[CST]<Sunday Mass (Resurrection)>[8:00 AM-12PM Sunday - 10M]

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [CST]<Sunday Mass (Resurrection)>[8:00 AM-12PM Sunday -

Postby wicked » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Hey guys my move took effect this week so no longer on nights and i am working mornings 6 days a week. With these new work times I am going to have to bow out of full time raiding. Sorry to do this but good luck on getting garrosh down guys.
wicked

Postby grumpybugger » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Sorry to see you go, Wicked, but we all completely understand. It was great raiding with you, and I hope to continue to see you in game.

For a while now, I've been wondering if it's time for our group to take a little summertime break ahead of 6.0 landing. We are now down a couple roles that need to be filled with well-geared, competent raiders if we plan to progress any further--something that will take a great deal of time and patience. Personally, I'm hitting a two month stretch in my work that is going to make my life pretty crazy. This doesn't mean I can't raid, but it also means most of my energies will be dedicated to things outside of WoW.

I just wanted to toss the idea out there to get everyone's opinion. Feel free to post a reply here or chat with me through the Battle.net app.
grumpybugger

Postby Moodahla » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Despite all efforts of my ISP, I would like to keep raiding.
I'm not an altaholic. I can quit anytime I want
Moodahla
Site Admin

Postby thissx » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Summer is the raid team killer unfortunately. We have a such a great group it would be sad to see it disband and i hope that's not whats happening :( I would like to keep trying to continue. Surely we can fill the group again?
Image Image Image
thissx

Postby grumpybugger » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:11 am

I've had the chance to talk with a number of you tonight--I apologize to those I didn't get to talk to individually. I think the best thing is for us to take tomorrow off and regroup. Let's try to recruit during the week and get back in SoO next Sunday (July 27). I'll try to be on as much as possible during the week. Please contact me with any feedback and input you have for the group.
grumpybugger

Postby grumpybugger » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:58 pm

I haven't had any luck finding replacements this week, but let's it a go and see what happens Sunday morning. Please get a hold of me and let me know you'll be there--either through chat or an in-game mail.
grumpybugger

Postby salaami » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:48 pm

So I had intended to show up on Sunday to raid, just as I have the past few weeks and just as I was planning (hoping?) to do moving forward, but I injured my wrist sometime this week and it's too painful for me to be of any use raiding. I'm trying not to do much PC-wise besides work, even though that's a real challenge since I'm itching to play, and hope to be back and ready the following week.

I do hope we can keep the group going.

Sorry about this week, folks!
salaami

Postby grumpybugger » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:13 am

No, worries, Salaam. I hope it's a quick recovery.

Alright, things are looking pretty rough for the foreseeable future. Arnhold is still on his military exercise for at least another three weeks, and Wicked is gone for personal/work reasons. That leaves us down two really well-geared healers. I've also been told by at least two dps that they unsubbed and are now playing Wildstar until we get some new content on WoW---I can't say I blame them. We have one alternate to fill a dps/healing off-spec slot, but things have fallen apart pretty quickly.

I would say this week (July 27) is off--we just have too many holes to fill. We'll keep things open for the next week and beyond. The summertime blues are definitely in full effect right now, but hopefully we can weather the storm.
grumpybugger

Postby Moodahla » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Frustrating.....that is all.
I'm not an altaholic. I can quit anytime I want
Moodahla
Site Admin

Postby thissx » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:33 pm

once 6.0 comes everyone will be beating down the doors to get on a team :)
Image Image Image
thissx

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages