[EST] <Cat on Fire> Mon 8pm-12a (on hiatus)

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: [EST] <Cat on Fire> Mon 8pm-12a(1/14H)

Postby trestle » Mon May 19, 2014 2:23 pm

Out on a trip with my daughter from the weekend. was suppose to be back in town by 7 but it's looking like our bus won't pull in till 9est. by the time I get home it's probably going to be 10 ill logging in but if you can find a replacement for me it's probably for best.
ImageImage
trestle

Postby Jules » Tue May 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Good news: Mordu's brother will be joining us in the swing dps/healer spot for our next raid. We're waiting for his transfer to Aerie Peak to see what his new name will be. :)

I figure I should put this out now - will anyone be planning to be absent on Monday because of Memorial Day?
I watch little green bars for fun.

Image Image
Jules
Site Admin

Postby Skinsaw » Tue May 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Since nobody knew what I was talking about during the missing cheese conversation, here it is!

Skinsaw

Postby Onsone » Mon May 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Hey folks,

Sorry for the late notice.

Schmoopy txted Jules that he is taking a break from the game so we're gonna be out a dps for tonight. In leu of getting another sub and doing the normals thing again- we're going to take a break this week and reconvene next week.

Posting for Jules as she is traveling and will be back closer to raid time.

tl;dr No raid tonight.
Onsone

Re: [EST] Mon 8pm-12a(1/14H)

Postby The Nu Era » Mon May 26, 2014 4:02 pm

We will miss you Schmoopy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Battle Tag: Justise21#1625
Image Image Image
The Nu Era

Postby SpencerHD » Tue May 27, 2014 8:30 am

Shmoopy you always leave things better than they started ;)

SpencerHD
Site Admin

Postby Mordu » Tue May 27, 2014 9:27 pm

Yup we'll miss that Shmoopy character. So does this mean we are looking for another dps or will Hudson and I make it <Cat(s)onFire> ?!?!
Mordu

Re: [EST] <Cat on Fire> Mon 8pm-12a(on hiatus)

Postby Jules » Thu May 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Hi all,

Unfortunately, we haven't had a fully-assembled team together since April 21st, which is when we killed Heroic Norushen.

With the end of an expansion AND summer, we really don't see things getting better for attendance and availability for everyone. It was the risk that we took building a new team at the end of current raid content. I don't blame anybody here - this is just the reality of the situation. Real life, schedules, waning interest... these have all impacted this team significantly.

We came to the difficult decision that we're fighting an uphill battle right now. Effective immediately, the team is on indefinite hiatus.

We will be watching for when the expansion release date is announced, and take action. Both Onsone and I would very much like to reassemble the team to the best we can and continue on in WoD, but we know that probably won't be possible for everyone. You're raiders. We expect you'll want to raid, and if you find other homes during our hiatus, that's completely understandable. Just know you'll have a place with us in the new expansion when we reconvene.

You are all excellent raiders. I'm really sorry that things haven't worked in our favor to keep the team going right now. But it's my promise that we will do everything we can to come back in the expansion and raid again.

Have a great summer, Cats.
I watch little green bars for fun.

Image Image
Jules
Site Admin

Re: [EST] <Cat on Fire> Mon 8pm-12a (on hiatus)

Postby trestle » Thu May 29, 2014 11:13 pm

After reading this I was listening to Beasty Boys....

One lonely Hunter I be
All by my self with no raid team
This Elite is beating on my spirit cat
My Pet is on the Mend
My Shots are hitting Phat.....

Yea I know its bad lol. Thanks for letting me raid with you guys while it lasted this was a very fun team to be a part of. Hope to see some in WoD.
ImageImage
trestle

Previous

Return to Archived Team Pages