<The Asparagus Initiative> Sun 6-10pm*(PST) 14/14H T16

Old team pages from the MoP expansion

Re: (PST)<The Asparagus Initiative> (Sun 6-10pm*) 10/14H T16

Postby Drama » Tue May 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Kleptik wrote:You guys are awesome, shoutouts to Drama and Torantine!

<3 <3 <3
Image Image
Drama

Postby prosperity42 » Wed May 21, 2014 2:33 am

Are you guys still recruiting? I might be interested in applying with my Enhancement Shaman after this week. Character's name is Juurei in Azuregos, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... i/advanced

I suppose this is an informal application. I have no idea what's going to happen to my team after this week, and I've been interested in the team for a while. I main Resto, but I feel that I would be more valuable to this team as enhancement.

Also, Sharku can vouch for me. Having said that, I am very, very, VERY, afraid of the implications I just placed on myself. ;D

"That rug really tied the room together."
prosperity42

Postby Poptartwizrd » Wed May 21, 2014 12:03 pm

prosperity42 wrote:Are you guys still recruiting? I might be interested in applying with my Enhancement Shaman after this week. Character's name is Juurei in Azuregos, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... i/advanced

I suppose this is an informal application. I have no idea what's going to happen to my team after this week, and I've been interested in the team for a while. I main Resto, but I feel that I would be more valuable to this team as enhancement.

Also, Sharku can vouch for me. Having said that, I am very, very, VERY, afraid of the implications I just placed on myself. ;D

Yeah you just ruined it by saying Sharku can vouch.. he can't even vouch for himself! :p

Link to the forum regarding applications.
http://forums.signalsmedia.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=3293

Someone should be in contact once you apply. If not, bug Sharku for eternity.
as of 3/31/14
ilvl 571 disc priest
ilvl 532 frost mage ilvl 488 survival hunter
ilvl 466 assassination rogue ilvl 489 bear dr00d
Poptartwizrd

Postby prosperity42 » Wed May 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Application submitted. :D

It should be noted, My current main spec is Resto Shaman, but I'll be going for Enhancement with TAI. Unless you need a healer, in which case, I can go either way.

"That rug really tied the room together."
prosperity42

Re: (PST)<The Asparagus Initiative> (Sun 6-10pm*) 11/14H T16

Postby Milordran » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:48 pm

How's it going gentleman? Dairies said that I could post here regarding recruitment for The Asparagus Initiative. Here is the format that the LF Team section asks us to include, but I will also include a UI picture and a link to logs as well. The logs will have my name as Rajnak from my previous guild which I joined recently. Their overall iLvl was 6 or 7 points higher than me, as I joined them during Spoils progression and they had been farming much longer than I. The team eventually fell apart due to personal issues with the GM and Officers. I took that as a sign (along with my realm offering free faction transfers) to finally join the CTR guild. Something that I have been wanting to do for a long time. Thank you for reading this.

I recently transferred to Aerie Peak to join the CTR Guild and I am looking for a Heroic raid team.

Character Info

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... n/advanced

Currently on Aerie Peak?
Yes

[ Milordran ]: Character Name
[ Warrior ]: Character Class [Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Warlock]
[ DPS/Fury ]: Main Spec/Primary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]
[ DPS/Arms ]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]

Raiding Info

[ 3-4 ]: Raiding Experience [Enter 0-4: 0-New to Raiding, 1-Some Raiding, 2-Casual Raiding, 3-Progressive Raiding, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 3-4 ]: Desired Raiding Group Type(s) [Enter 0-4: 0-Weekly Guild LFR, 1-Casual-Normal, 2-Casual-Normal & Heroic, 3-Progressive, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[ 25 ]: Desired Raid Team Size [10/25]

Availability [Use Server Times; enter desired time ranges when available (e.g., 9:30PM-2:00AM). Leave the "X" if you are unavailable]

[ Full ]: Sundays
[ Full ]: Mondays
[ Full ]: Tuesdays
[ Full ]: Wednesdays
[ Full ]: Thursdays
[ Full ]: Fridays
[ Full ]: Saturdays

I am available any times, but I do need a week to change my work schedule. I do work a job where my hours can vary greatly, just need the time to adjust them.

