[CST]<Blame The Hunter> Emeriss Wed-Thurs 7p-10p 5-8 server

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [CST]<Blame The Hunter> Emeriss Thur 7pm - 11pm

Postby Ramboz » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:06 am

well im just going straight to picking a healer cause if i said enhancement i will probably end up healing anyways XD lol Resto Shaman for WOD unless blizz dramatically changes it before it goes live then i would go resto druid :-P I would actually like to raid 2 times a week, this 1 week day a week im starting to find weird lol Just depends on the times and such since i also have another team but everything the huntard said makes sense lol
Ramboz

Postby Bluefer » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:50 pm

I will be on my destro lock. Should have mentioned that.

Are you thinking of starting 2 days a week before WoD of after?

What day are you thinking of adding? Atm, my mage's team raids Sunday and Monday evening.

Bluette
Bluefer

Postby Slarsh » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:43 pm

The two day change will be after WoD. Our main concern is just being able to keep up with content and making sure people get the gear they need in a timely fashion. I'd hate for people to feel like they are "behind" on content or gearing because we only raid once a week.

We will still keep Thursday as one of the raid days but will likely try to add another day in there somewhere, depending on people's schedules. As the WoD release date gets closer and we start recruiting new people, we will do a quick survey to see what days would work for people.

Also Corsold your DPS is TERRIBLE
Slarsh

Postby Ramboz » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:14 pm

Think we should start doing 2 Nites a week when 6.0 drops so sometime at the start of October. Have 12 ppl in a team or so, so that if someone can't make it we can still raid :-)

Corsold isn't in the raid to dps silly slaarsh, just provide pet buff and to heal as a hunter. It's better then his dps
Ramboz

Postby Slarsh » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:48 pm

TIME CHANGE FOR TONIGHT'S RAID

Tonight's raid is being pushed back to 6:30 server time (8:30 central time) because several of our team members have conflicts at the normal time. Instead of pugging 4 people we are just going to wait until they are available. We will still end at our normal time. We are going to be resetting normal tonight and starting back at wing 1. See you there!
Slarsh

Postby Aeonfear » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Hey guys, wanted to let you all know I'm still around. Just trying to finish this move to Texas.

I'm looking forward to raiding 2 nights a week and miss running with yall.
Aeonfear

Postby Slarsh » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:24 pm

This week we are going to cancel raid because Corsold is going to be in merry old England and I can't make it either. Unless, of course, someone else wants to run the group?
Slarsh

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages