<Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/Early am Server

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: <Convert to Beer> 7:30-10:30pm Sydney/Early am Server

Postby harzlek » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:17 pm

1) i good on any time i got no live

2) hunter / hunter and more hunter

3) I like to try and go Mythic at some point. But your right starting as a normal/heroic team at the start + we get more player when Mythic team falling a part. And i think we do have the skill to do it and i happy going slow on it.

4) As i said be 4 it a good start and i happy to be slow on getting more people if we can do it

5) time are good i got no live

6) it look good i got no comment
harzlek

Postby Derived » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:07 am

1) I will be ready to raid whenever the group is.
2) Don't mind running either as Lock, Pally Or Rogue, but Chunky needs to make up his mind, cant wait til WoD drops to do it. I feel bad, rolling toons and getting gear, then someone changes their mind on what they wanna play, so I change to compensate for whatever we lost, within the next month, I need to know what I am doing, cause I wont be rolling 13+ level 100's come WoD. But my order of preference would be 1. Lock, 2. Pally, 3. Rogue.
3) Its fine to run Normal/Heroics, either way, if we decide down the track to try mythic there are always pugs.
4) Composition at the moment should be fine, but yeah, if people can roll an OS they should try also.
5) That's fine with Raid Times.
6) Its fine, may be a little melee heavy, but it looks ok.
Derived

Postby kosk » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:38 pm

Kargath Bladefist, first boss in Highmaul, General of the Highmaul and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Mar'gok. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And he will have his vengeance, in this life or the next.

First boss of WOD!!
Beta is beta but the fight looks fun and I believe we should be able to kill it first week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpzfmKT ... 6bkXFou6eb
kosk

Postby Fuggs » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:41 am

Logs for Garrosh

I tried AskMr Robot logs

http://beta.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlo ... 0/overview
Fuggs

Postby Bruceknee » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:03 am

1) will be lvling as fast as possible and running dungeons to boot
2) toons name just incase you didn't get it is xmenrules lol I know im a big fanboy but I will hope to maybe try heals (I don't know how good i'll be but will give it a go)
3) im good for starting small then building up
4)that's cool im easy going with the raid composition
5) Raid times still ok 7.30-10.30 Sydney time? Raid days still ok Thursday and Monday? yup suits me fine
6)im glad to have the opportunity to be able to raid with you guys and gals as you are all great ppl and I hope to not let you all down come warlords
Bruceknee

Postby kosk » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Sorry team was absent last week there was a typhoon that hit the Philippines. I will be back to action this week!
kosk

Postby Chupac » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:22 am

don't care..

don't care..

don't care..

care level still 0

don't care...

still not caring....

Chupac
Chupac

Postby Chupac » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:35 am

Pie in the sky

Female lays on her back and pushes their lower back and legs raised all the way up so that their ankles are either side of (and beyond) their own head while her partner eats her out.
The person eating her out can move their hands all over her body too...

I was eatin her out pie in the sky!

From Urban Dictionary . . . . . :D
Chupac

Postby Fuggs » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:33 am

Posted on Oceanic recruiting page

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14928003171

<Convert to Beer> is a casual progression alliance raid team LF 1-2 x Healers for WoD.

We are a group of mature raiders with other real life commitments so understand there are times people cannot make it. We have a roster of 14+ people so if a few people dont turn up, we can still have a good raid night not dependant on PUGs.

We are NOT looking at heading into mythic raiding at this stage.

We raid Thu/Mon 7.30-10.30pm Sydney time.

We are currently recruiting:
* 1-2 x Healers (Prefer Priest > Monk > Shaman)

Other class/specs are fine. Player > Gear.

Happy for trial runs. Dont need to transfer (if alliance) as we can X-Realm it.

Check out our team page or catch me in BNet (Fugg#1250)

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=380

Cheers

Fuggs
Fuggs

Postby Spriestie » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:46 am

Character Name : Shaynar
Server : Aman'thul
Level : 90
Faction : Alliance
Race : Draenei
Class : Shadow priest
Main Spec : Shadow
Off spec : disc (haven't used recently)
Primary professions : engineering and tailoring

WoW Armoury link : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... nar/simple
Please note that I haven't logged into this character since the 6.0 patch so talents, gems, reforging is not optimised atm.

What country/area do you live in : New South Wales, Australia

Have you checked the effect of daylight savings both locally for you and in Australia will have on raid times : yes

What was the last guilds you were in? Briefly, why did you leave : I was in Get Off my Lawn Aman'thul, but I can't raid on weekends anymore so I can't raid with them anymore. :( .Before that I was in The Glitch on Caelestrasz but after I bought a 8 week old puppy I could no longer commit to 3 nights raiding and started looking for 2 nights instead.

What are you looking for by joining Convert to Raid and more specifically the Convert to Beer raid team : I am looking for a guild that raids 2 times a week and that will get stuck into normal content looking for progression = a casual raiding guild that still is good at progressing in content. Also a place where I can settle down, make new friendships and call home for WOD.

Do you use Ventrilo : Yes

Do you have a working Mic : Yes

Do you understand we are a casual progression raiding team? What does this mean to you? : It means that raiding is on a casual schedule but aiming to clear content.

Briefly explain how you fit wow into your world/real life : I take raiding commitments seriously, I rarely miss a scheduled raid but if I must I give plenty of notice.

Are you prepared to maintain your off spec (seek upgrades, gems, enchants, master rotations, ect) to provide the raid team with greater flexibility for certain boss fights or when a member is absent : Yes, can do.

Is this your main Character : Yes I main on shadow priest (currently 9/14 h Soo) but I also have a ret pally that I would be willing to raid with, or I would be ok to boost a mage to 90 and raid on that.
Spriestie

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages