<Wreckedified>Sat 6-10am PST 14/14 Mythic

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: <Wreckedified>Sat 6-10am PST 11/14H

Postby Warrworg » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:20 am

We are beginning our 6.0 mythic mumble interviews and tryouts starting this week.

We will be bringing new people in each week to get to know them in a raid environment and doing the mumble interviews on the side when we have time. So as an example we will bring player A in for 2 weeks and then we will bring in player B for the next 2 weeks. We really want to get to know all the applicants and get a idea of there raiding skills because even though we want to progress we have decided (as a team) that we want to focus on building the Mythic team so we are ready for 6.0. When we get the final roster flushed out we will let everyone know if they made it or not and then we will just swap people in and out to get some gear before Mythic. Then when Mythic hits we will bring all 20 together and start clearing some real content. Also don't worry about us judging you to harshly on numbers. We are very good at looking at gear quality and then adjusting expectations accordingly. We understand that we will be dragging some applicants through some heroic fights and that we might have to switch to normal at some point to keep getting kills.
Warrworg

Postby Ronninn » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:31 am

This looks interesting. I've been taking the summer off before WoD, but starting next week I could log on every Saturday for some fun if you need a fury warrior. I noticed a couple familiar names, so if they remember me I would think some would vouch for me. I'm only 2/16H as I stopped raiding a few months ago to prevent burn out, and so I could keep up summer training. With the exception of this weekend I don't train on weekends, so I would be able to make Saturday nights, even if it's just a tryout basis for WoD.
Ronninn

Postby Intoxicant » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:10 pm

Make sure you apply and register on the team forums Ronninn, I will vouch for your awesome dps!
Intoxicant

Postby Ronninn » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:58 am

Intoxicant wrote:Make sure you apply and register on the team forums Ronninn, I will vouch for your awesome dps!

Thanks bud, just checking out the team forum now. I may have a little rust after being off a couple months, and I'll have to do some heroic research, but it's never been something that's been tough for me to relearn. Muscle memory is fun :)

Anyhow, look forward to seeing you around soon. I might pop on this weekend, but likely next weekend will be when I can start making myself available. Hope beach volley ball is on tomorrow, and I might find my way down there, massive party and I'm in beach shape so I'd like to hit it up.
Ronninn

Postby Petunya » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:36 pm

Application complete! I seem to be having difficulty getting Registered on the forums however! ><
ImageImage
Petunya
Site Admin

Postby Intoxicant » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:34 pm

Lots of changes happening, trying to keep this page as up to date as possibly, but our website is always more current!

www.wreckedified.com
Intoxicant

Postby Intoxicant » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:11 am

Just a quick heads up to all the applicants, we're no longer bringing people into the Saturday raids for try outs, it's just not an effective way of getting through all the people we have. Warrworg is running Thursday night groups to get more people involved, we'll be bringing in people on a limited basis on Saturdays depending on core member availability and raid requirements.

Looking forward to running with everyone!
Intoxicant

Re: <Wreckedified>Sat 6-10am PST 14/14 Mythic

Postby Ronninn » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:16 am

Hey bud, you guys still looking for WoD raiders? I just started playing again last week to get the hang of the new class changes, and now that I've taken a pile of time off after having raided 7 years straight I'm pumped to kick some ass again. I think I really needed the time off to renew my enthusiasm for the game, that last xpac just dragged on a little to long towards the end. Anyhow, I can make almost any evening or Saturday morning if you want to get me in on a run to see how I perform. On my heroic this last week it doesn't appear there is much rust as I pretty much hit the ground running. Anyhow, I emailed Warrworg so he can either get back to me through email during the day when I'm at work, or when I log into game.

Take care guys, regardless of whether I get in or not I hope you guys kick some serious ass once WoD hits :)

Edit: PS. I have a full tank off-set, and I noticed you were looking for a DPS that could swing tank. Once you see how I perform DPS wise it's unlikely you'll want me to do anything else, but at least the option is there if you need it.
Ronninn

Previous

Return to Archived Team Pages