<FITE CLUB> 14/14 Mythic Tu/We/Su 6-9PM server

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

<FITE CLUB> 14/14 Mythic Tu/We/Su 6-9PM server

Postby Nalda » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:21 pm

-- Convert to Raid Emeriss --

FITE CLUB raids three nights per week, Tue/Wed/Sun, 6-9pm server (PST).

- Mumble and working mic are required to participate
    - Merit based raid invites informed by World of Logs and Warcraft Logs
    - EP/GP Loot System
    - Experienced leadership moving in that fast efficient Fite Club style
    - Priority is Mythic raid progression through Warlords of Draenor
    - Standby awards 100% equal effort points as raiding

PROMOTIONAL VIDEO

IMPORTANT LINKS

For a full explanation of the EP/GP loot system, click here.
    To participate on our forums, go to fiteclub.boards.net and register as a user.
    To view our Warcraft Logs, go here, and World of Logs here.
    To view our Google Docs Spreadsheet tracking EP/GP use this link.

RAID PROGRESSION

Siege of Orgrimmar Heroic (and Mythic)
Immerseus (downed on 2/11/14) (downed on 2/25/14)
Fallen Protectors (downed on 2/11/14) (downed on 3/4/14)
Norushen (downed on 2/11/14) (downed on 2/19/14)
Sha of Pride (downed on 2/11/14) (downed on 3/26/14)
Galakras (downed on 2/11/14) (downed on 2/26/14)
Iron Juggernaut (downed on 2/11/14) (downed on 3/9/14)
Dark Shaman (downed on 2/11/14) (downed on 4/6/14)
General Nazgrim (downed on 2/11/14) (downed on 4/6/14)
Malkorok (downed on 2/11/14) (downed on 5/29/14)
Spoils of Pandaria (downed on 2/12/14) (downed on 7/16/14)
Thok the Bloodthirsty (downed on 2/12/14) (downed on 9/24/14)
Siegecrafter Blackfuse (downed on 2/12/14) (downed on 10/19/14)
Paragons of the Klaxxi (downed on 2/12/14) (downed on 10/19/14)
Garrosh Hellscream (downed on 2/16/14) (downed on 10/21/14)

ABOUT THE TEAM

A carefully chosen group of outstanding raiders

Fite Club is a team full of experienced raiders that run fast and focused, yet relaxed. Relaxed repetition downs the boss. Nalda and the other raid leaders respect your time and appreciate your talent and participation. Out of respect for your time the raid must continue to move as fast as possible at all times. We have a proven system in place for keeping the raid moving swiftly ("Less talk, more raid!") and all raiders are asked to support it.

EP/GP Loot System

Effort Points divided by Gear Points equals Loot Priority. The fairest system in gaming, this method does away with the randomness of loot rolls and rewards you directly for your time spent raiding and on standby. In addition, the system awards raiders who show up early, stick it out through progression bosses, places recent effort over past effort, and values those extremely awesome people who wait on standby.

Competitive raid slots

Raid invites are merit based and judged on past performance in both World of Logs and/or Warcraft Logs.

Attendance Policy

Raiders are expected to be at each raid unless they inform us otherwise ahead of time. For the health and effectiveness of the team we maintain a roster in excess of 25 and routinely place members on standby. Standby raiders earn 100% equal effort points when on standby in a raid.

No PUGs here

What is a pug, anyway? A dwarf dog with a wrinkly muzzled face. In MMO's, PUG is an acronym for Pick-up Group. Unfortunately many gamers use the word synonymous with the term "bad." To us, a guest raider is not a pick up group, nor is Fite Club a pick up group for inviting them, nor is anyone a "bad" because we don't yet know them. A guest or trial member is called a guest not a pug. And everyone is shown courtesy, respect and encouragement. We're all equal here.

Looking for all roles

We're always looking for talented raiders who get along with people and who have the patience and determination required for progression based raiding.

If you have questions about raiding with Fite Club please contact Nalda by in-game mail or private message on this site or private message at our ProBoards site!

ALPHABETICAL ROSTER (current as of 11/01/2014)
* = Member not in Emeriss

DPS
Auchentoshan
Beerbomber
Bourneagain
Drelocke
Errochise
Jabberderog
Jasth
Jeco
Kandora (co-Raid Lead)
Nahlda (as needed)
Ragebased
Riderofrohan
Seven*
Suilleabhain
Uchihayuuk*

Healers
Balthazzar
Curandr
Iuliah
Mawhase*

Tanks
Nalda (Raid Leader) [or Nallda, depending]
Jasth (as needed)

Hall of Heroes, aka On a Leave of Absence (aka Slacker's Row -- resub you noobs!)
Phase
Atheldane
Doomice
Lockandchain
Sniperwulf
Hairydresden
Lanalynn
Terbius
Naphula
Reyalz
Smoketrees
Last edited by Nalda on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 138 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Nalda

Re: <Fite Club 25> Saturday 7-10pm 25m Normal SoO

Postby Nalda » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:20 am

Might have some spots available -- raid fills very fast on Saturday night. Contact Nalda in game early in the week if you want to participate.
ImageImageImage
Nalda

