[PST] Banana Republic Wed,Thursdays 23:00-2am 10 Man

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [PST] Banana Republic Wed,Thursdays 23:00-2am 10 Man

Postby Amanzi » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:44 am

looks like it worked :)
Please confirm if I have the list of gear and the bosses that you need it from.
kutlass head, Thok; ring Malk
ostarrah Pants- Para
Roda Rings: gal & Para
sacrilige Various GH
Mosley trinket- dark shammy
mollyann head, thok
Ralos ring thok;
cgcc Belt- DS; shoulders-SB
Amanzi trink, IJ; neck thok
Ciredor neck-thok; trink-GH
based on this it looks like we only need gear from the last few bosses.

My suggestion is we try do a full clear next week and then extend the lock out of the weekend. I can bring my hunter in on Malk and then we can save that lock out for next time.

thanks
Amanzi
Amanzi

Postby Amanzi » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:46 am

based on the gear requirements its really only a few flex and LFR pieces that we need to change and then we all have almost all Normal level items. the only upgrades will be Warforge or BIS from here on out.
Amanzi

Postby Amanzi » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:50 am

Just to update you regarding this week. Ost and cgcc are going to start out raid schedule one day earlier so that we have time on clearing Garry. They are going to pug in ppl to clear Up to malkaroc. If you are keen pls give them a shout if you want to join them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amanzi

Postby Amanzi » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:25 am

HI Guys,
just a quick update on what is happening in the Banana Republic.
We are planning on doing is getting more time on Garry so if you can make it a day earlier we are going to try to clear up to General Naz so that we can give us extra time on Garry.
The aim is to try and get Garry down within the next week or so.
We have a mixed group of people that have already done this and others that its their first time trying to get him down. Please work with us to ensure that we are able to get him down so that we can try some heroic bosses.
If you would like to join the earlier raid slot please give me a shout and I will add you to the list.
If you have issues with us clearing earlier pls drop me a message or post it on the forums so that we can discuss it.
you will also be getting in game messages regarding log data and DPS. we need to ensure that all people are above 200k on Garry so that we can skip phase 2. Please take this as constructive feedback we just want to ensure that we are able to get Garry down :D

We have a really great team and with a little tweaking we will have this on Farm and be able to move into Heroics.

Thanks
Amanzi
Amanzi

Postby Amanzi » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:53 am

Breaking news!!!! Banana Republic downs 10man Garry. Well done all fantastic achievement.

Amanzi

Postby Lothis » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Hey I am interested in this late night raid group right now with my priest but I am working on my resto druid. The priest is disc/shadow with ilvl 560/555. It looks like you are probably full on priests but if you need a sub or just want to overload on priests please look me up!
Lothis

Postby Amanzi » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:49 am

Hi Lothis, it should actually work out. We have 3 priests but one is currently moving house. So come along and let's see what we can do. What ilvl is ur Druid ?

Amanzi

Postby Irishpub » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:58 pm

Hi, i am Looking to join the banana republic, team, If there is any spots available, My toon name is Irishpub, I dont have awhole lot of raiding experince for Panderia stuff, but i have raided lichking expansion and about 50% of cataclyzm expansion.

my toon is a warrior, I can Offtank pretty good or Dps, I wouldnt mind being a main tank, I will be available to raid anywhere between 11pm - 6am PST, Starting around Nov 15th, 2014, also i can raid any day of the week, my work has changed my hours from normal people hours to 3pm - 12am Central time,

Thank you, I Hope i can make the team, I am in Convert to raid galleon
Irishpub

Postby Amanzi » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:32 am

HI Irishpub,
good to hear from you.
we will be raiding this week to try out the changes. depends on how it goes but we might ask you to tank, as both our tanks are completely geared and might want to try something else.
we raid wednesday/thursday 23:00-2am server time.
regards,
Amanzi
Amanzi

Postby Irishpub » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:30 pm

Hey amanzi, Thank you for the quick response, I dont start my new job till November, So i wont be able to raid those times till about nov 10 or so, Also, my Ilevel for prot at the moment is around 510-515, so i dont think i would be able to tank this expansion yet, But i promise i am very good at what i do as a warrior, I can log on wed 2300 PST if you would like to discuss anything in game, I do have thursday off from my current JoB, but Friday i do work so i wont be able to be on Thursday night

I am also leveling a Priest, I used to be a very good disc priest, now i havent played one since lichking expansion so i dont know if there skills or abilitys have been nerfed so much that there healing is no longer good,
Irishpub

Previous

Return to Archived Team Pages