[EST] <Duglas Incorporated (25)> [8pm-12am EST Sun]

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

[EST] <Duglas Incorporated (25)> [8pm-12am EST Sun]

Postby Taeverity » Thu May 01, 2014 11:06 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Last edited by Taeverity on Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 54 times in total.
Taeverity

Re: [EST] <Duglas Incorporated (25)> [8pm-12am EST Sun] [LF

Postby Taeverity » Thu May 08, 2014 9:23 am

Our raid group is coming together - We are still looking for all roles if any potential applicants are interested.

The first raid will occur on Sunday, May 18th (Next Sunday)

If you have any questions feel free to post to this thread or pm me
Taeverity

Postby mbrown279 » Thu May 15, 2014 11:41 pm

Toon Name: Deandrea
Item Level: 551
Main Spec: Restoration Off Spec Elemental (not that strong for 25 man)
Class: Shaman

1. What are you looking for in a raid team?

2. Do you have experience raiding in Mists of Pandaria? Yes, I am currently 14/14 in flex and 8/14 in normal. Any experience prior to this expansion? Yes, I have experience reaching back to as BC was ending.

3. Are you interested in a leadership role within the raid team? We are looking for role leaders and raid liasons. No, I do not currently have any desires to raid lead. I enjoy being in a support role to the raid lead. I am not sure of the responsibility of role leader and/or a raid liaison. If I had more of an idea of what is required I would entertain the idea of it.

4. Do you feel you are prepared to step into normal SoO 25 man raiding? Why or why not? Yes, the reason being is due to amount of experience I have and the time I have put into learning my class/spec. I used tools as elitist jerks, mr robot, and noxxic.com to look at different perspectives to ensure I am at peek performance. I have been out performing other healers in flex groups as well as 10 man normal. I am used to running in 25m groups so I know that I am ready.

5. What can Duglas Incorporated expect from you as a member of the raid team? You call can expect an easy going, patient, tolerant, helpful and understand individual that has a commitment to being the a consistent top performing raider. I enjoy this game and enjoy the satisfaction of getting with a group folks and progressing through content.

6. Are you currently a member of the Convert to Raid megaguild on Aerie Peak-US? yes.

7. What is your favorite food? Why? My favorite food is peach cobbler. I just love peaches in general. I am not sure why it is my favorite, I guess I can blame my mom for knowing how to make some of the best peach cobbler you will ever taste.
mbrown279

Postby Taeverity » Fri May 16, 2014 1:36 pm

Calendar invites have been sent to all players on aerie peak. Any players initially raiding from another server must add me on battle.net @ dugtown#1765 and confirm their attendance.
Taeverity

Postby Lyndri » Fri May 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Questionnaire

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... x/advanced

I am a main spec tank on almost all of my characters and am looking to join and tank for Duglas Incorporated.

I am looking for like minded individuals that are ready to progress and push forward. I am hoping to be on the mythic side of things come WoD and am ready to push forward with a raid team that is dedicated and passionate about the game.

2. Do you have experience raiding in Mists of Pandaria? Any experience prior to this expansion?
I have been more casual in Mists due to work time constraints. I would really like to get back into raiding progression like I used to in the past and I believe that this guild will be a good fit for me. In previous tiers I raided more progression oriented through cataclysm and I started my raiding casually in wrath of the lich king. I also have experience in raid leading and being a guild officer throughout most of the guilds that I have been in.

3. Are you interested in a leadership role within the raid team? We are looking for role leaders and raid liasons.
I would be interested in leadership positions within the guild and raid team. All of my characters are tanks and I am very much interested in theorycrafting and min/maxing character power within every role. I have experience raid leading and coming up with strategies from previous raid teams and I have always made a valuable contribution to my raid teams regardless of position.

4. Do you feel you are prepared to step into normal SoO 25 man raiding? Why or why not?
Yes, I do believe I am ready. I have raided over the course of several expansions and I am finally ready to commit time to raiding again. I want to be able to progress and help others learn along the way. I have a good grasp on mechanics and boss strategies from raiding flex and some normals throughout the duration of SoO in Mists.

5. What can Duglas Incorporated expect from you as a member of the raid team?
I will always been prepared and on time. I take raiding seriously, however, I am a relaxed player and enjoy joking around with my guild mates. I have a good grasp on boss mechanics and strategies and enjoy teaching others even outside of raid times. I have always brought my raiding materials and pots necessary and I like to keep up to date with all content in order to min/max my toon's power. I will be a productive guild member and hopefully an asset to the raid team.

6. Are you currently a member of the Convert to Raid megaguild on Aerie Peak-US?
I am not currently a member but I am looking to transfer and join the raiding community.

7. What is your favorite food? Why?
I feel my obligatory answer should be hot pockets. In general I really like chicken teriyaki for the flavor and it's decently healthy for you.
Lyndri

Postby Teríyakí » Sat May 17, 2014 10:13 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... %AD/simple

fun times and sweet lootz

2. Do you have experience raiding in Mists of Pandaria? Any experience prior to this expansion?
i have some experience in raiding.. mostly in lfr and some flex.

3. Are you interested in a leadership role within the raid team? We are looking for role leaders and raid liasons.
i am not specifically looking to be a leader, but if the opportunity arises i may be interested.

4. Do you feel you are prepared to step into normal SoO 25 man raiding? Why or why not?
yes.

a positive attitude and sweet healz and maybe a bit of dps if needed

6. Are you currently a member of the Convert to Raid megaguild on Aerie Peak-US?
yes

spaghetties. i like to twirl them on my fork and shove them in my face.
Teríyakí

Postby Grebog » Sun May 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Last edited by Grebog on Sun May 18, 2014 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Grebog

Postby Samiall » Sun May 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Thanks for a great run tonight. Looking forward to next week and downing more bosses.

Grats to everyone who got loot and gets to spend valor upgrading it - Yay!
Last edited by Samiall on Mon May 19, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samiall

Postby Taeverity » Mon May 19, 2014 1:10 am

Great run guys - see you all next Sunday!
Taeverity

Postby Nerous007 » Thu May 22, 2014 6:00 pm

I am looking for a good raid team that works well together, and can still have fun while raiding.

I have a little bit of experience this expansion just not in this specific toon. I usually raid on my Resto Druid, I want to get my mage Polynice into raiding again. I use to be a raid leader back in Cata for part of Firelands and Dragon Soul.

I am interested in leadership in the raid team eventually. At first I want to spend some time on the team get to know everyone, and do my job as a raider and earn any spot higher than thatif it is given to me. I do not mind being a raid grunt I enjoy raiding and I always have I just want to be part of a great team that is all I ask.

To be honest I think my ilvl is a little low and my current play style for my mage is more pvp than pve but I am trying to fix that. I want to get back into raiding again so I am doing my homework on all the fights like back when I was a raid leader. I know my ilvl is only 532 but i'm working my hardest to change my play style so I can be the best I can be. I will always give everything I have every raid.

As a previous expansion raid leader that I was back in Cata. You can always count on me to be on time and ready to raid. I will give everything I have every raid if I have any thoughts that might help the team I will be more then happy to share, and I am willing to take any constructive criticism to help me help the team.

Yes I am part of Convert to Raid Mobus.

Mac and Cheese hands down. I've loved it since I was a kid, and still do I use to always eat it before every raid.

Here is my armory link just in case you need it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ice/simple
Nerous007

Next

Return to Archived Team Pages