[PST]<Order of the Luminous>25m[6-9PM Tues/Wed]13/14N R>all

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [PST]<Order of the Luminous>25m[6-9PM Tues/Wed]13/14N R>

Postby timsobuff » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:29 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ird/simple <-- Copy and paste the link to your character in the armory.

Currently on Aerie Peak? (Non Member Only)
[X ]: Yes
[ ]: No

[ Zird]: Character Name
[ Warlock]: Character Class
[ Destro]: Main Spec/Primary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]
[ Demo ]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]

Raiding Info

[ 2-3 ]: Raiding Experience [Enter 0-4: 0-New to Raiding, 1-Some Raiding, 2-Casual Raiding, 3-Progressive Raiding, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 2-3 ]: Desired Raiding Group Type(s) [Enter 0-4: 0-Weekly Guild LFR, 1-Casual-Normal, 2-Casual-Normal & Heroic, 3-Progressive, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ No opinion ]: Desired Raid Team Size [10/25]

Availability [Use Server Times; enter desired time ranges when available (e.g., 9:30PM-2:00AM). Leave the "X" if you are unavailable]

[ X]: Sundays
[ Any Time]: Mondays
[ 5-10pm]: Tuesdays
[ Any Time]: Wednesdays
[ X]: Thursdays
[ X]: Fridays
[ X]: Saturdays

Leadership

Raider Leadership/Assist
[ Y]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N]
[ N ]: Are you interested in being a raid leader? [Y/N]
[ Y ]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N]
Class Leader
[ Y ]: Are you willing to help others improve their raiding experience by providing helpful, constructive advice? [Y/N]

Short Answer Questions

What are your raiding goals for this expansion?
[ Basically my goal is to make friends and have fun with the tough combat encounters. ]

What makes a raiding group especially good for you?
[ I love raiding groups that can balance the humor with gettin' to business. Also when everyone is respectful and not demeaning to the rest of the raid. ]

What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you?
[ That moment when an admittedly great raider starts pointing the blame at the rest of the team and the emotions get real hot. I am all for being an incredible player but there is never a need to be disrespectful. Also, everyone has to show up both physically (digitally?) and mentally. ]

How do you prepare your character for raiding?
[ I always make sure I am squeezing as much DPS as I can. Usually I figure out what really great pieces I can get quickly through finishing end of zone quests, crafting or world bosses. Then I just make sure I have all my food and flasks and such. ]

Aside from listening to the most excellent "Convert to Raid" podcast, how do you prepare for raid encounters?
[ I used to tank so my paranoia has stayed with me. I watch videos, read breakdowns and throw myself at LFR. Also, I ask questions of other raiders and friends. ]

Anything else you might want a prospective raid leader to know about you?
[ I usually take the role as emotional cheerleader in my raids/ real life. Making sure folks are still having fun so that they don't break down mid fight. Regarding scheduling, I am an improv comedian so my schedule can sometimes jump around. Hopefully this will not be an issue ]
timsobuff

Re: [PST]<Order of the Luminous>25m[6-9PM Tues/Wed]13/14N R>

Postby warcry » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:19 pm

Character Info

Link to Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ona/simple

Currently on Aerie Peak? (Non Member Only)
[X]: Yes
[ ]: No

[Ceriona]: Character Name
[Rogue]: Character Class [Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Warlock]
[Assassination/Melee DPS]: Main Spec/Primary Role
[Subtlety]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]

Raiding Info

[3]: Raiding Experience [Enter 0-4: 0-New to Raiding, 1-Some Raiding, 2-Casual Raiding, 3-Progressive Raiding, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[3]: Desired Raiding Group Type(s) [Enter 0-4: 0-Weekly Guild LFR, 1-Casual-Normal, 2-Casual-Normal & Heroic, 3-Progressive, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[Any]: Desired Raid Team Size [10/25]

Availability [Use Server Times; enter desired time ranges when available (e.g., 9:30PM-2:00AM). Leave the "X" if you are unavailable]

[ X ]: Sundays
[ X ]: Mondays
[1800-2200]: Tuesdays
[1800-2200]: Wednesdays
[ X]: Thursdays
[1800-2300]: Fridays
[1800-2300]: Saturdays

Leadership

Raider Leadership/Assist
[N]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N]
[N]: Are you interested in being a raid leader? [Y/N]
[Y]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N]
Class Leader
[Y]: Are you willing to help others improve their raiding experience by providing helpful, constructive advice? [Y/N]

Short Answer Questions

What are your raiding goals for this expansion?
[Would like to beat an endgame raid during content in all modes]
What makes a raiding group especially good for you?
[Banter and fun, but serious when it comes time to be]
What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you?
[Beating the boss, having fun during a raid.]
How do you prepare your character for raiding?
[Review forums and theorycrafting sites to ensure gemmed and enchanted correctly. Buy raiding mats for potions, food, etc.]
Aside from listening to the most excellent "Convert to Raid" podcast, how do you prepare for raid encounters?
[Mostly through reading class forums on various theorycrafting sites]
Anything else you might want a prospective raid leader to know about you?
[Take constructive criticism, willing to learn new or better strategies for doing an encounter]
warcry

Previous

Return to Archived Team Pages