Leadership

Raider Leadership/Assist
[ Y ]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N]
[ N ]: Are you interested in being a raid leader? [Y/N]
[ Y ]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N]
Class Leader
[ Y ]: Are you willing to help others improve their raiding experience by providing helpful, constructive advice? [Y/N]

Short Answer Questions

What are your raiding goals for this expansion?
[ My goal is to continue in Heroic Siege of Orgimmar. I am currently 14/14H, and I am hoping my experience can help my fellow guild members achieve their goal of killing Heroic Garrosh. ]

What makes a raiding group especially good for you?
[ I would like to be on a raid team that works really well together. I love raiding, and it is always nice to be with others that do as well, the trick is finding that right balance between serious time and fun time. ]

What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you?
[ Gear-Hounds, Arguing, Bickering, Poor Attendance. ]

How do you prepare your character for raiding?
[ I make sure I have all flask, potions, and food needed for the raid and that I am fully repaired. ]

Aside from listening to the most excellent "Convert to Raid" podcast, how do you prepare for raid encounters?
[ Final-Boss, Icy-Veins, Boss fights on Youtube, Warcraftlogs. I pretty much read everything I can get my hands on to be fully prepared for the particular fight with the class that I am playing. ]

Anything else you might want a prospective raid leader to know about you?
[ I take my raiding seriously, but also like to have a good time while doing it. There is no better feeling than downing that boss for the first time with 24 other friends. ]

Raid UI: http://i59.tinypic.com/2na8rcz.jpg
Warcraftlogs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DYn ... &by=source
Milordran

Postby Willough » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:51 am

Character Info

Link to Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ugh/simple

Currently on Aerie Peak? (Non Member Only)
[x]: Yes
[ ]: No

[Wilough ]: Character Name
[Warlock ]: Character Class [Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Warlock]
[DPS/Destro ]: Main Spec/Primary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]
[DPS/Afflic ]: Off-Spec/Secondary Role [Tank/Healer/DPS plus Spec Tree]

Raiding Info

[3-4 ]: Raiding Experience [Enter 0-4: 0-New to Raiding, 1-Some Raiding, 2-Casual Raiding, 3-Progressive Raiding, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[3-4 ]: Desired Raiding Group Type(s) [Enter 0-4: 0-Weekly Guild LFR, 1-Casual-Normal, 2-Casual-Normal & Heroic, 3-Progressive, 4-Hardcore Progressive]
[Both ]: Desired Raid Team Size [10/25]

Availability [Use Server Times; enter desired time ranges when available (e.g., 9:30PM-2:00AM). Leave the "X" if you are unavailable]

[ 6-10pm ]: Sundays
[ 6- ]: Mondays
[ 6- ]: Tuesdays
[ 6- ]: Wednesdays
[ 6- ]: Thursdays
[ 6- ]: Fridays
[ 6- ]: Saturdays

Leadership

Raider Leadership/Assist
[ N ]: Do you have experience leading a raiding team? [Y/N]
[ N ]: Are you interested in being a raid leader? [Y/N]
[ N ]: Are you interested in being an assistant raid leader? [Y/N]
Class Leader
[ Y ]: Are you willing to help others improve their raiding experience by providing helpful, constructive advice? [Y/N]

Short Answer Questions

What are your raiding goals for this expansion?
[ To kill Garrosh and then move on to Heroic ]

What makes a raiding group especially good for you?
[ Consistancy, being with others that want the progression as much as you do ]

What factors lead to a less successful raiding experience for you?
[ Arguments, poor attendance, standing around doing nothing when there is stuff to kill! ]

How do you prepare your character for raiding?
[ Flasks, potions, gems, enchants, repaired. ]

Aside from listening to the most excellent "Convert to Raid" podcast, how do you prepare for raid encounters?
[ Icyviens, youtube videos, tankspot ]

Anything else you might want a prospective raid leader to know about you?
[I love raiding....and look forward to being on a team that can get it done! ]
Willough

Postby Drama » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:43 pm

Hello Willough! PM me a recent SoO logs and BT me in-game. We'll talk tonight.

BT Drama#1669
Image Image
Drama

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Team Pages