Postby Rastafaree » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:27 pm

I would like to speak to you about joining your raid team, here's the copy paste of my info

Character Info

[ Lisaannxoxo ]: Character Name
[ Shaman]: Character Class [Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Warlock]
[ DPS - Enhancement ]: Main Spec/Primary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]
[ Healer - Restoration]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]

Raiding Info

[ 4]: Raiding Experience [Enter 0-4: 0-New to Raiding, 1-Some Raiding, 2-Casual Raiding, 3-Progressive Raiding, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 2,3,4]: Desired Raiding Group Type(s) [Enter 0-4: 0-Weekly Guild LFR, 1-Casual-Normal, 2-Casual-Normal & Heroic, 3-Progressive, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 10/25]: Desired Raid Team Size [10/25]

Availability [Use Server Times; enter desired time ranges when available (e.g., 9:30PM-2:00AM). Leave the "X" if you are unavailable]

[noon-8PM]: Sundays
[8:30PM - 1:00AM]: Mondays
[8:30PM - 1:00AM]: Tuesdays
[8:30PM - 1:00AM]: Wednesdays
[8:30PM - 1:00AM]: Thursdays
[8:30PM - 1:00AM]: Fridays
[Noon-5PM]: Saturdays

Leadership

Raider Leadership/Assist
[Y]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N]
[N]: Are you interested in being a raid leader? [Y/N]
[Y]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N]
Class Leader
[Y]: Are you willing to help others improve their raiding experience by providing helpful, constructive advice? [Y/N]

Short Answer Questions

What are your raiding goals for this expansion?
[My main raid toon is on horde side, and with him I am trying to get as far as possible in heroic siege, currently 8/14 heroic. With this alliance character I would like to get as far as possible.]

What makes a raiding group especially good for you?
[Killing bosses and hearing the sighs of relief and nerd screams through the headset are the reasons I raid.]

What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you?
[Competent, patient leadership. Raiders who know their classes and what will be required of them. People who can think on their feet, and aren't just lemmings.]

How do you prepare your character for raiding?
[Getting characters to an appropriate level to start doing LFR and previous tier'd content to get the gear to push current bosses.]

Aside from listening to the most excellent "Convert to Raid" podcast, how do you prepare for raid encounters?
[I watch youtube videos on bosses to check out any strategies that may be pertinent to my raid team and adapt them as needed. I also stay up to date on any mechanical changes as necessary.]

Anything else you might want a prospective raid leader to know about you?
[This will be my first time raiding alliance-side since vanilla, however I am currently working on heroic malkorok as a troll shaman so I know my class very well. I don't expect perfect gameplay but I do expect those I raid with to learn from their mistakes and adjust playstyle/strat accordingly.]

If you would like to get a hold of me in-game, add my battletag Rastafaree#1362 and let's chat.
Rastafaree

Postby Nalda » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:46 am

Raiding two nights this week: Friday, January 31 (farm night) and Saturday, February 1 (progression). Both nights will be 7-10pm.

May have space for more qualified folks. Especially looking for experienced raiders with toons ilvl 550 and above. Please contact me in game!
ImageImageImage
Nalda

Re: <Fite Club 25> Saturday 7-10pm 25m XTRA NIGHT THIS WEEK

Postby Aerothane » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:28 am

Good job to people last night who got rankings! :D
Aerothane

Re: <FITE CLUB> 25 Man Raid Team - Tu/We/Su 6-9PM server

Postby Nalda » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:41 pm

Starting Tuesday, February 11, Fite Club will combine the 25 man team from Saturday nights with our 10 man heroic team to create one hard charging 25 man heroic progression raid.

* Raiding 3 nights/week: Tue/Wed/Sun 6-9PM server (PST)
    * EP/GP Loot System
    * Fast and efficient group of experienced raiders
    * Merit based raid invites
    * ilvl 560+ and mumble with working mic required for participation

Please contact Nalda in game if you have any questions.
ImageImageImage
Nalda

Re: <FITE CLUB> 25 Man Raid Team - Tu/We/Su 6-9PM server

Postby Nosjer » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:01 am

Hey just gonna give us a bump. also was wondering if we could post a link to logs in here. (if possible) thanks guys. see you Saturday.
Nosjer

Re: <FITE CLUB> 25 Man Raid Team - Tu/We/Su 6-9PM server LFM

Postby Nalda » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:59 pm

Have room for just a few more dps -- Contact Nalda in game to discuss raiding with us.

Thank you!
ImageImageImage
Nalda

Re: <FITE CLUB> 25M Tu/We/Su 6-9PM server LFM all roles

Postby Nalda » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:55 pm

13/14 our first two days of raiding, and Garrosh down to phase 3 on the 2nd pull (this kind of blew my mind, actually).

This coming Sunday we have 3 hours to coordinate phase 3 of Garrosh, and I'm betting we will. Get in now as we move on to heroics!

Still looking for one very good tank, a couple dps, and perhaps one more healer. Contact me in game to discuss!
ImageImageImage
Nalda

Next

Return to Archived Team Pages