<Wreckedified>Sat 6-10am PST 14/14 Mythic

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: <Wreckedified> Sat 6am-10am (Server) 13/14

Postby Xejo » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:36 pm

New Guild webpage currently under construction, will fully utilize the WoW API to pull all sorts of terrific data!
ImageImage
Xejo

Postby Koltrane » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:14 pm

Hey guys!

My flight got changed to Saturday afternoon so I am now available for Raid if you haven't filled the spot yet!

-Wokfu
Koltrane
Site Admin

Postby Zach » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Hey guys,

Im currently on the search for a team that raids on weekends and you would fit my schedule perfectly! My main is a currently ilvl 521 hunter, and is my first max level toon ever. I have a little experience in SoO Flex, but otherwise, not a ton of raiding experience! From looking around your webpage, your team looks like a good middle ground between hardcore progression and super casual raiding.

Im willing to learn the ropes, and pull my weight as much as I can!

~Zach
Zach

Postby Prettynoose » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:34 am

Hey guys, just letting you know I am home from China and looking forward to some raiding. I am see I am still on the list, so I will see you all Saturday morning!

Rusty
Prettynoose

Postby Xejo » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:54 am

@Zach,

Grats on your first level 90! And welcome to end-game raiding :)

The combination of your lower iLevel and lack of raiding experience makes me a little hesitant to throw you into a mix like this too early. That being said, I recruit players, not toons. If you keep gearing, keep running LFR's and Flexes, maxing our Valor, going for that cloak, asking questions about your class from better players, etc... I'm sure I can fit you in someday and take you for a test drive.

Keep up the motivation, and ALWAYS get better. The raiders I like to play with are the ones that know that they are never done improving.

Good luck, and we'll chat after a little more time has passed.
ImageImage
Xejo

Postby elite noob » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:11 am

Hey guys, I was looking for a weekend morning raid team and stumbled onto yours. I have a mage I wouldn't mind raiding with, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... Fre/simple or a pvp hunter that I am thinking of getting into raiding, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ier/simple. If interested, my battletag is elitenoob#1469. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you! =)
elite noob

Postby Zach » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:16 pm

Xejo wrote:@Zach,

Grats on your first level 90! And welcome to end-game raiding :)

The combination of your lower iLevel and lack of raiding experience makes me a little hesitant to throw you into a mix like this too early. That being said, I recruit players, not toons. If you keep gearing, keep running LFR's and Flexes, maxing our Valor, going for that cloak, asking questions about your class from better players, etc... I'm sure I can fit you in someday and take you for a test drive.

Keep up the motivation, and ALWAYS get better. The raiders I like to play with are the ones that know that they are never done improving.

Good luck, and we'll chat after a little more time has passed.

Xejo,

Thanks for the welcome! No worries on the hesitation, I totally understand! Im working on getting that cloak (over halfway through the Valor bit currently) and will continue to improve my play and gear levels! Good luck to you guys going forward, and I hope to talk to y'all in the future!

Zach
Zach

Postby Xejo » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Thank you to all those who have shown an interest in trying out for the last DPS spot. We're trying to be picky, and appreciate your patience :)
ImageImage
Xejo

Postby Xejo » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:39 am

Several more changes to the webpage, enjoy!
ImageImage
Xejo

Re: <Wreckedified> Sat 6am-10am (Server) 14/14

Postby Xejo » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:26 pm

Grats on the full clear everyone.

We reached Garrosh in 2 hours 45 minutes. Took a few attempts, but still got our clear with 20 mins to spare. Here's to a 3 hour raid next week! Heroics are right around the corner :)
ImageImage
Xejo

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages