[EST] The Raidy Brunch Normal Sunday AM 8-Noon

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [EST] The Raidy Brunch Normal Sunday AM 8-Noon

Postby CozartDono » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Hey so just letting you guys know, my healing offset is now at 534 should we ever need a 4th healer. Still working on getting a few more pieces, but it should be enough to do something.
CozartDono

Postby Hohenheim » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:18 pm

CozartDono wrote:Hey so just letting you guys know, my healing offset is now at 534 should we ever need a 4th healer. Still working on getting a few more pieces, but it should be enough to do something.

Awesome. It'll be good to have that flexibility.
Hohenheim

Postby Autumnsbane » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:31 am

Great work getting Garrosh down in 2 attempts first raid after 6.0.2!!! Congratulations to the many upgrades and heirlooms received by the team. For those who missed it, be sure to sign up for the next raid so we can do it all again.

Please review your gear and take notes on the upgrades you need for each boss (and be sure to consider warforged upgrades as well). The more we are aware of outr needs, the quicker loot distribution will be, the more time we spend killing bosses, the less likely we need to "work overtime".

By the way, we only ran 45 minutes past normal raid time and that included a 10 minute break before the pull.
Autumnsbane

Postby Hohenheim » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Hey, Guys. I wanted to post up the first draft of the Itemization Guide we will be using to help make our decisions on the loot council. The main goal of this draft was to get the formatting correct and make sure Astryd or I could easily change it. The stats themselves are currently based on a mix of the 6.0 advice from Icy-Veins, Noxxic, and AMR. We will add in the WoD stats once they are on gear we can acquire. Please respond with any suggestions for formatting changes or stat adjustments. If you do want stat adjustments made to your class/spec, make sure to include a link to where you are getting your stat advice from.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Hohenheim

Postby Autumnsbane » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Regarding Raider Ranks:

I have been told that there is a hold on raider promotions. Soon, all raiders will be bumped down to Molten Core and raid pages will be wiped. We will begin again with a new page and new rank applications after WoD drops.

If you are interested in details, see this thread: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4334
Autumnsbane

Previous

Return to Archived Team Pages