1. What are you looking for in a raid team?
I am looking for a good raid team that works well together, and can still have fun while raiding.
2. Do you have experience raiding in Mists of Pandaria? Any experience prior to this expansion?
I have a little bit of experience this expansion just not in this specific toon. I usually raid on my Resto Druid, I want to get my mage Polynice into raiding again. I use to be a raid leader back in Cata for part of Firelands and Dragon Soul.
3. Are you interested in a leadership role within the raid team? We are looking for role leaders and raid liasons.
I am interested in leadership in the raid team eventually. At first I want to spend some time on the team get to know everyone, and do my job as a raider and earn any spot higher than thatif it is given to me. I do not mind being a raid grunt I enjoy raiding and I always have I just want to be part of a great team that is all I ask.
4. Do you feel you are prepared to step into normal SoO 25 man raiding? Why or why not?
To be honest I think my ilvl is a little low and my current play style for my mage is more pvp than pve but I am trying to fix that. I want to get back into raiding again so I am doing my homework on all the fights like back when I was a raid leader. I know my ilvl is only 532 but i'm working my hardest to change my play style so I can be the best I can be. I will always give everything I have every raid.
5. What can Duglas Incorporated expect from you as a member of the raid team?
As a previous expansion raid leader that I was back in Cata. You can always count on me to be on time and ready to raid. I will give everything I have every raid if I have any thoughts that might help the team I will be more then happy to share, and I am willing to take any constructive criticism to help me help the team.
6. Are you currently a member of the Convert to Raid megaguild on Aerie Peak-US?
Yes I am part of Convert to Raid Mobus.
7. What is your favorite food? Why?
Mac and Cheese hands down. I've loved it since I was a kid, and still do I use to always eat it before every raid.
Here is my armory link just in case you need it.http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ice/simple