<Working as Intended> 14/14M W/Th/Su LF Swing Healer

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [PDT] <Working as Intended> Thu/Sun [5-8pm] [13/14H] LFM

Postby Glaivestorm » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:42 am

With yesterday's announcement of Warlords of Draenor for November 13, we're continuing to stay focused on Garrosh for that first kill. We had an unexpected farm night due to changes with the Aerie Peak server but made quick work of the first 12 bosses. Heading into Paragons then Garrosh on Sunday.

Expecting to re-open recruitment immediately after the first Garrosh kill in anticipation of Mythic difficulty introduction for 6.0 in mid-October.
Glaivestorm

Postby Rhuidan » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:40 am

Good morning,

I see as of this last post recruitment is currently closed. I have submitted an application for review for WoD mythic raiding.

thanks and good luck!
Rhuidan

Postby Karn » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Thanks for the application Rhuidan. Hopefully we can kill Garrosh soon and start getting more people in on kills in preparation for 6.0 and Mythic.

Feel free to come watch us and cheer us on anytime. We usually have a couple people streaming our raid nights.
<Working as Intended> - 12/13H Wed,Thu,Sun 5:30-8:30pm PST - RECRUITING RANGED DPS

ImageImageImage
Karn

Postby pudkud » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:51 pm

I also have put in my application. Here is a Venn Diagram showing my decision process:

pudkud

Postby Premach » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:53 am

Thanks for putting in an application, Pudkud. Mazer recommends you highly, but we will not hold that against you. Promise.

We've put recruiting on hold for now since we'll be locking out more often than not to finally take down Heroic Garrosh and call it a big day. Once he's toast, we'll have more flexibility to trial folks as we farm out the rest of the expansion. Sounds like a plan anyway. We'll be in touch!
Premach

Postby pudkud » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:32 am

Premach wrote:Thanks for putting in an application, Pudkud. Mazer recommends you highly, but we will not hold that against you. Promise.

We've put recruiting on hold for now since we'll be locking out more often than not to finally take down Heroic Garrosh and call it a big day. Once he's toast, we'll have more flexibility to trial folks as we farm out the rest of the expansion. Sounds like a plan anyway. We'll be in touch!

Absolutely! Have no intention of jumping in for the final mile of a marathon. Was putting in for consideration for whatever happens after you kill him. Sorry, I recognize I was not specific. GLHF!
pudkud

Postby Ayr » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:39 am

YEAH GNOMES!!!!

Garrosh will be incapicated like none other. (Can't say kill ... Because lore.)
Working as Intended - 7/13H HFC - wairaid.com
@Ayrwalker
monkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonk
bythelightbythelililililibythelightbythelilililililililililililghtbythelight
moonpewpewpewpewpewsunpewpewpewpewpew
Ayr

Postby Ayr » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:36 pm

It might or might not be the wine from today's exploits but I just wish to at a couple things!

<Working as Intended>

An amazing group of people that I have had the personal pleasure to get to know, befriend, and raid with. There exists not a better group that exemplifies the very nature of what it takes to balance that oh so fine line of being an amazing person, and being the best they can be to help slay internet dragons.

Mechanics.

Strategy.

Personality.

Execution.

Our name would be <MSPE> if only there was a clever enough acronym to be garnered from it. That being said, our team name is indeed, <Working as Intended>

Garrosh is happening now. Not literally, of course, metaphorically though. I fully expect him to be incapicated by the time my adventure here in Africa end.

This is where you come in. Yes, you fellow reader who isn't already on the team.

There will be a lot of Mythic Teams out there come 6.0. There will be a lot fewer come 6.1 and even 6.2.
We are a Mythic Team. We shall continue to be one as we set out when the first of is started raiding together over a year ago. Dedication? That's raiding SoO progression twice in a year ... And still not losing your mind.

We are looking for those to fill out our ranks. Looking for people who want to join an established group of (frankly) kick ass people and push themselves to a limit, while not forgetting that extra bag spaces are best filled with vanity items - right until that pull.

Looking for those who are "in it to win it (or one could get the hell out)", as the famous poet, Marky Mark and his proverbial Funky Bunch once said upon our great age.

Fill out an app. Push yourself. And remember, I personally guarantee similar ramblings in chat.

p.s. bump.
Working as Intended - 7/13H HFC - wairaid.com
@Ayrwalker
monkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonkmonk
bythelightbythelililililibythelightbythelilililililililililililghtbythelight
moonpewpewpewpewpewsunpewpewpewpewpew
Ayr

Postby Pasha » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Here here! Also, Ayr you need to have wine more often :p
Pasha