass Rez, Inc.> [3/14 H] Tu/Th 7:30-10:30pm PDT | LF DP

Postby Sybexia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:41 am

Thank you for the invite last night. I'm looking forward to some further raiding with you all!
Sybexia

Next

Return to Archived Team Pages